Please think before you act!

A Precious Aura

 

 

The next day, Youngsaeng held that bottle with him and went to school. He was curious about the effects of that potion on other people. Obviously, he was totally oblivious to what precious had warned him. " 50 drops is all you have. Treasure it, don't waste it. Remember, my existence do matter."

 

He lied to his friends about the potion being just a type of 'liquid-candy". And so, each of them tried.

 

Nothing happened.

 

Then, his 4 brothers came along. Youngsaeng used the same trick on them again. This time when each of them tried, his thumb started to bleed. One drop after another.

 

He quickly wiped it away and pretended nothing has happened. Although his thumb bled, nothing happened after that, Precious didn't turn up.

 

40 Drops left...

 

The number was reflected clearly on the cap of that tiny bottle. "40", it stated.

 

Next, Youngsaeng quickly kept it and rinsed the drops of blood off his finger.

 

" Mr. Owner! I'm struggling... Please think before you act!" A stern voice came from inside Youngsaeng's mind, only he could hear it.

 

" I am! Precious, stop nagging!" He screamed back into the air.

 

Jungmin, Kyu Jong, Hyunjoong and Hyungjoon instantly turned and stared at him in bewilderment.

 

Just then, Youngsaeng realized the mistake he spoke and quickly came up with an excuse," Er..You..you see, my dream is to become..a.. a composer, so I'm trying to find the correct lyrics to fit the song.. Ha.ha. looks like those can't be part of my lyrics then..."

 

The four just continued glaring at him with those something-must-be-wrong-with-him eyes. Youngsaeng laughed that matter off and walked straight ahead of them.

 

" Phew... That was close..." he lowered his head and murmured under his breath.

 

--------------

 

39.

 

" This shall be the last time I'm warning you Youngsaeng sii. Do as I said! Don't waste it. This only has an effect on you, no one else. If you're going to abuse this privilege, I won't be there when you need me. Is that understood?" Precious got really annoyed by his nonchalent attitude.

 

Even though she was just his aura, Youngsaeng sees her more than that. Precious was like his guide, guiding him on the right path, like what his grandmother often did, when she was still around.

 

Now, the more Youngsaeng observed Precious, the closer he felt her in him, deep down in his heart. Youngsaeng had accepted Precious into his life, he knew the importance of her, just like how he treasured his grandmother.

 

" Komawo. You revived the memories of how halmoni showered her care and concern for me. Komawo." Youngsaeng thanked Precious sincerely.

 

His grandmother plays an important role in his life, thus, Precious's actions and words gave Youngsaeng the chance to thank his grandma. Those last words Youngsaeng didn't get to say to his grandmother before she passed away, now he could express his heartfelt gratitude towards her, through Precious.

 

And that was the fifth thing in Precious, which convinced Youngsaeng about the whole truth in front of him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Re-post chapter! :) Sorry, I didn't save the replies so.. yeah. Wait till I got my chapter 10 up and I will reply to all your comments again! :D