Substitute

A Precious Aura

 

 

 

Quarrels weakened both parties. At the 10th drop, Precious was extremely unstable and weak in him.

 

Soon, Youngsaeng's body became too vulnerable for her. His auras clashed, his inner thoughts churned, it came to a point where it became beyond control.

 

8. This wasn't a call for her appearance. The number just flashes in Youngsaeng's mind, prompting him about the number of drops left.

 

It was then, where Youngsaeng could sense the deep struggling in him, and he knew it came from Precious.

 

Without further ado, he gathered all his brothers late in the night at his balcony.

 

" What's wrong hyung? Why are you so pale?" Jungmin asked Youngsaeng in concern.

 

" It's not me. I'm fine. Look."

 

He dug out the little potion bottle from his pocket and revealed the number to them. Four of them shrieked in shock.

 

" 8.. 8 drops is all I have left. But, Precious can't hold on any longer. I can feel it. Can...can somebody please help me? Please..." Youngsaeng pleaded in desperation.

 

" But how can we help? She is your aura. We can't do anything to help her. You are the only one who could be of greatest help to Precious, Saengie..." Hyunjoong softened his voice and pat Youngsaeng's back.

 

" There must be a reason why there is this particular amazingly strong bond between us. And this bond will definitely be of help now. I remembered Precious hinting to me about it when she told me about the bond tied with the four of you."

 

* Who knows, this bond could save something...or someone.

 

All were said, actions speaks louder than words. Everyone eyed on Youngsaeng for the next thing he has to say. Worry filled the air.

 

" Wait. Let me think."

 

Youngsaeng ran to the other corner of the balcony, leaned against the pillar and shut his eyes tightly.

 

" The bond could save you right, Precious? I don't have a choice now. Please be alright..." Youngsaeng mumbled under his breath.

 

Next, he took out the bottle, and handed it to KyuJong. Kyu Jong just happened to be standing the closest to Youngsaeng, and so, he was chosen.

 

" Be my substitute. Just for this once," was Youngsaeng's firm answer.

 

" What??! Me? Are..are you serious?? This potion can't work on me," Kyu Jong stammered and shot Youngsaeng an anxious glare.

 

" At that 10th drop, anybody could tamper with this potion, due to Precious's instability. But, not everybody can endure her in them, you should know this. I believe you guys are the only ones who can help me now," Youngsaeng's voice softened.

 

" I will do it. For you, hyung..." KyuJong smiled and took that bottle from Youngsaeng's palm.

 

He opened the cap, and bravely dripped a drop into his mouth without hesitation.

 

7.

 

" KyuJong! Wait!" The other three screamed.

 

But he already did it.

 

The flickering glow appeared before them, then disappeared.

 

Everyone kept quiet. Youngsaeng and Kyu Jong just stared at each other in worry.

 

And soon, Kyu Jong felt it. That stinging pain strikes him for a second and everything was fine after that.

 

" I will keep her for the time being, she will be returned to you when the time is right," Kyu Jong announced.

 

" Thank you...so much," Youngsaeng thanked sincerely.

 

However, nobody knows what will happen when Precious is in KyuJong now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ Areu501

Hahaha they can't be together for real unnie kekeke. Yeah may 22.. Hope you will be able to get it online unnie :) You're welcome~ I'm waiting for your update as well! :D

@ dandeli0n

LOL the little cheeky part of Saengie is just a bonus for all of you ~ kekeke let's see what will happen next... Yeah only ten..ottoke?? argh.. Both of them are hurting so much physically and mentally..aigoo. Yah! Don't pinch his cheek! Don't destroy his handsome face now >.< Hahahahaha!! Komawo for the comment! 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Yeah exactly!! Why did he even start a quarrel now??!! Aigoo.. keke don't worry, they treasure each other :)) At the last chapter, I will reveal why Saengie won't feel anything even after she is gone :) And I'll make sure I clear all my questions before this story ends ^^ Anyway, ahh... how I wish I could create another potion for Saengie too.. XD YUPS ppali preorder it now!! :DDD

@ bigbangluv143

LOL I laughed at the >> 'DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER EVER TEACH YOU NOT TO YELL AT A LADY?!!!'  Yeah indeed, he is so bipolar... Yeps, but don't worry, Saengie won't feel as sad when Precious leaves, he won't need that small dark corner to cry..You will know why :)) Anyway, Yuppp!! I preordered the album! Keke. He is sooo handsome!! LOL. Hwaiting on your story too! I will start gathering ideas on chapter 6 of Accidentally in love soon too ^^

@ PurizunaYuuki

Wahhh thanks soo much for supporting and putting time off to read both my fics!! Really appreciate it! Glad you liked it ^^ Comments are always welcome! ~ Thanks once again!! ^^

 

 

      <<<<<  *Faints*  >.<