Chapter 1

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A commercial with Luhan in it would go viral, the products, which he advertises, would finish as soon as one commercial air. Offers come all the time for Luhan, but still, he doesn't need much. It's just a way for him to live and survive by himself without the interruption of his parents, to freely do what he wants and live the way he wants.

 


Luhan owns an apartment in Kangnam street. A street is full of celebrities and famous people of the richest families and Idols. Luhan is one of them, he belongs there and everyone agrees.

His sense of style would break so many girl's hearts, not to mention the number of males who love to follow his leads. He's famous and rich on his own, without being an idol.


Yeah, Luhan isn't an Idol or an actor, besides, he didn't start his as a model, not that modeling is a fixed job for him, he just gets off with it in need of extra cash but He's actually just a famous vlogger who went famous through his live videos in his own Youtube channel. which something he liked to do and mostly he'd like to fanboy a specific person,

Now let's go to why Luhan a Chinese Vlogger is staying in Korea and specifically at Kangnam district.... of course, he came to make his dream come true and nothing more.


Luhan has one simple dream. not like other young people who are asking to get more fame or let's say maybe going to see the beautiful scenery of Korea. Not even to be an Idol or an actor which would make him more famous, no, no... Luhan doesn't want any of these things.

he only needs this one simple thing...which his dream for 4 years and the one reason for him to do his own Youtube channel and later on Instagram account, to get a bit of fame and to leave his country and parents behind and be here in Korea and that simple but really complicated reason is... Kim Minseok.

 

 

Yeah, it's the one and only Kim Minseok. the famous Idol who's debuted as a singer and actor around four years ago. Luhan is a fan, but saying a crazy fan is not enough to describe his love toward Kim Minseok, No it doesn't.


Again reminding that Luhan left everything behind to meet Kim Minseok because he's a big fan and that's what's his Youtube channel famous of ' Luhan fanboying kim minseok' but what is strange is, the acceptance he got from so many fans, his own fans and adding to them Kim Minseok's fans who followed him too and supported them and cheered for Xiuhan, Lumin to happen for real.

But, With all That Luhan did, he still hasn't met Kim Minseok yet... Which is so disappointing for him.


Luhan most regret is 'not meeting Minseok'. Even when he's staying at the same area as the latter. Sometimes he feels like Kim Minseok is hiding from him. He feels that his baozi is avoiding him somehow and that's why he didn't meet him yet.

Luhan would request for a meeting every time he goes live on IG or Youtube.

"Kim Minseok, let's meet"

"Kim Minseok, just one's, I wanna see you"

However, it continues without a response....

 

 

Still, Luhan breathing the same air as Kim Minseok would be his heaven, he wouldn't mind dying if only he got to touch any part of him, even for a second. Yes, he's obsessed and everyone knows it... It's been 3 months since Luhan moved to Korea and for his own benefit he has already studied korean language hangul since his senior high school, That's when Kim Minseok first debuted in his first mini drama which is the time he became a fan.


South Korea is beautiful, sure it is because of course, it's where Kim Minseok is living. Luhan couldn't hide his happiness when finally moving to Korea and being a step closer to his man. Because maybe, coincidence can happen, maybe suddenly they can pass by the same road or meet at a restaurant or just anywhere. Luhan would go live on Youtube, walking on the beautiful roads with the cherry blossoms that look like his Boazi. He's smiles like crazy when taking a flower and kissing it slowly with his eyes closed. A scene his fans captured and circulates and been used for blogs and wallpapers, the beauty of Luhan in the cherry blossom spring day. Fans going insane with Luhan's idol image, wondering why he isn't one.


Luhan knew the life of an idol will restrict him and his bluntness. He didn't want to be held back and cage his feelings, Luhan wanted to be free to love Kim Minseok openly without any judges and expectations. Besides, money, he got enough... Freedom is all that matters and of course, Kim Minseok.

 

 

******

 

Luhan 21 years old, Chinese and a famouse Youtuber

Hobbies: Loving Kim Minseok

 

 

 


Spring is beautiful but Luhan doesn't feel it. He's tired and he's not feeling well...


Luhan doesn't go Live in any of his social media accounts for a week or more. Fans are being worried. Fans leaving comments of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter