Save him

A Precious Aura

 

 

That car screeched and went berserk.

 

The crash burst the silent of the night.

 

Tears ran down.

 

It's over. They thought.

 

" Hyungjun ah! Hyungjun ah! Wake up!! Can you hear me? Hyungjun ah!!" Four of them held him up and slapped him lightly numerous times to keep his consciousness.

 

Blood gushed out from the back of Hyungjun's head and stained each of their hands.

 

" Call the ambulance!!!" Hyunjoong screamed.

 

-------------

 

 

This was the second obstacle Youngsaeng had to face after knowing Precious.

 

He blamed Precious for not warning him about this incident. In fact, every subtle hint Precious gave Youngsaeng was all she visualized and sensed. The ultimate precaution still lies on Youngsaeng.

 

21.

 

" Why didn't you warn me this was going to happen?!! Is it very difficult to reveal the answer to the question I have?? I totally don't get it Precious!!" Youngsaeng hollered and rolled his eyes.

 

Fiery maroon. This time, his emotions swirled vigorously. Youngsaeng couldn't control his anger. Malicious and fury. If not for the victim being his close brother, he wouldn't be so worked up.

 

Precious kept quiet. She just wanted Youngsaeng to realize everything. Precious has nothing to be blamed for this, all she could sense was the danger. That was the truth. She knew nothing about that incident beforehand.

 

Afterall, she was just Youngsaeng's aura. Every detail Precious sensed, he could feel it. So, Youngsaeng jolly well knows Precious innocence to this matter. However, at that point of time, Youngsaeng couldn't bear the pain of his brother, he demanded an explanation from someone. And that unlucky 'someone', still shot right at Precious.

 

Youngsaeng breathed in hard and calmed down a little.

 

" Your brother needs your help now. Go," was Precious only reply.

 

Then, she disappeared.

 

-----------

 

" He needs a blood transfusion urgently. However, he has a very rare blood type. AB negative. The only type of blood he can receive, is blood of the same type," the doctor urged in hurry.

 

" Me!" Jungmin spoke up without even a hesitation.

 

" I am an AB negative as well," Youngsaeng regained back his senses and volunteered to donate.

 

" However, there are risk to this blood transfusion. We can't 100% guarantee success. Due to the rareness of this blood type, Hyungjun's immune system may reject it. And donating this blood, would mean risk to your own body as well. Your bodies may not be able to take it. Are both of you sure about it?" The doctor warned.

 

For the sake of their beloved brother, they have to do it. Fortunately, there was a 501% confirmation that nothing would go wrong with Youngsaeng if he loses that amount of blood. His thumb often bleed in times of risk, his body could definitely withstand this transfusion.

 

Again, Precious was of help this time round. Because of the risk she was facing, caused Youngsaeng's thumb to bleed every now and then. And now, because of this frequent lost of blood from his thumb, confirms that he was going to be alright in the process of the transfusion.

 

And so, to protect Jungmin, Youngsaeng did it alone. He has a confirmation to his safety, unlike Jungmin. Thus, he volunteered to be the one so nobody will get hurt.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me if you don't really understand this chapter ^^  

Anyway, I'll be away for quite a few days, so can't use my com those days..hmm so updates will not be so soon. Sorry! 

 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Ahhh yes something happened to hyungjunnie T.T Let's hope he will be fine. >.< Haha yups, I shall make them appear then :) after I finish this story hahahaha :DD 

@ bigbangluv143

Haha yup, I will reveal the whole incident in my next chapter :) Anyway, ya...hyungjun is hurt T.T *Argh, falling off the bed must have hurt >.< are you okay? * lol. Haha if they hurt Saengie... hmm.. the author will destroy those hooligans first. Anyway, I'm gonna destroy them too because they hurt my maknae T.T LOL. Keke yeah agree, I don't even know how does it feel like to stand beside him, not saying standing with him on the balcony.. *FAINTS* :P Wow, I think I'll have so much fun studying in your country hehe. if only I can study there... 

@ Areu501

Hmmm..yeah the maknae got hurt D: I will tell you the whole situtuation in my next chapter :) Komawo for your comment again! <3 

@ adeloveskyu

Haha voldemort's curse sure hurt... those hooligans better run for their lives now lol. wahhhh wait wait don't change to be voldemort yet! *shivers* I'l save baby jun.. maybe.. that all depends on saengie's blood.. ahh ottoke? Haha don't release your curses first, *gives you a chill pill a.k.a SS501* hehe. 

@ amyra961

Hmm, I'll will tell everything in the next chapter, this chapter confirms that Hyungjun is hurt T.T