Saviour

A Precious Aura

 

 

Four of them stayed by Hyungjun's side for a whole day, before he regained consciousness.

 

" What happened?" Hyungjun questioned four of them weakly.

 

" Thanks to Youngsaeng hyung, he solved everything. He told us about the conclusion he made and so, we were able to find you. Then, he donated his blood to you. That rare kind of blood. It's risky, but he did it," KyuJong explained to Hyungjun everything.

 

Then, Hyungjun's head started hurting as flashback of that whole incident flashed through his mind.

 

 

~~~ Flashback ~~~

 

A gun pointed at Hyungjun head as he was dragged away by some drunkard. There was no way he could struggle in their grip.

 

Then, he was pulled and locked up in an old and smelly hideout.

 

He found a way to escape. And so, he did it without hesitation.

 

As he was concentrating on running away, those really drunk men started their engine of the car and drove recklessly. One drift, and it hit the escaping Hyungjun, without even a single warning.

 

Before he passed out, all he could hear was his four brothers' voices.

 

~~~ End of flashback ~~~

 

 

" Komawo hyung, this time, I really owe it to you. You are my saviour!!" Hyungjun's exaggeration came out again.

 

" Don't thank me. Thank my aura," Youngsaeng just smiled and answered vaguely.

 

It was at that point of time, where he realize where his mistake was. Youngsaeng could sense Precious inner thoughts, how could he not know her innocence to this matter? Precious had nothing to be blamed for this matter, which meant, it was all a misunderstanding when Youngsaeng screamed at her.

 

------------

 

20.

 

The reason for this drop, was to apologize to Precious. Although he knows Precious would again answer with " You don't have to apologize to me. It would just seem as though you're apologizing to yourself," for courtesy sake, he decided to say a, sorry.

 

" So I guess everything is resolved already? Hyungjun is recovering fine?" Precious broke into a mummur. 

 

Youngsaeng nodded. " You can scold me all you want. I know my mistake already."

 

" Let me get this straight. Neither of us are gods, I'm just here to be your guide. Always observe your surroundings and the subtle hints around you. Everything links, Youngsaeng sii. Now that the bond between the five of you is tied securely, anything you and I sense, could be because of them as well. Always think calmly, I'm sure that's what your grandmother advised you as well. You get me? Remember, my presence have a limit, and it all lies in your hands."

 

" I got it," he lowered his head in embarrassment.

 

Tinted brown. Her nails, indicated his remorse and disappointment.

 

" It's okay. Anyway, I'm really glad you're starting to be able to think for yourself. Continue to keep that up," Precious smiled sweetly and nodded.

 

" It's all thanks to you Precious."

 

" No, Youngsaeng sii. You have to build up that confidence that you can make a difference. All along, even if I wasn't here, you will still be able to solve problems. You just have to manage your emotions. Remember, I am not the one."

 

Precious found the need to explain to Youngsaeng about it. He needs to know she wasn't the one helping him all along. It was he himself. With this realization, Youngsaeng would become more independent.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Argh finally back! After this, I may or may not go on a short hiatus. School is starting next week, and lots of orientation programmes and school work coming up. Have to stick to a tight timetable from next week onwards.. So hopefully, I will still be active on this site. >.< I will still continue to read and comment on your updated stories, but for this story, it may take a while for me to update. Mianhae! 

 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Keke Jungminnie's line! Oh my goodness oh my soul hehe. Yeah the author will make those drunkard vanish too! lol. Don't worry, everyone is safe keke. Haha now Saengie is regretting for scolding Precious. keke saengie won't blame you for blaming him ^^ he knows he is wrong anyways hahaha. XD

@ bigbangluv143

Ya Youngsaeng ah, chill !! LOL. Argh wait don't run! Saengie is already there to help! Don't risk yourself to donate those blood! Hahahaha. Erm.. yup he is, don't worry, nothing will go wrong with him. His bleeding thumb confirms he will be fine during the transfusion right? keke. *POOF* Car in front of you now, do you have a licsence? Don't end up risking yourself if you don't have >.< Sure! I will definitely go to Hawaii one day :) Argh it's okay, don't apologise! You don't know how happy I am whenever i see long comments haha. The longer the better lol. ^^

@ amyra961

Yeah you're right! His brother needs him! lol. Don't worry, everyone is okay now lol

@ Areu501

YES you're absolutely right! It will double the hurt on Precious if his emotions is unstable. Hahaha yeah, everyone must calm down. Especially saengie >.< kekeke. Unnie! I'll soon be as busy as you! D:

@ dandeli0n

*Breathe in breathe out* Hyungjun is fortunately fine now. keke. Yeps he shouldn't blame Precious! Now he is regretting... lol. *Pinch his other cheek* haha. Poor Saengie, his cheeks are getting abused by us. hahaha. *okay stop, let go of our hands! Stop pinching him!* hahaha. Don't worry it's not dangerous for Saengie, he already has a confirmation to his safety as his thumb bleed before.. so meaning, this lost of blood through the transfusion will be fine as well :) Hahaha vampire? She is an angel. LOL! Thankyu unnie! ^^