Chapter 6

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‭the road to his place wasn’t too long but Minseok felt like it’s been hours of driving. Luhan threatened to throw up every few minutes but he tried to hold himself which Minseok was really glad for. 

‏‭as much as he hated Luhan, Minseok still felt bad for him “You brought this to yourself” he mumbled but Luhan wasn’t listening, his body was slumped half on the back seat with his head on the door, which he would hit a little harshly whenever the driver took a turn or suddenly stopped for a red signal. 

‏‭He thought of helping Luhan but he couldn’t. still resisting by reminding himself that he disliked him and it’s his fault for getting drunk.

‏‭As they reached, again the driver helped Minseok to carry Luhan to his house and dragging him to one of the spare rooms next to his own. Luhan started to sober up and noticing he’s in a strange place.

‏‭“Oh...” 

‏‭Luhan let out feeling amazed but then frown “am I being kidnapped” then he laughed. Minseok shook his head at him before throwing him on the bed and sending the driver back to pick up his brother and Baekhyun. Normally he’d worry about leaving his brother alone with Baekhyun but he has no time to worry about others right now. 


‏‭Minseok looked toward Luhan who comfortably snuggled himself with the blanket and let out a satisfied moan “hmmm warm”. 


‏‭“Okay, don’t get too comfy” Minseok spat out and started to walk away but got stopped by Luhan’s sudden outburst.

‏‭“TOILET” 

‏‭Minseok got confused at first but then understood when Luhan put a hand over his mouth to cover what’s going to come out. in fast motion, he led the other out and into the toilet which was two doors away. 

‏‭Luhan ran inside and closed the door behind him. Minseok found himself standing by the door while trying to convince himself that he doesn’t care about Luhan. The sound of retching and coughing continued long and Luhan didn’t come out even after fifteen minutes.

‏‭Yeah, Minseok didn’t care...

‏‭he went to the kitchen and instead of drinking water, he took the closest bottle to his reach. a can of suju. he went over to the living room and threw himself on the comfortable sofa. 

‏‭the drink was bitter, adding to the previous drinks he had earlier. he felt himself getting lightheaded and dizzy “Damn...” he cursed when hearing another round of Luhan’s throwing up in the toilet. 


‏‭He finished with his drink and went over to the toilet with heavy steps and knocked on the door “Yah Luhan” he yelled and tried opening the door but it was locked “YAH, Open the door” He knocked harder. the sound piercing his own head and making him feel more dizzy “ this” he cursed again angry at the door that he kicked it then focused again on calling this guy “Yaaah open the door, you’re making me angry”. 

‏‭the door clicked open... 

‏‭Minseok pushed the door open and in that minute Luhan who was leaning in the door frame stumbled and fell to the front and on Minseok who lost his balance and both ended up falling on the floor. 

‏‭“Uhghh” Minseok hissed out of pain when his head hit the floor behind him and the weight felt heavier on him which was Luhan’s limp body “Get off me” he murmured not loud enough because it seemed like Luhan didn’t listen “hey, yah... Get OFF Me” he yelled this time and pushed Luhan away to fall on his back next to him “I’m telling you, NO DRINKING ANYMORE” he complained loudly as he pointed his finger threateningly at Luhan. 

‏‭Minseok finally held himself up in a sitting position and looked properly beside him to see Luhan covering his face with his hands “What “ he asked with a frown “Get up, go to bed” he ordered and with hard efforts stood up and looked down at Luhan who kept hiding behind his hands"get up, NOW” he spat out, his patience running out. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter