Chapter 11

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok sank on the comfortable office chair, feeling exhausted but yet a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. Still remembering Luhan's hurrying to the toilet after getting unlocked from the room they were in and again he chuckled loudly.

 

"You can stop it now"

 

Minseok looked beside him at a grumpy Luhan, glaring at him with his murderous eyes "sure..." Again, he couldn't hold himself and choked on a laugh which he tried to hold back but failed.

 

Luhan unintentionally grabbed Minseok's thigh "Kim Minseok" he called upset, they suddenly stared at each other for what felt like ages when they realized how close they were.

 

Luhan's touch, pressing down Minseok's thigh. Minseok gulped and Luhan followed the movement of his Adam apple.

 

"Why are you…"

 

Luhan wanted to protest, to say something while Minseok froze not knowing what reaction he should make. His laugh is long lost and only confusions settled.

"You're confusing me" Luhan nervously said, looking straight into Minseok's eyes.

Minseok confused, looked at Luhan back. Still feeling the pressure on his thigh "wh..Why" he mumbled, "I thought you want us to be close, I mean…" He confusedly said. Still not knowing what's wrong with Luhan and himself.

"But I thought you don't want me close to you" Luhan explained. He looked really lost in his thoughts and feelings.

 

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door, making them both flinch and Luhan instantly removesd his hand off Minseok's thigh. They didn't get the chance to speak their mind and explain further.

Minseok cleared his voice "are you the interviewer" he asked the lady who entered the office which they were staying in. Minseok smiled, pretending like everything is fine, nothing is out of normal but if anyone could hear his heart, it's everything but normal.

 

As a favor, Minseok requested if they can do the interview earlier than it planned, at least they or he can take a rest before his next schedule, that's of course after asking Luhan if it was fine which the latter agreed to.

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Oh Yoojin"

"Nice to meet you Ms. Oh" Both greeted back.

 

Minseok sat next to Luhan, both looked tired and drained. Even that they had a little sleep but it wasn't as comfortable as being on their own beds. The two waited until the person who was in charge of the interview to get her tools out and opened her laptop to start.

Questions came one by one, First to Minseok who found some questions easy for he did answer the same many times before but for Luhan, he looked a bit nervous.

"Sorry, I haven’t done an interview before, this is new for me" Luhan apologized for the second time with a nervous smile which Ms. Oh assured him it's fine and normal to be nervous.

"Mr. Luhan… The next question is. How is it working with Kim Minseok, as so many know that you are a big fan of him, what was your experience and feelings in working with your idol?" Ms. Oh asked and gave Luhan some time to arrange his thoughts.

To this, Minseok felt like he's anticipating the answer. To know how Luhan felt from their encounters. He also felt like not wanting to hear the answer, remembering how much he was an to Luhan and maybe still he is.

"Well…. "Luhan started, he wiped his sweaty hands on his denim "Honestly, I'm still nervous whenever I meet him" he chuckled nervously "I think even after working together it still feels like something imaginary, like a dream" Luhan continued looking only at the lady in front of him.

The interviewer had a big smile on "I can see why" she related "Minseok is usually hard to work with, can you tell us why did you agree to work with Mr. Luhan" This time she looked toward Minseok.

It was true. Minseok doesn't really do duets or work with other idols. He always thought working alone is the best decision to avoid any misunderstanding or rumors "Well…" Minseok hesitated, should he be honest or say what everyone wanted to hear.

Luhan looked at him, Minseok studied the gaze, Luhan wanted to know but would it be fine to say that he was forced to work with him? But… why does he care about what Luhan would feel?

Minseok chuckled… He felt anxious "Luhan is famous too, he was trending the whole time and I had to make my fans and his fans dreams come true" Of course that wasn’t the real thing but somehow that's what the fans thought.

"I'm not famous at all" Luhan denied shyly. He waved his hand in disagreement "I'm really honored to get the chance to work together with him, I really learned a lot and met great people too, besides I love my followers, I consider them my friends".

"You seem really close, I think your fans will be happy with this interview and your interactions," Ms. Oh said and continued with her next question "Mr. Luhan" She looked at Luhan with excitement "So, after your collab would finish, do you have other plans or work offers". 

Luhan brushed his hair. Minseok followed his actions. Luhan seemed really nervous but yet he's doing a good job "you haven’t told me if you got new offers Luhan" Minseok asked to lighten the mood,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter