Something was wrong...

A Precious Aura

 

Like any other teen, Youngsaeng goes anywhere a teen goes, do anything a teen would do. However, deep inside him, he is an introvert. He spends his quiet times reminiscing about the past, missing his late grandmother, just spending most of his time, alone. Everybody who claimed they knew him, thought they understood him inside out. But only his four brothers, really knew him.

 

A well derived and charmingly mysterious person, just by these attributes gained him much attention. Unwanted attention, to be specific. He was used to his life, bored in a sense. Everybody treated him like a prince, nobody dared to offend him. But it wasn't as though he was a malicious or uncouth person, until today, he couldn't comprehend why. Why there would be this border between him and the others. He was just like any other ordinary being, nothing special.

 

---------------

 

" Youngsaeng hyung, pass that ball to me. I can win this point for the team!" Jungmin gestured with his ever-passionate looks.

 

Youngsaeng just spaced out. He dropped the ball, turned and left nonchalently. His brothers, instead of feeling unnecessary angry at his retarded action, became worried. They noticed the change in him these few days. The worse thing was, Youngsaeng himself didn't knew his change, didn't take any notice of it at all.

 

" Look at him, he looks possessed." KyuJong teased and jeered in a jovious manner.

 

They left him alone for the day. That night, his thoughts swirled. A stinging pain struck him from inside. Youngsaeng hid at the corner of his large and spacious balcony and groan in pain, alone. Or rather, it wasn't the pain, it was the excruciating fear he faced.

 

There was no reasons why he felt this way. Heart palpitating hard, cold sweat spurts, uncontrolled shivering. Youngsaeng started to take notice of his changes, he was afraid, somehow. The cool and calm, finally sensed the fear.

 

However, he just popped a few pills down and let that matter past and aggravate.

 

----------------

 

" There is nothing wrong with you. You're too deep in your thoughts, Youngsaeng sii, try to relax. Breathe." The doctor assured him.

 

It came to that point where he had to consult a doctor, which he seldom does, unless he really had to. That was the intensity of fear he was facing, he feared he would end up like his late grandma, who passed on due to severe depression. His grandmother was a normal and benevolent woman, out of everybody, this illness could never strike her. But it did. After a few torturous years, she finally left, once and for all. Leaving behind a lonely Youngsaeng.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------