They saw; they know it

A Precious Aura

 

 

 

Youngsaeng got it all sorted out. The worry in him died down. However, as soon as he saw his brothers standing at the entrance of the school gate, waiting for him, he started to panic again.

 

" So?" Jungmin questioned at that instant.

 

" Let's find a quiet place to talk this matter out."

 

All five of them proceeded to the quietest spot in school, the rooftop.

 

Youngsaeng dug out the potion from his pocket. " Remember this?"

 

Four of them nodded in unison.

 

" That glow you see, was because of this liquid..ahh..I mean..potion."

 

" What do you mean?"

 

" Something strange and absurd happened to me. Something spoke inside me, I felt it. She claimed to be my aura, and a part of me. So, her help and existence are important to me. This potion could cause her appearance. And that was the glow you guys saw," Youngsaeng summarized everything to them.

 

" Stop playing. It's not funny."

 

All four of them couldn't believe what they heard. The things Youngsaeng said was regarded as a joke.

 

However, Youngsaeng just shrugged and shot them a it's-up-to-you-to-believe-or-not look.

 

" Youngsaeng hyung, you are scaring us. Are you really okay?"

 

The four were flustered. Never did they expect his grandma's death could be such a great blow to him, that he started to 'hallucinate'.

 

" So you guys don't believe me now?"

 

" No it's not that.. It's just.. Just.." Hyunjoong stammered.

 

" Prove it," Hyungjun interrupted.

 

Then, they snatched the bottle of potion over from Youngsaeng's grip. In the midst of the snatching and pulling back, the bottle fell onto the ground and it uncapped...

 

Drops of potion started spreading onto the ground.

 

Youngsaeng stunned and picked it up immediately. Red sticky fluid started trickling from his thumb, drop by drop.

 

27. That number revealed on the cap.

 

" Argh!! You guys just deprived me 10 chances of meeting up with her!!! She is really important to me!!" Youngsaeng yelled and dashed off, feeling extremely upset.

 

That night, he hid at the usual corner of the balcony and stared closely at the bottle. He sat there and hugged his knees against his chest. His vision blurred, tears were welling up in his eyes.

 

He felt awful. The feeling of losing something dear, came back. His thumb bled the moment that potion spilled, he knows what that means. Precious was enduring it, 10 times of her existence were destroyed carelessly, and those drops could never come back ever again. Precious was hurt, indirecty.

 

" Mianhaeyo. Cheongmal mianhaeyo," Youngsaeng mumbled to himself.

 

---------

 

His doorbell rang. Youngsaeng did not bother walking out to open it since he knew the people he expected were the ones at the door. Each of them had the key to his house anyway.

 

As soon as they met, Youngsaeng wiped his face with his sleeves and rolled his eyes at them, coldly.

 

" Hyung, mianhae." Hyungjun and the rest apologized sincerely.

 

Youngsaeng just looked down and buried his face between his knees.

 

" Youngsaeng ah, mianhaeyo." Hyunjoong repeated.

 

" Give me back my 10 drops! They are my Precious! And now, it's gone..forever! HOW ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO THAT!?"

 

" We didn't know it will be so serious. But... This is really unbelievable...we couldn't convince ourselves to believe in it. We're sincerely sorry."

 

Youngsaeng cleared his throat and stood up. Next, he dropped another drop of the potion into his mouth. It rolled down his throat, and the point in his body, was ambushed.

 

26.

 

The glow appeared, right in front of their eyes.

 

" Do you believe me now??"

 

The four saw the glows from her silhouette. All they could see, was a blur vision of her, her glows were the most obvious to them, other than that, there were nothing more they could see. Only Youngsaeng has the ability.

 

However, the glow was slightly dimmer this time round. And again, only Youngsaeng observed it.

 

Gloomy purple. Guilt and fear. The colours of her nails were another thing his brothers could see, other than her glows.

 

The four, froze on their spot and widened their eyes. No words could force out of their lips.

 

Youngsaeng sighed. A tear rolled down. " It must have hurt, mianhaeyo."

 

" You are hurt as well. Don't apologize," Precious's gentle and calm voice soothed Youngsaeng's heart.

 

Whenever his thumb bleeds, it causes pain. The intensity of Precious's pain at that point when she is facing risk would be equivalent to the pain Youngsaeng will feel when his thumb bled. However, the pain doesn't come from his thumb, but the back of his head. That was why Youngsaeng could feel the amount of hurt Precious was going through a while ago when 10 times of her existence were destroyed, all at a go.

 

" Youngsaeng hyung... We..we..." KyuJong stuttered.

 

" This is Precious. I know you guys can't really see her. But only the four of you, have the power to see her glows, without draining her existence," Youngsaeng introduced calmly.

 

The four were just too shocked for words. Their eyes widened.

 

" Can you hear her?" Youngsaeng asked the four.

 

" Were she even answering you a minute ago?"

 

Youngsaeng nodded and got the answer.

 

After a while, the four began to accept the fact. I mean, Precious was already right in front of them, there was no way they could deny it.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Argh the number of drops left! >.<            

COMMENT PLEASE! 

 

@ Areu501

Yeps you're right! :D Haha ya, they are all connected :) That's why the brothers could see her glows :) Kekeke. Argh I don't think I can finish this on time before you leave.. so yeah, mianhae! >.< Love Ya!! 

@ bigbangluv143

Hmm.. haha maybe precious could be linked to them as well? Argh I'm not too sure yet keke. YEAH!! We should, remember to pull me along if ever you're going Seoul okay? We can totally spazz over Saengie! lol. If we're lucky, we could even see him. LOL *I'm just dreaming*. Yeps, he does, they are both very important to each other :D 

@ adeloveskyu

Sorry! ^^ Haha yup basically, you got what it means :) His four brothers has a special bond tied with him, so meaning, they will somehow be tied with Precious too (because Precious is Youngsaeng,by right). That's why, when the potion was misused by the brothers, Precious would feel it. Hehe and that's why, nothing would happen to Precious if this was revealed to his brothers because they were somehow all connected :) Hope this is clearer ^^

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Yeah Saengie said that :D But got interrupted by Precious.. keke. Haha love story? Hmm.. yeah it would seem like he liking himself..but, you will see how I will add it in :) Not exactly a love story, just.. some blissful moments :) But that would be added only in one of my last chapter perhaps ^^

@ amyra961

Yeps!! FOREVER AND EVER!! ♥ hehe :DD

@ kyuinlove

Yups! Super special bond keke. sure, if you stumble on any part, just feel free to ask. I'm trying to make everything simpler hahaha. Hmm.. I'm stuck at the story myself..LOL! Anyway,  Enjoy reading ^o^

@ lovemyotterprince77

Yay thanks for your comment! Yups, the bond really means lots of things :) By the way, I love your username. Haha. I would be happy to see you commenting again too ^.^