Unity

A Precious Aura

 

 

As the days passed, the four became more and more curious about Precious. Endless questions just bombarded Youngsaeng everyday. Some questions they asked, was also what Youngsaeng wanted to find out.

 

Since then, Youngsaeng felt relieved after revealing to his brothers about it. At least, there is an explanation to every doubt they have now, he didn't have to cook up stories again.

 

" Hyung, can you make her appear now?" hyungjun pestered.

 

" No. I can't waste it, furthermore I already lost 10 drops all thanks to the four of you."

 

" Jebal..."

 

" She can't be seen in the day where there are lights. So it's no point even if I make her appear now. I will just be wasting another drop."

 

The four sighed deeply and then smirked.

 

" No, you are not welcome to my house later at night," Youngsaeng scoffed. He knew what that smirk meant.

 

A second later, all of them waved their keys in front of him.

 

" Aish, I shouldn't have duplicated my keys... Just come if you want, I won't stop you. Anyway, I won't use that potion, so it's pointless even if you guys come. Get what I meant?"

 

" Yup, we totally got it!" Hyungjun strike out that familiar grin and wrapped his arms over Youngsaeng.

 

Youngsaeng took a deep breath and sighed. " Stubborn people..." He mouthed.

 

------------

 

25.

 

The continuous pleading and begging soon became a hassle to Youngsaeng's ears, so he decided to give in to his brothers just once that night.

 

Precious smiled and stood right beside Youngsaeng.

 

That glow she emit, Youngsaeng could feel it dimmering, bit by bit. She wasn't as bright as she used to be. At this rate, if this goes on, even Youngsaeng himself would lose sight of her.

 

" Precious, are you okay?" Youngsaeng asked to make sure.

 

" You will know if I'm okay or not."

 

As usual, the reply he got was always an unanswered answer. Precious never made things easy for him to know, at least that's what Youngsaeng thinks.

 

" Hi, we are Youngsaeng's friends," Hyunjoong tried to speak up to break that awkward silence on their side.

 

Precious look over to Youngsaeng  with a he-will-understand look.  Both chuckled.

 

" Youngsaeng hyung, what did she say? Why are you laughing?" Hyungjun pestered.

 

" Oh..ahh.. Aigoo, you guys don't have to introduce yourselves to her. The reason why you guys can see her glows was due to that special bond between us. She is part of me, meaning, that bond between the five of us, would also be tied with her. All in all, she knows you. So it's kinda dumb for you to be introducing yourself to her," Youngsaeng laughed and replied.

 

" What?! Dumb?? Hmm, is there any way we can ask your Precious to punish you??" Jungmin grabbed the back of Youngsaeng's neck and threatened.

 

" She won't do it, because she will end up hurting herself too. Mehrong!"

 

The five happily bickered with one another. Precious stood at the side and observed the heartwarming scene and nodded.

 

" Hold on to that unity, five of you," Precious mumbled to herself.

 

Sunny orange. The colour of delight and worry-free. Youngsaeng could only feel this way, when he is with his four brothers and Precious. Her nails shone brightly, even brighter than herself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT PLEASE! 

 

@ bigbangluv143

Hahahah yup his PRECIOUS drops keke. Hmm, I will reveal whether she can feel him or not in the next chapter :) I would want to too!! Dying to~ LOL. Yeah, I wouldn't want him to waste those drops too, I will smack him if he does. (like as if I will do that to my precious saengie lol) Hahaha you will kick the four butts? LOL what an accident, 10 drops gone just like this T.T hmm.. for her truning to real person thingy.. erm.. I'm not so sure about that XD Wahh your friends read this story too???? I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL! haha. 

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Yeah 10 drops.. gahhh yes it's a huge number..ottoke? Kyaaa it's so careless of them XD lol. Saengie is fine for now, don't worry :D I won't bear to hurt him..yet. hahaha ^^

@ Areu501

Oh read on your phone? Oooo okay thankyu! ^o^  Kwenchana if you can't comment, as long as I know you're still supporting my story :) Take care ne unnie? Anyway, yeah now his four brothers got pulled into the situation.. ya, precious was really hurt by that sudden 10 drops lost T.T Aigoo.. 

@ dandeli0n

It's okay :) Ahh make sure to get enough rest! :D Yeah, 10 drops of her existence just got destroyed without any notice.. it sure hurt her... and hurt Youngsaeng indirectly too. T.T I don't want Youngsaeng to be hurt too... but serve him right for being tied with Precious. LOL XD Ahh joking, I'm a loyal fan of him, I wouldn't bear to hurt him keke. Haha you're afraid his brothers will like Precious? Ahh that's not possible. haha they can only see her glows. But, oh well, I will add some jealousy perhaps? Lol.

@ adeloveskyu

Yeah, who in the world could believe that? I couldn't as well lol. Yup, i'm sure Saengie will understand them :) He can't be pissed at them for long, SS501 don't ever fight. Right chingu? ^^ Oh you like blue? Haha actually, her nails glowed in a sky blue colour before, in chapter 4 :) But there will be more shades of blue to come, I guess :) Hehehe yeah I won't bear to hurt my precious Saengie.. But I don't know what's gonna happen if the author's insane-mode turns on.  lol. XD