Chapter 10

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's your mobile" Minseok asked impatiently. He glared at Luhan and waited for an answer.

"Inside the studio, what about yours"

"Same"

Luhan glared at Minseok "Seriously… then why are you angry at me. It's not me who locked the door" he pointed out at Minseok who was raging with anger as if it's his mistake.

Minseok huffed then breathed in "I know… that's why I'm angry, at myself, not you" he explained and walked out of the fitting room.

After the lights were off, Minseok unlocked the door of the fitting room which they were in and went to check the waiting room which was connected to the fitting room, but that door was locked either and the lights were off. Even the lights switch didn't work.

"At least there's a sofa and a water dispenser" glad light was coming from the two medium windows near the ceiling,  Luhan tried to cheer up after following Minseok out of the fitting room again. Previously they both tried knocking on the main door but there was no response until they give up and went back to change into their own clothes.

"Yeah, yeah, you're not going to starve," Minseok said while standing at the corner, away from Luhan.

Luhan went to sit on the sofa, it was enough for two but somehow Minseok cowered in the corner "have a seat, you can't stand all night long" he said and saw from the little light how Minseok sulked at the corner while still avoiding looking at him.

Since they discovered they were locked 'Together' Minseok kept a distance between them and acted as if nothing happened earlier. Luhan thought to do the same but he realized he couldn't, not while they were going to be together for long hours "come and sit, I'm not going to eat you" Luhan mumbled out, remembering the same words Minseok told him before. Looking back at it, he felt embarrassed of how he was or still is, the effect of being so close to Minseok.

"Okay… " Luhan got up from where he was sitting "Come and sit or else I'm going to carry you" He stated a bit frustrated. It wasn't because of Minseok's stubbornness but because he saw how much Minseok looked tired and because of his stupid confession, Minseok is doing what he's doing now…

Finally, he managed to make Minseok look toward him. Luhan wanted to smile but he knew better not. He pointed at the empty sofa for Minseok to sit and maybe lay down to take rest or sleep. He really hoped Minseok would rest.

Minseok walked to the sofa and sat down, feeling so comfy, and finally, his body relaxed with the soft touch but then he looked up to see Luhan awkwardly standing "What about you" he asked, voice like a whisper.

"huh... Me" Luhan questioned, he looked puzzled "I'm ... just here," he said and immediately sat on the floor, leaning back at the wall "you should take rest, you look tired" he then said and wrapped his arms around his pulled up legs and put his head on his knees. He had a perfect view of Minseok from there, he was satisfied even though the floor was hard and cold.

 

"Okay…"

 

 

Time went by too slow, not even knowing what's time and how long they spent without saying a word. Luhan kept on watching Minseok trying to sleep. The small city lights were lighting his face. eyes fluttering open the close and again repeating. Minseok sprayed himself on the sofa and made himself comfortable but to Luhan he didn't really look comfortable.

Giving up Luhan finally spoke "Is it difficult to sleep?" he said and saw Minseok push to the side and look at him. He looked really tired not to mention the night got colder.

 

Minseok shook his face just a bit "What about you?" he asked too then fixed himself "what time do you think they'll start their working hours?" he asked thinking of the staff. He rose and pushed himself to the side and then tapped the empty space beside him for Luhan to sit.

 

Luhan's eyes opened widely, wished that Minseok didn't see clearly how he looked from the corner he was sitting on where fewer lights lightened it "I'm fine" he said but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter