It bled...suddenly.

A Precious Aura

 

 

And again, days passed.

 

Youngsaeng held that bottle in his palm and sighed.

 

" 25 drops left, 25 more times with Precious. Exactly half of it gone."

 

Since then, he kept that potion into his drawer and secured it with a number-lock. Nobody could access to that drawer, except him.

 

It was too fast, the number of drops were decreasing so rapidly, it starts worrying Youngsaeng.

 

However, there was absolutely nothing he could do to replenish those lost drops. So, since he couldn't replenish it, he shall save it.

 

Slowly, he unlocked the key to the other question he had.

 

*How can I shield and protect your existence?

 

To shield her existence, is to protect her from risk.

To protect her, is to safeguard her.

To safeguard her, is to keep her inside him, unless necessary.

To keep her, is to think before he acts.

 

That was the whole conclusion Youngsaeng made to himself. The longing for Precious, must stop. The giving in to his brothers, must cease. The reliance on Precious, must disappear.

 

Unfortunately, determination doesn't always get it's way. Since young, Youngsaeng had his grandmother to rely on, as he grows up, he found Precious to rely on. And now, reliance immune in him. It's difficult to kick off old habits. Afterall, a leopard never changes it's spots.

 

Youngsaeng needs to grow, grow to be able to think for himself.

 

-------------

 

One night, Youngsaeng's thumb bled all of a sudden. He got worried, his thumb would never have bleed when he don't use that potion.

 

He ran to the balcony and grabbed on to the rails tightly.

 

" Please... Please say everything is fine. Precious, answer me.." Youngsaeng faced down and panicked.

 

Without further ado, he dashed back up to his room, unlock the drawer and quickly retrieve that potion.

 

" Please, let this drop be worth it..." he mumbled to himself before dripping another drop into his mouth.

 

24.

 

Precious shut her eyes and turned away from Youngsaeng. For the first time, Youngsaeng tried to feel her.

 

He took a deep breath and turned her around to face him. Amazingly, he managed to touch her. What Youngsaeng always thought was, he would go right through her, never being able to get close to her.

 

" What's wrong? Why did my thumb bleed suddenly?" Youngsaeng queried Precious in worry.

 

" I felt something happening soon, and I'm sure you sensed it as well."

 

Once again, fear anguished Youngsaeng. He knew what she meant.

 

Melancholic white. The feeling of emptiness and confound. Youngsaeng knew that this has definitely something got to do with him, but that wasn't what he was worrying about. The worry was, he wouldn't know what and when it would happen.

 

" What should I do?" Youngsaeng asked Precious in a soft tone.

 

" When the time comes, all you have to do is calm down and think. I believe you can do it," was what Precious replied him.

 

For that whole night, Precious just stood beside Youngsaeng silently. Of course, Precious sensed something was going to happen, but telling Youngsaeng straight would diminish his will to be independent and to be able to think for himself. All Precious could do, was hint to him.

 

All she could wish for, is for Youngsaeng to catch that subtle hint and settle his emotions from there.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@ Areu501

Yup, he is always happy with his four brothers and precious around :) Hmm... she isn't exactly in trouble yet. Don't worry. keke. There will be more things to happen before trouble really comes. Anyway, hope you're doing fine in Taiwan! Hwaiting! <3

@ bigbangluv143

Tearing? Haha but I thought.. it was a happy ending? Lol. ^^ Haha yup, those curious friends want to see precious, but so sad, they can't really see her properly.. lol. Haha yeah, ss501 fans will make her disappear. Haha, nah.. ss501 fans are nice people, they won't do that. hehe. Yeah, her light is dimmering..oh no, what should I do >.< Saengie can't go back into depression.. Haha i will think a way out :D Kyaaa you sure are a big fan of Saengie too! ^^ I like the way you said, when he's happy I feel happy too. ^o^ Anyway, I really appreciate all your longg comments dongsaengie! :D 

@ adeloveskyu

YEPS love them all too! :DD your kyu will have a big role in some parts of the story later on. (: *I'm a spoiler >.<* Hahaha yeah, precious always give youngsaeng an unanswered answer.. but I already revealed the answer to some questions ^^ Yup yup I like sky blue hahaha. that's why it's serenity and calmness wahaahah. okay, I will add in that colour wherever possible :)

@ dandeli0n

^^ Thankyu! :D I miss them too T.T Haha yeah, he is really 4D. I thought of that too when I crafted that chappy kekeke. argh I should descrie the orange as 'funky orange' instead of 'sunny orange' !! ARGH lousy brain of mine..lol. keke just take it as everytime he smiles, his dimples will show :) That's a fact anyway hehehe. I'm starting to get worried for Precious too. Ottoke?? ahh..but not to worry, she is my main 'character' in this story, she can't be gone..YET. hahaha. Komawo for your longg comment unnie! :D

@ aYi_foRevEr501

Yeah she is.. ahhhh... *the author will steal her away from saengie* hahaha!! yeps, the number of drops indicate the number of times he have left with Precious. so yeah.. :( *evil mode turns on*. hahaha. wahhh thanks! I really hope to emphasize on their bond in this story. SS501 forever!! right? keke. ya jinja, the brothers shouldn't beg him again... jinja. haha. Komawo anyways! <3

@ amyra961

Wahh thankyu!! Appreciate that! *Happy* :D