Absence makes the heart grows fonder

A Precious Aura

 

 

The next few days, because his sorrows were cleared, it wasn't as easy for Youngsaeng to see Precious again. Occasionally, out of boredom, Youngsaeng would hope to meet her to clear his numerous doubts and questions. However, during those times, she doesn't appear. She would always appear out of the blue.

 

It was till a point where it was almost impossible to meet her.

 

Since then, Youngsaeng just took it as a quizzical, and unbelievable incident unveiled right at his eyes. Something, which he regarded, as a dream, and nothing more.

 

It was always in this kind of situation, when Youngsaeng would lose hope in her, where she will pop out just right beside him, without any clue.

 

He was never failed to be amused by her. Right... Now he doesn't feel the pain when her presence was felt anymore, he doesn't feel anything, of course, he didn't expect for her.

 

That night was no exception. Precious just appeared before him, suddenly.

 

" It's difficult to make you appear these days, I almost had a heart attack each time you show up out of a sudden," Youngsaeng stunned and exclaimed.

 

" Do you realize everytime before I appear, I will be in your thoughts?"

 

" Meaning?"

 

" You have to think of me in order for me to appear. Your sorrows are swiped off, my existence is partially stabilized, it's not easy for me to appear every now and then. Furthermore, it takes...risk."

 

" Are you sure you're my aura? I'm 501% different from you. I ain't as thick skin to ask my owner to think of me to make me appear. Your skin is sure as thick as an elephant, miss precious. How demure was that..."

 

" 501% sure. The facts lies before you, I'm telling you what you did to make me appear, not what I want you to do to make me appear, Mr. Heo Youngsaeng."

 

Her nails glowed in a beautiful baby pink colour. This time, Youngsaeng felt peaceful and cheerful. He joked with Precious, slowly treating her like a friend of his.

 

Youngsaeng chuckled when precious looked away. The glow she emitted from her whole self, was still as bright, still as charming.

 

" You are pretty."

 

" It's shameful to be praising yourself."

 

That was the same logic, they were connected as one, so Youngsaeng was actually 'praising himself'. He knows it certainly. That was just a joke.

 

" I know the reason for my appearance this time round, but, to answer each and every of your questions will drain my existence by a drop of your blood," Precious warned.

 

" I don't remember studying a lot. Since I am you and you are me, then why don't I get a single thing you're trying to say?"

 

" I am just part of you. I meant, each time I appear, it's risky for me. Every question you ask, and every answer I give you, it will drain me, because this will take me time to reveal the answer right before your eyes, and time is not on my side. You will lose a drop of blood each time that happens, to indicate the risk i'm facing. Like now..."

 

Youngsaeng looked down at his finger and realized a drop of red sticky fluid oozed out from the tip of his thumb. He coolly fling his hand to allow that drop to roll onto the ground.

 

" It's not my fault, precious. You read my mind, one-sixth of my soul depends on you, whenever I have a pressing question, you will be able to sense it. I have nothing to be blamed for your risky existence," was Youngsaeng's nonchalant and immature reply.

 

Next, just before she disappears once again, something magically appeared in Youngsaeng's right pocket. A small, yet content-filled object.

 

He reached into his pocket and dug it out......

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ adeloveskyu

Yup. 'real'?? Haha you meant like she really becomes a real lady? *YS lovers coming after you!* LOL kidding :) Yeah, YS needs that.. agree. Hmm... you will see how Precious will do that:) I will start linking everything ^^ About the 'real' figure, keke I will think about that, something will link, even if nothing 'real' is coming up :) Oh thanks for your suggestions :) I will keep that suggestion in mind, and see how I could include in. ^.^ Komawo for liking this :)

@ bigbangluv143

Yepps! :D Hahaha dream the impossible came in to the comments kekeke... woah, YS is having an affair.. Gill is going to *501 times slap him* LOL!!! Just kidding! Wahhhh if you manage to jump in, remember to pull me along! even the author has no idea how to get into the story T.T lol. Yeah *sends you oxygen tank straight away!* Breathe! Hahaha.

@ Areu501

Kyaa love concept? Maybe? Maybe not? Just.. a really special kind maybe hahaha. Wahhh kyu must be pouting now kekeke. Yepyep that's totally like it, his pain was due to his sorrows, precious showed up to help him with it, so it seems like precious cleared it away, when she was just a reminder for him. :) Hahaha my brain cells are going haywire... lol. It was my colourful curtains which played a part in my inspirations LOL. 

@ amyra961

Hahaha I'm still trying to improve :) Thanks for that compliment hehe :D *smiles*

@ lonelygurl501

He will get the chance to see precious again.. just a matter of time. Read on to see how keke ^o^ Hahaha yeah true, it would be like he is loving himself hahahahaha your comment made me laugh. Let's see how I can import that idea in.. I'm still crafting kekeke. Thankyu dongsaengie!! :D