Final

A Precious Aura

 

 

The next morning, Youngsaeng frantically searched for that bottle of potion.

 

2. It stated.

 

Youngsaeng sighed and held that bottle tightly in his palms. For that day, he decided to stay at home.

 

Suddenly, there was a ring at his doorbell. To his surprise, it was his four brothers.

 

" Eo! Is there anything you need?"

 

" How are you?" Jungmin questioned in concern.

 

Youngsaeng was taken aback by that question.

 

" Hmm.. Why?"

 

" I mean, is Precious okay?"

 

Youngsaeng nodded and gave a slight pull on his lips.

 

" It's going to be my last time with her, but she promised me that I won't feel anything. How is that suppose to happen when she is already part of me?" Youngsaeng shove out that bottle and strike that question worriedly.

 

" There are 2 drops left, hyung..." Hyungjun mumbled.

 

" No, this is my last. Once I use this drop, it will decrease to zero."

 

" Trust Precious, she will help you get through this."

 

" How is she going to help if she is the one disappearing, once and for all?"

 

" You will know, Youngsaengie. You will.."

 

With that last sentence Hyunjoong gave, they decided to leave Youngsaeng alone for that day. He really needed that.

 

Soon, night came.

 

* What's going to happen to me, through the course of the 50 drops?

 

* So does it mean my rebellious attitude will eventually be the cure to myself, but a sacrifice to your existence?

 

* Will Precious be gone after the 50 drops?

 

These questions were fully answered unknowingly. Every single question from the start, were actually revealed by Youngsaeng, none of them were Precious doings.

 

The last drop, Youngsaeng decided to use it.

 

0.

 

Dull grey..Sky blue..Bright red..Baby pink..Serene Yellow..Dark brown..Gloomy purple..Sunny orange.. Melancholic white..Fiery maroon..Tinted brown..Glaring Green..Glistening blue..Incinerating orange..Peachy beige..Pearl green..Translucent violet..

 

Those 17 colours shone on her nails, one by one. It depicted the whole timeline of the happenings between Youngsaeng and Precious, every colour described the feelings of him throughout precious's existence.

 

Both kept quiet for a while. A tear rolled down Youngsaeng's cheek.

 

Time was running out, everything began to slow down.

 

" Why are you crying?" Precious switched back to her demure self and questioned in concern.

 

" I don't know, I felt like someone important is going to leave me very soon."

 

Precious sighed and gave a slight pat on his back. He smiled and squeezed his tears dry.

 

" Thank you for everything, you have been a great part in my life, I won't ever forget you."

 

Precious just shook her head and gave that last, benevolent smile.

 

Time went by. The sun will be rising in an hour time.

 

" Will we ever meet again?" Youngsaeng asked.

 

" Silly, I'm your aura. I'll always be with you."

 

Youngsaeng went forward and gave Precious a hug.

 

"Blink 5 times."

 

As Youngsaeng blinked slowly and reluctantly, she slowly faded, bit by bit, until a glowing jewel fell into his palm as a remnant of her. At his last blink, it slowly dissolved and disappeared.

 

She was part of his memory. When she was gone, that part of the memory will be gone with her too. Youngsaeng would have never remembered her existence, not because he had forgotten her, but it was part of the plan of her appearance right from the beginning.

 

Everything was done by Youngsaeng's will to fulfill it. Nothing was easily solved by Precious. All along, through the course of the 50 drops, her presence just guided Youngsaeng through his doings, be it right or wrong, and made him realize it. After he is changed to a completely new and matured person, her task was fulfilled. It was then, where she will disappear once and for all. And that part of his memory, will totally be erased from his, and his brothers' mind.

 

He will not know Precious even existed, the memory don't follow him through. But his personality, change in character, mindset and maturity all stays with him, forever.

 

The power of his aura, the power of...

 

Precious.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like the ending :) I promised not to break Saengie's heart hehe. Thanks for reading and of course, for all the AWESOME comments! <3 Really appreciate it!

Hmmm for those who requested the sequel to DTI, keke here it is >>> Eternal Love (Sequel to Dream The Impossible) ^o^ 

 

THANKYU! 

 

 

3rd June 2012