What is happening?

A Precious Aura

 

 

Youngsaeng held on to that mini potion bottle every now and then to monitor the number of drops left. Fortunately, the number on that cap still remained at 17.

 

Fear and anxiety engulfed Youngsaeng. He knows the limited time left with Precious. Now, Precious wasn't just his aura, wasn't just part of his soul, but someone who Youngsaeng regarded as, a friend. A true and close friend.

 

All along, Youngsaeng didn't see Precious as part of him, he saw her as a friend to seek when in need, a friend whom he could share his feelings and thoughts to. Thus, this was the reason why Youngsaeng couldn't bear for Precious to leave. He didn't need anyone to rely on, he just didn't want to lose a friend.

 

At that instance, a drop of blood oozed out from Youngsaeng's thumb. Then, he felt that stinging pain gradually coming back, bit by bit. He pursed his lips together as tightly as possible and took out the bottle to check that number.

 

16. It reflected.

 

"What's happening? Is Precious in danger now? Or is something going to happen to any of my four brothers or me again?" Youngsaeng repeatedly questioned himself anxiously.

 

Next, he immediately ran off to look for his brothers to make sure they were alright.

 

" Is anyone of you hurt?" Youngsaeng panted and stared at his four brothers.

 

" Hurt? No..Why?"

 

" That's great... Please don't go anywhere for the time being. Just stay here," Youngsaeng cautioned them.

 

The four just stared at him blankly, unable to comprehend his sudden worry.

 

" Something is wrong with Precious. I can't tell you guys what is it now, when the time is right, I will say," Youngsaeng mumbled. Again, he knew he wasn't allowed to say out anything when a situation comes along until the time was right. Precious would hint him.

 

" How are you feeling now?" The four asked Youngsaeng in worry.

 

" I'm not sure, I feel very uncomfortable inside. I can't describe that feeling too..."

 

" You should get some rest. Precious needs it too," KyuJong pat on Youngsaeng's back and comforted him.

 

 

----------

 

She appeared.

 

Her smile, was as benevolent as ever. Nothing looks really wrong.

 

Then, a while after, she disappeared.

 

" Precious! Where are you? Don't leave yet!"

 

There was silence for a few minutes, and she appeared again.

 

All in all, she appeared and disappeared twice. The number of drops decrease drastically with every drop used now. So that would mean... More than 5 drops gone in  just that few minutes!

 

----------

 

 

" Ahhhhhhh!!" Youngsaeng jolted up from bed and quickly rummaged his drawer for that bottle.

 

16. It remained on that number.

 

" You scared me... Please, I don't want that dream to come true..." Youngsaeng's tear fell as he stammered.

 

Everything stayed as just a dream. Nothing wrong has happened..yet. Precious was still fine inside him, at least for the time being.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

There will be changes in the last 20 drops, somethings will change, incuding the number of drops lost per use. :( ahhh mianhae but those drops can't come back anymore T.T Hahaha I laugh so hard when I read 'Precious, you should really be a HUMAN now!' LOL! Yeah she should! But if only.. hahaha. Yups, all five could see, hear and touch Precious now :)) 

@ dandeli0n

Kekeke their starting to tease each other ne? Hahaha. Yay I'm glad this story has succeeded in adding in A LITTLE humour..kekeke. YUPS! Our GREEN!! <3<3 Thankyu! hehe ^^

@ bigbangluv143

Yeah its' decreasing.. there will be some changes to the last 20 drops. haha. Don't worry, nobody will be sad when Precious is gone keke. You'll know why :)) yups, not just the maknae, the other four could see, hear and touch Precious now. XD YES he just have to admit he is jealous..AISH~ lol. Anyway, yeah you're right, she is facing pain. :( AHHH NOOO please don't go on a hiatus >.< If not I'm going to leave tis story incomplete.. haha nah kidding, just don't put yours into a hiatus.. I really love your story dongsaeng ah. 

@ rbest320

YAY! Same to you! :)) Ahhh yes it's decreasing faster and faster.. >.< I'm such a badass author.. hahaha. Anyways, thanks for commenting! ^^

@ adeloveskyu

Keke yeah, can't blame maknae, afterall Saengie was his saviour LOL. Yes he is jealous.. hahaha ya true, he is seriously loving himself too much. He should stop >.< LOL. Why am I making my characters all so weird? HAHA. Wow... I was really really stunned by your comment. BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO!! That's the whole point I was trying to get across my story! You totally got it! Woah, you sum it all up soo well! *You're a genius, seriously* :DD I tried linking all my chapters together by a purpose behind everything Precious had done, and how Saengie reacted to it. Hahaha I suddenly feel so happy. Thankyu for that awesome comment! <3

@ Areu501

Hahaha yeah, he is 'loving himself' too much. LOL. Yeah been so busy.. You too right? Hwaiting unnie! :))