Truth

A Precious Aura

 

 

Taking life as usual, Youngsaeng just took that incident as a nightmare, a totally unbelievable nightmare.

 

That pain in him healed occasionally and taunted him back on other times. He refuses to step into the dark balcony whenever that pain comes back. He would hide himself where there is light, shining as brightly as possible. The whole ulterior intention, was to avoid that so-called-nightmare and HER. However, he can't hide from it forever. She lived in him, afterall, supposedly.

 

In school, his four brothers saw that Youngsaeng was well again, so they completely forgotten about that disastrous incident where they even went to the extend of jotting down his every move. That's how KyuJong,Jungmin,Hyunjoong and hyungjun were like. Happy-go-lucky kind. That explains why they really understood Youngsaeng deep within and gets comfortable in front of him, unlike the others.

 

---------

 

Youngsaeng thought hard. He couldn't take it anymore, he knew he had to face reality. Ironic, since that incident wasn't suppose to be part of 'reality' at all. That night when that stinging pain came back, he ran back to his place of comfort at the corner of the pitch dark balcony.

 

That glow was seen again.

 

" What do you want from me? Stop it. I'm tired of the pain, it's driving me crazy." Youngsaeng didn't even turn his head as he spoke up. He was still...afraid.

 

" I have nothing to ask for. I am your aura, that pain was due to your deep, uncontrolled thoughts. I hold that key to those inner emotions. When it swirled, your pain activates. My existence will be in danger too."

 

Her gentle,angel-like voice rang inside Youngsaeng's ears. He couldn't help but turn and face her. It was that mannerism instincts in him which played a part too. Though, he tries to avoid her gaze as much as possible.

 

Her nails glowed in a dull grey colour. It indicates Youngsaeng's emotions: confused and afraid. Since she is said to be Youngsaeng's aura, his feelings would naturally be detected by her. One look at the colour of her nails, determined Youngsaeng's emotions and feelings, at that moment.

 

She nodded, as a sign to whatever Youngsaeng was thinking,about the coloured nails, was all true.

 

That was the first thing in her, to convince Youngsaeng about the whole truth in front of him.

 

Youngsaeng looked up and ask again. " So why are you here?"

 

" Protect you. Be your guide, like a guardian-angel, but something more than that. I am one-sixth of your soul. I have a great importance in your life. Your aura keeps you going,directs you. And I am the one responsible for that."

 

" Why me? Why do this only happens to me?"

 

" You will know it in time to come. This question will be etched in you, till the very last day of my existence. When you learn to accept me, your auras will stabalised, which means I will be settled. Then, your pain will be gone."

 

With that last sentence, she disappeared. Youngsaeng startled for a moment when the glow was gone. Next, he screamed for her. Silence. Nothing happened. As crazy as it might seem, it was exactly what Youngsaeng was going through.

 

Truth, and nothing but the truth.

 

Youngsaeng kept it to himself. He saw the signal in her eyes to keep this as a secret, for the time being. Whatever she was thinking, could be reflected into Youngsaeng's mind and vice versa.

 

That was the second thing in her, which convinced youngsaeng about the whole truth in front of him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry if this is getting complicated, I don't know what's wrong with my brain these days >.< LOL. Anyway, don't think too hard :) Everything you read is just what it means, don't really have any inner hidden meaning.. I guess. Just have to understand ^^ Feel free to ask anything you are unsure of :) But this chapter is still pretty understandable right? ^o^

 

@ Areu501

Yupyup! Wow great analogy unnie, I didn't even think of that keke. Hmm his aura.. is just in his thoughts, as in..hmm I will probably explain everything little by little as I update :) Hope you're still enjoying the story :D

@ dandeli0n

Haha yups sure :) I'm already glad you commented :) So yeps, just feel free to leave honest comments. So I know where to improve too de? ^^ Thankyu hehe. Hope you're stil enjoying the story :D I also don't know where did I gather that courage to post this fic hahaha. Maybe it's all thanks to all my faithful readers keke. LOVE YA ALL! 

@ unchangedlove

Wahhh thanks!! :D I got this absurd plot's inspiration from my curtains LOL. Glad it's unique :) Enjoy reading on! ^o^

@ bigbangluv143

Hahaha I don't want Saengie to feel pain too. Ahhh I'm such a cruel author..kekeke. So yups, when there is rain, Saengie will be fine :) Yay love yaaaaa dongsaengie for everything! Poster, reading and commenting <3

@ lonelygurl501

Yep she appeared and he saw her. There will be other hints on that as my chapters progresses :) Hahaha yeah it's getting creepy >.< Thankyu dongsaengie!!  :D

@ amyra961

I would just faint if it happens to me hahaha. Lucky Youngsaeng didn't faint -.- hahaha. *What am I talking about?!* LOL. Hmm anyway, thankyu!!! <3