Chapter 15

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's for my schedule today" Minseok asked his manager after sitting behind the desk. He was already exhausted from the long day. He slept late the other night and had to wake up early morning for another work.

He thought that his life is getting hectic, it's getting too busy that he has no time for anything lately and strangely, before he used to ask for it. To be busy, to have more work offers and fill his day with plans and appointments but now, he just wanted it to stop.

His manager checked his notebook and sighed "Just two more and we can go home"

Minseok looked at his manager's face clearly for the first time that day and he saw that he's not the only one who's exhausted "Hyung…" He called and received a questioning look from his manager "Can we just cancel everything and just go to sleep" He requested and for the first time he was really sincere "I'm tired, you are tired…. And… lately…I'm just".

"I know, you're not feeling well, I know…" the manager said knowing exactly how Minseok's been lately "Let me see what I can do…" He tapped on Minseok's shoulder as he went out of the office.

Minseok felt really bad for asking this favor from his manager but he wasn’t able to give his best and he hated not doing his best at his work.

 

Minseok flinched as he heard the door snap-open "Oh, sorry… Were you sleeping" Junmyeon said as he entered and walked toward Minseok "What's wrong, are you sick?" he touched Minseok's forehead to check his temperature "Not…".

"I'm fine, just tired… this week's schedule has been too hectic".

"I know you requested more work; do you think this will keep you out of thinking of what happened?" Junmyeon started seriously, he felt angry but bad for his brother "I told you, I'm going to make him suffer, so stop thinking about it and take rest, stop torturing yourself… okay" he said before his brother tries to change the topic and to his surprise, Minseok only nodded without saying anything back "please take rest" 

"Okay brother, if you just stop nagging then I can go back to resting"

"You know I'm really worried about you, right…" He said sincerely to his brother. he saw how Minseok's face looked tired and the makeup artist had complained that it was difficult to hide his eyebags "Minnie…." To this, Minseok looked up at him, it was strange to use pet names now that they are grown-up men but Junmyeon always did it "I had cleared your schedule for next month, take a vacation and rest. Don't overwork yourself, I'm really worried".

It was silent for a minute, Minseok looked toward his brother, seeing how he sincerely cared for him and he knows he has that bad mood swings and maybe now it's time to let it go "Thank you brother" he said softly. Junmyeon smiled, he blinked his eyes and cleared his voice before getting up to leave. The atmosphere was a bit awkward but yeah… "don't forget the dinner meeting… on Friday" he said and left the office.

 

******

 

"Did you see the numbers, it's incredible" Minseok's manager cheered happily. He went over to Minseok and Junmyeon's side and showed them the screen on his tap "The WStar magazine has sold out, the photo album too was sold out, I got the news that the outfits you wore for the shoot are getting a lot of buyers too… it's getting crazy out there" The manager excitedly told them as the other two saw the same information on the screen.

It was the day that their work was published, Minseok's and Luhan photoshoot and magazine's interview, Junmyeon expected to have success but this was like hitting the Jackpot "WOW, this calls for a celebration" he said happily and the manager jumped in agreement.

"I still can't believe the way Luhan had left, he should've waited for this to come out" the manager commented carelessly as he scrolled down his tap "what a waste" he huffed then.

The feeling of tension spread as soon as the manager brought out this topic but he didn’t notice it. Minseok shifted where he's sitting and felt something stir inside of him, that feeling which he tried to push down and ignore by working harder than ever.

"Can you leave us alone" Junmyeon looked apologetically toward Minseok's manager but the other didn’t take offense, he nodded and walked out of the office while happily looking at the tap. The two were left alone and Junmyeon had to face his brother with the problem in hand "Minseok…." He called.

Minseok was startled, he looked around the office and saw that they were alone, he didn’t notice when his manager has left "what's wrong?" he asked seeing the look on his brother's face.

"You're asking me what's wrong, really!" Junmyeon retorted "you really need to find a solution for this problem. Killing yourself with work won't do you good and you know that" he said angrily. He was pissed off to watch his brother ignore the real issue and do this to himself.

Minseok didn’t respond. Junmyeon was really angry, it was the first time he saw him this much angry at him. He avoided looking toward him and kept silent. He didn’t want to discuss this, not now…

"Oh no, you're not doing that… we're going to talk about this, about Luhan leaving" Junmyeon spat out, he almost yelled but managed to keep his voice down to not let others hear them out.

"Please don't… " Minseok begged… it was the only thing he managed to say. He really didn’t feel fine to talk about this, not now…

"Then when?" Junmyeon said. He came closer to Minseok and stood there towering on him "when everything falls apart completely, is this what you want? Do you want to break him the way you had your heart broken?"

Minseok stood up too, feeling scared, feeling hurt by the words his own brother telling him "Hyung, please…stop".

"Until when?" this time Junmyeon asked tenderly. Voice going down and soft "I know you care for him; you shouldn’t let some bastard destroy you and you do the same to others. I saw how he cried his heart out, he looked soulless. I've never seen him look that way ever, you really have to pull yourself together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter