Chapter 4

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changing into the next outfit. Fixing his makeup and hairstyle made him busy thinking about Minseok. deep inside of him he's happy. Sometimes while he’s busy with the staff he suddenly wanted to jump out of joy, remembering he just met his Idol ' Kim Minseok' but most of the times he's worried and scared of, if maybe, he's going to ruin this shoot and make Minseok hate him. which he definitely doesn't want.

He wanted to leave a good impression before ending this Shoot. Just the thought of Kim Minseok praising him sends butterflies in his stomach and he starts giggling on his own...


After twenty minutes they were all set to start. Baekhyun started shouting orders for the staff and then directing Luhan to where he should stand. afterward, Minseok showing up looking breathlessly beautiful making Luhan skip a beat. 
"Luhan honey, are you with me" Luhan flinched when Baekhyun nudged him in his arm "Do you need some time, You look off," he asked.
Luhan smiled embarrassed “Oh, Sorry.. I'm fine. Let's start" He said and scolded himself mentally for losing it again but as Minseok stepped closer he can feel his heart starting failing him again, so he did the best he could, he needed a distraction "Joonmyun Hyung" He called the older who was sitting a bit further from the set and came fast "help me" he mouthed for the older.

"Hey, What we have here.. you both look amazing," Joonmyun said as he came closer.

"Hyung, You know I always look great, Nothing’s new here" Minseok answered first while Luhan just said a thank you.

"Never so eager to show off Minnie" 

Luhan bit his lips nervously, looking from Joonmyun to Minseok and Baekhyun who's looking at them with amusement. He saw how casually Minseok treated Joonmyun and the older called him with w bet name. they must be really close, knowing that Minseok worked for long time in the company.. somehow it warmed his heart but then, he’s maybe, just maybe a bit jealous!

"I feel like we should take a family portrait right now," Baekhyun said giggling then putting a hand around Joonmyun's waist "Love, we need to start now" he then informed and pulled Joonmyun away without losing contact but he noticed the wink Joonmyun sent before turning to leave. 

 


again Luhan was left with Minseok. he breathed in then out. relaxing and setting his mind on doing a good job "Okay, let's start" He said to encourage himself but Minseok gave him a glare before stepping away into his next position. 

 

 

 

******

 


He never expected to be in the same room with this guy. Minseok tried fighting his manager and Joonmyun mostly about accepting to meet this guy which he really disliked, But why he disliked Luhan? ... he himself doesn't know the reason. 

He just hated him. he can think of some reasons though if he was forced to explain his feeling. 
1. His brother liking Luhan more than him.
2. He gets compared to Luhan since he showed up.
3. Luhan is really handsome.

He couldn't believe that someone who has the look would really be humble, hence, Luhan is faking it. In his mind, he really set it up to think that Luhan is a bad guy who showed up to ruin his life, Otherwise, what is he doing here forcing him to do something he doesn't want.

Not caring that Luhan doesn't really know what's going on in his head or life or whatever, it really doesn't matter. he just set up his mind to totally ignore him and hate him. 

maybe not to ignore, they still have work to do..

"Minseokkie, please focus " 

Minseok turned to the sound. Baekhyun looking at him with his frustrated look which he's already used to it. he knows already that Baekhyun doesn't like him. he only tolerated him because of Joonmyun "sure .." he simply said and sat down on the floor as Baekhyun instructed. 

Luhan slid down beside him, long legs spread on the floor ‘why he had to be tall.. ughhh’ .

he felt how tense the latter was and he had no intention to ease it. but then, if they didn't finish with the shoot early, he'll be stuck longer with this guy.

"Yaah, I'm not gonna eat you, relax," Minseok said with a glare, which opposed his statement. he looked like he's really going to eat Luhan alive. 

"Sorry.." Luhan nervously replied.

Minseok frowned more "Why did I have to do this with an amateur" he complained to himself, still hoping Luhan would listen and get upset "Let's finish with this shoot now, i'm busy as you see" he complained again.
"Stop chit-chatting... Put your hand on Luhan's shoulder" Baekhyun yelled cutting him off "Yeah, try to look more friendly please.... Minseokkie, Cmon" Baekhyun called with frustration and went to the two.

He got closer and helped to fix the two models' position by putting Minseok's hand comfortably on Luhan's shoulder and Luhan's around Minseok. the two stiffened at the touch but with a threatening glare from Baekhyun both relaxed and obeyed "Cool, Everyone set.... Hey, Bring the Umbrella here" he instructed and started taking more shots until the next position.

  Minseok wanted to pull away. he felt Luhan's warm hand around his back and he really wanted to pull away. the skinship made him uncomfortable and something stirred inside of him. 
'it's all for work' he reminded himself before getting into his professional mindset. 

"Now please face each other and smile... I need a lovely innocent smile"

Baekhyun asked and Minseok was going to complain again. How is he suppose to smile by looking at the person he hates.... just how he's going to do it????

he glanced at Baekhyun then behind him Joonmyun was standing "Can we have five minutes break" Minseok requested and Baekhyun agreed. 

Minseok went over to where Joonmyun's standing "Hyung" he called as he reached him "Does he have to do it till the end, I'm really not comfortable right now".
"And what makes you uncomfortable," Joonmyun asked "Luhan is a really good person and good looking too" He wiggled his eyebrow at that. 
Minseok snorted "Seriously, and you believe it... he's just using me to be famous and see” He pointed accusingly at Joonmyun “he got you" he spat out angrily.

"Think what you wanna think, I know you're just trying to force yourself to think that way," Joonmyun said with a worried smile "Minnie, You know I love you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter