Bring her back

A Precious Aura

 

 

Just as Youngsaeng's heart was at ease, something strikes him again. Somehow, he will always have this instincts to check the number on that little cap.

 

6...5...6...5...

 

The number just bounced from 6 to 5 and vice versa repeatedly. He knew something must be going wrong.

 

* What will happen when you're facing danger?

 

Another answered question. When she is facing danger, the number on the cap reveals it. It will drain Precious's existence by the unstable decrease of the number on that cap.

 

He didn't expect for it, since Precious was fine and well in Kyujong for a whole of 2 weeks.

 

Then his phone rang. It was from Hyunjoong.

 

" Youngsaeng ah, I think the side effects are slowly arising. KyuJong doesn't seem like himself."

 

" What's wrong?"

 

" He kept really silent for the whole afternoon, not a single word from him. There is no point talking to him either. And..."

 

" And what? Hurry, say it!"

 

" I don't think he can withstand any further. He is screaming due to the pain from his head every now and then. Ottoke?"

 

" I know what to do," was Youngsaeng's surprisingly calm reply. He knows exactly what's going on.

 

Those two weeks of the substitution, the bond between them held strong. Precious was still able to hold on. After that, she slowly weakened. By right, all Precious could detect was Youngsaeng's inner being. To recuperate, she needs to live in Youngsaeng's thoughts, needs to live in him.

 

However, it wasn't a wrong choice for Youngsaeng to find a substitute for Precious, it was just a bet, using his own fate. Youngsaeng didn't had a choice, it's either Precious disappears once and for all, or he get a substitute.

 

Obviously, even before Youngsaeng made that decision to get a substitute, he knew about this coming, the day where Precious couldn't withstand any longer in anyone else's body. But he just had to give it a try.

 

KyuJong had been like a 'saviour' to both Youngsaeng and Precious. If not for him, Precious would have been gone by now, once and for all. So to stop the hurt being inflicted onto KyuJong, Youngsaeng knew it's time to let Precious go. However, he has to get Precious back to him first.

 

------------

 

" Kyu, thanks so much for these two weeks. I think it's time to return Precious to me, the side effects are slowly arising," Youngsaeng told Kyujong calmly.

 

" No, it's okay, I can do this. Hyung please, I know what it means for Precious to go back to you again. It's equivalent to digging a hole and falling into it intentionally. You don't have to worry about me. I can see how much Precious means to you."

 

Youngsaeng didn't wait for any further ado. He hastily dripped a drop of that potion into his mouth and knew that Precious will get the hint to be transferred back to his own body.

 

5.

 

" Youngsaeng hyung!!! Don't!" Kyu Jong screamed.

 

It was a blatant answer that those screams were too late. Both KyuJong and Youngsaeng felt a same feeling after that drop was dripped, a short stinging pain from their heads.

 

Youngsaeng let out a blunt smile. Kyu Jong punch his clenched fist against the wall and looked down, dejected.

 

" I told you I can do this!" KyuJong raised his voice.

 

" And I'm telling you I can't afford to risk you just to give in to my selfish choice of trying to prolong Precious's existence! I wasn't suppose to get a substitute for her. But I was selfish! I wanted to see her for as many days as I can.. But this is getting out of hand! I don't want to get you hurt, Kyu!"

 

" What do you mean?"

 

" From the very start, I knew that someday, I will have to let her go. So until the last 10 drops when everything became unstable, this was a signal to let the drops decrease by its own and let her go eventually. But I didn't bear to do it, so I used my own fate to bet on Precious's existence. I got her a substitute, thinking it will ease her pain. I knew either one of my brothers could help me in this, due to the bond we shared. Eventually, you helped me and everything stabalised for that two weeks, so I assumed I made the right decision. But never did I expect, the one getting hurt in the end would be you. So I have decided to let her go, I can't afford to risk you. Do you get what I meant?"

 

" I would rather risk myself than see you sad, hyung, you know that..."

 

" That is why I need to stop this now. You are too kind to begin with. I knew you would object to this, so I have to make that choice."

 

KyuJong hugged the determined Youngsaeng and pat him on his back.

 

" You have changed," KyuJong smiled and mumbled.

 

" I have to..."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's another weekend :)) Another update! ^^ I almost died when I saw YS 2nd solo teaser yesterday. *CAN'T WAIT!* Luckily, I manage to update first. Hahahahaha!! >.<

Please comment! ^^

 

@ bigbangluv143

Hahaha Precious and Saengie? Actually I think if Precious comes to life, it will be dramatic hahaha!! Awww Saengie and Gill? keke. I totally hate that couple. LOL. But honestly, I prefer writing Dream the impossible to this. I don't have to think so much. hahaha. XD Quite a few readers are requesting for a sequel for DTI.. Ahhh your teacher assistant read this story? O.o Woah thanks!! Glad she likes it :)) I didn't think this story will turn out nice actually. haha. Yups, Youngsaeng's thumb will bleed instead of Kyu Jong's ^^ Thanks for your comments! :D

@ aYi_foRevEr501

De Jinjaaa kyeopta! Keke. <3 Yups! Kyu Jong is trying his best to keep her in him safely :) Yeah this chapter explains it. She indeed only belongs on youngsaeng :) Keke. Ahhh you can't kill that person who created that potion! If you kill him, who is going to teach you to create another bottle of potion? >.< Hahaha. Thankyu for your comments dongsaeng! ^^

@ adeloveskyu

:) It's okay! Studies comes first! Don't hate your lecturer. keke. Yup, she lives in him for the time being :) Haha Yup!! KYUSAENG!! Super true, Kyu is the most gentle centre on earth ^^ Awww don't be jealous. You're as pretty :) Kyu's superb fan! Keke. Yups he is really cute! *Wahh don't pinch his cheek! Stand in front of him and protect him!* Kekeke. Thankyu! ^^

@ dandeli0n

Keke yeps, eeii not sure why I tend to write him being jealous keke. Yups, it meant her time is up, just for that day. Youngsaeng stil have a few more drops= few more days with Precious :)) Thankyu unniee!! <3