Precious

A Precious Aura

 

 

The next few days, that stinging pain was gone, not because Youngsaeng accepted that fact, it's just that, he didn't think want to think about it anymore. 

 

Youngsaeng did everything normally as usual, he was once again, he himself. Jungmin and Hyungjun would be bickering with each other without any good reasons while KyuJong and Hyunjoong continued with their everyday life. None of them questioned or queried about Youngsaeng's unusual behavior.

 

Yes, the four young men were curious, but just by knowing their dear Youngsaeng was well again, they were already satisfied. This is all they asked for in Youngsaeng. The great brotherly love in them holds them together and linked their minds. This was an important truth in their lives, who knows, it may save something, or someone just by that miraculously strong bond between the five.

 

-----------

 

It rained heavily for the past few nights. The sky was blurred, the moon was covered, Youngsaeng heaved a sigh of relief. Those were the mere signs of that 'aura' non-appearance. Somehow, it seemed like Youngsaeng was once again trying to avoid that matter, stubbornly. It was completely understandable though, nobody in this world could accept that ridiculous fact so easily.

 

That night, Youngsaeng went to bed peacefully when he felt that terrible feeling creeping up his head slowly again. He could feel it, that stinging pain is coming back. Surprisingly, his instincts would direct him back to his usual place of comfort, at that pitch black corner of the balcony. Then, it stopped raining.

 

She appeared.

 

" Haven't seen you for days... It was peaceful during those days," Youngsaeng sarcastic remark shot right at her.

 

Sky blue. Her nails glowed in that colour at that instance. The fact that Youngsaeng could say those sarcastic words, meant there was serenity and calmness in him. That explains the colour of her nails this time round. 

 

That was a good sign. He was accepting the truth unknowingly. She smiled warmly, and kept quiet. Youngsaeng tilted his eyeballs, to catch a glimpse of her once again. He cursed himself for offending something which looked so pure, so benevolent.

 

" I'm sorry." Youngsaeng managed to squeeze that word out of his mouth.

 

" Why are you apologising to yourself?" Was her unexpected reply.

 

That question made sense eventually when Youngsaeng sorted out his thoughts. She lived in him, so by right, as one-sixth of his soul, both of them were considered as one. That's why Youngsaeng was 'apologising to himself'.  He chuckled at the thought of it.

 

" True... Anyway why-"

 

" Your endless questions will be resolved and answered as time goes by. It will soon be self-explanatory. Be patient, those answers will reveal right at your eyes." She interrupted Youngsaeng and explained.

 

" No. Why, I need to know why do I feel pain each time your presence was felt. I need those answers. Now!"

 

Her nails changed colour once again. Bright red. A colour of anger and extreme eagerness. She kept those answers to herself and switched to a nobody-could-comprehend facial expression. Youngsaeng knew he couldn't, or rather, shouldn't push the limits and so, he stopped asking.

 

*Poof* She was gone again, without giving any warnings or notice. Youngsaeng turned his head in all directions, and that glow really never came back, for as sure as he was, it was only temporary. He would be able to meet her one of these days again.

 

" I haven't even ask for your name..." Youngsaeng sighed deeply and was about to leave the balcony when he heard something, or felt someone replying him from his mind.

 

" By right, I do not have a name. However, it's up to you to call me whatever name you're comfortable with," was what Youngsaeng heard, or sensed.

 

Since she was part of him, he knows the fatality of losing her. Therefore...

 

Precious, became her name.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT PLEASE! :D

 

@ dandeli0n

^^ Haha yay glad you still understand :) Yeps, that aura is real pretty.. even much prettier than that whatever Gill. *LOL slaps myself for bringing in that character again -.-* Argh.. I really miss writing that fic T.T *continue slapping myself*...

@ adeloveskyu

Haha yeah :) Oh really? Haha thanks! Yeah Youngsaeng really misses his grandma so when that glow appeared, he thought he was seeing things, he thought it was just a side effect of missing his grandma too much.. keke ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Haha yeps, he is well-mannered :) Haha ya! I would want colour changing nails too wahaha. Yup she is..really... hahaha ^^ 

@ lonelygurl501

Jinja? Oh thanks! :) Yeah she will be gone...sort of..but not really actually.. Read on to find out :D I will reveal more. Yups they lives are connected, none of them can hide from each other XD

@ amyra961

THANKYU! Haha yeah.. ^^

@ Areu501    

Yup it kinda is :) Thankyu!