Finally answered

A Precious Aura

 

                                                                                      

Soon, Youngsaeng's pain was totally gone. Obviously, he accepted Precious. But that wasn't the end, there were still many things Youngsaeng has yet to find out from her. He still doubted wearily.

 

His thoughts calmed down, which meant, his auras were settled. This would totally revolve around precious, precious would sense it all. She would be safe, inside him, at least for the time being. Thus, she never appeared again at night.

 

Like before, Youngsaeng felt his mind being cleared completely. The sorrow in him due to the death of his grandmother was also washed away. Not a single soul could do that, not even his four brothers could wipe out that sadness in him.

 

 

~~~ Flashback~~~

 

When Youngsaeng was a kid, his family left him and went into netherworld. During those times, his grandmother took the role of his mother and father. She supported him throughout, even going to the extend of working three jobs a day, just to give in to her grandson's needs and wants.

 

Everyday, the person Youngsaeng  sees when he wakes up in the morning was his grandmother and the person he sees before he sleeps would also be his grandmother. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, none of these three meals would become Youngsaeng's burden to prepare. With his grandmother around, everything will be settled nicely for him.

 

Of course as he slowly grows up and became a teen, then an adult, the basic needs he requires, would no longer be nicely placed on the table for him.

 

" You're grown up, don't expect me to settle these little things for you already," was what his grandmother would nag at him every single day.

 

He learnt to be independent.

 

Not until the death of his grandma, till Youngsaeng finally realized the importance of her. Her helping hand and plainly, just her existence.

 

" I never even got the chance to say a... Thank you..."

 

~~~ End of flashback~~~

 

 

The power of his aura, the power of precious, being able to swipe off the sorrowful memory in him..completely. With this sadness removed, Youngsaeng felt free, like as though a prisoner being released from prison after many long torturous years.

 

That was the third thing in precious, which convinced Youngsaeng about the whole truth in front of him.

 

However, this was actually just Youngsaeng's willpower to overcome it, nothing has gotta do with Precious. Precious's presence just served as a reminder for him to get along with life, that explains the torturous stinging pain he felt.

 

" Why, I need to know why do I feel the pain each time your presence was felt. I need those answers. Now."

 

His first question to precious, was finally answered.

 

It was the sorrow bottled up in him, which tied him down throughout those times. Precious untied it by her presence and he overcame it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT PLEASE! ^^

 

@ dandeli0n

LOL continue writing about Gill and YS? Hmm.. I will consider.. LOL. Ahhh JM's and EunHee's are too far apart >.< Hahaha. Anyway, Yeah, it's getting creepier, but everything is slowly making sense to Youngsaeng. Haha thanks :) Yup, more colours will be coming :D

@ Areu501

Hahaha yeps, somehow.. keke you will see their progress as I update :) Thankyu unnie! ^.^

@ bigbangluv143

Hahahaha yeps precious became that aura's name. keke every fan is his precious, so you're one as well :) LOL!! Hahaha dongsaeng ah, your comments are so cute >.< Ahhh?? Why does Hawaii has so many cool stuffs?? Argh I HAVE to be there someday lol. 

@ amyra961

Yuppies!! :D Haha

@ lonelygurl501

Keke yeah :) Ahh jinja? wahh that's good ^^ haha. Ya I don't want Saengie to be hurt too.. oh well hahaha. Kyaaa thankyu dongsaengie! :D