Chapter 5

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‭it was tiring. for Luhan this shoot is the longest he’d been through. the previous projects he joined previously were just for a day or two but this time, it took longer. Of course, he understands the scale of difference between the companies he worked for before and now with Wayv Ent. it’s a whole different level and therefore, everything should be perfect. 

‏‭The shoot finally came to an end and with it, Luhan’s dream is coming to an end. he was both relieved and sad. relieved to finally have some time off and rest but sad because this means, he’s not going to see Minseok anymore. 
‏‭even though they didn’t interact much or became friends. For Luhan just being in the same place is a miracle. He wished to see him more often, to keep in contact, and then, there’s Junmyun who’s he grثw to like as a big brother. 

‏‭the thought of not having them in his life anymore hurts...

‏‭“Why the frown, come let’s go” 

‏‭Luhan thoughts were cut by the photographer. Baekhyun held him by the shoulder and both went out of the building to meet with Junmyun and Minseok who were waiting outside for them. 

‏‭The four went to a restaurant that Joonmyun chose for privacy. Luhan feeling amazed at the place which screamed ' Luxury’ as they were led by staff to their room. 
‏‭The food was amazing too. all kind of food sprawled in front of him and he didn’t know where to start. It all looked so delicious. 

‏‭“Lu, What’s wrong, Why are you not eating” 
‏‭Luhan looked with a big smile toward Joonmyun and his mouth feeling it watering for the delicious food in front of him “I really dunno where to start” he said and giggled along with his hyungs when they laughed at him. 

‏‭“Try the tokpokki, it’s really delicious... here” Joonmyun recommended and Luhan followed. 

‏‭“Wohh, really tasty” Luhan moaned at the taste “Hyung, You’re choices are great,” He said and sent a finger heart to Joonmyun which made Baekhyun frown at him “Sorry...” He said with a wink at Baekhyun.

‏‭“Let’s eat” Baekhyun shouted and dug in.

‏‭“Minnie, eat something, you’re just picking at the food” 

‏‭Luhan then noticed how Minseok haven’t eaten anything yet. he saw the exchange between the two, Minseok and Joonmyun. Joonmyun picked a piece of beefsteak and put it on Minseok’s rice and urged him to eat which the latter did. 

‏‭Luhan felt a twig inside his heart. again it’s jealousy... Yeah, as much as he likes Joonmyun, he is still jealous of him and how Minseok is more obedient to him. the care between the two is so obvious..... 

‏‭He decided to avoid everyone and just eat whatever in front of him. 

‏‭“Let’s go, Please, I really need a drink or two” Baekhyun started nagging at Joonmyun at the end of their dinner while Joonmyun kept refusing Baekhyun’s offer “Common, we haven’t really gone to a bar since college days, we’ll just have some drinks and enjoy” 

‏‭“Baekhyun, you know we can’t” 

‏‭again Baekhyun got refused until Baekhyun decided to put it on a vote. Surprisingly it was three against one, Baekhyun couldn’t believe it that he hugged Luhan and Minseok at the same time, pressing them together so closely. Minseok hardly pulled himself out of the hug.

‏‭“Yaaah” Joonmyun yelled at Minseok with a shocked face, he couldn’t believe Minseok has voted against him.

‏‭“sorry, Hyung, it’s been so long since I last had a drink” Minseok excused himself and the three pushed Joonmyun back to the car into a Karaoke bar which Baekhyun recommended. 

‏‭It was the first time Luhan enters a Karaoke bar. the table was set in the middle and surrounded by a big red couch. monitor on set to playing whatever songs they choose to play. Luhan used to love singing, he does love it but he didn’t pursue it as a career. everyone who knew him knew how much he’s into singing and maybe a bit of acting too but he never thought to take it seriously as much as taking being a fan of Kim Minseok-seriously. 

‏‭they sat down, Joonmyun with a big frown on his face and Minseok for the first time with a big smile on his face. Luhan found himself staring shamelessly. 

‏‭He fell in love.... his heart beating so fast and his brain is swimming with happiness that he’s this close to Kim Minseok but then he turned sad when remembering he’s soon going to go back to his place and away from his Minseok. 

‏‭Baekhyun started picking songs. he started with NCT127 ‘Regular and the room went into chaos with him jumping all around. Luhan cleared his mind of all thoughts and set it to enjoy so he got up and danced and sang with Baekhyun. 
‏‭Next, it was a duet between Joonmyun and Minseok, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter