Chapter 3

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joonmyun Hyung just sold me out" Minseok angrily said to his manager and hit the table hardly "I'm going to rip this contract into pieces if I laid my hands on them, I swear" he swears and sent fire sparks toward his manager.

"Do what you want to do, It's your problem" The manager said then left the studio he was previously sitting in and having some peace of mind before Minseok came barging in and making chaos "Bye minseokkie" he waved and left Minseok behind.

a loud sound of the Piano hit the place. Minseok angrily pressing hard on all the Piano keys making the loudest screech in the small room "I'm screwed" He yelled then went out of the room, taking out his mobile and making a call "Are you done with this guy already, I'm on my way" He said as soon as he got an answer.


Minseok entered Joonmyun's office, closing the door behind him with a loud bang. seeing Joonmyun relaxed behind his office made him angrier. how dare he fool him into signing this contract "I'm going to talk with my lawyers, You tricked me" he complained as soon as he reached near the table and threw himself on the first chair.

"As you want, You know Mom will get really pissed off if you harmed me" Joonmyun said with a smirk, still avoiding looking at Minseok.

"Yah, Why bringing mom into this, at work you're NOT my brother" Minseok yelled with frustration at his ignorant big brother. he can't believe Joonmyun just used the family card which he never uses "What's with this guy anyway" 

 

"Luhan..." 

 

Minseok huffs some angry air "Luhan, whatever... Why is it so important that we do this together huh" He demanded an answer? he wouldn't do something he like with someone he doesn't like... that's his rule since he started his career. 

Finally, Joonmyun looked up and seeing how much-frustrated Minseok looked "You tell me...." He asked "Since we brought Luhan's name and you're so irritated, Why? you don't usually act like this, I mean You do have a temper but not toward specific people aaand" He continued before Misneok cuts him with a fake stupid answer "It's only Luhan you're acting like this for.... WHY?" 

Minseok turned speechless at his brother's question because if he wanted to be honest with himself, he doesn't really know why he hates Luhan... He just hated him.
Minseok chose not to answer and to just ignore it. then, he knew he already signed the contract which he was told he'd be doing with someone else instead of Luhan and now he has no way out "Look... I'm going there, Doing my work and out" He said strictly "No more demands...".

"Yeah, yeah... We're just doing business here lil bro" Joonmyun said nonchalantly, making Minseok screw his eyes at him.

"Don't 'lil bro' me" I hate you" he said and left with another loud bang to the door.

"I should bring someone to fix my door" Joonmyun said feeling bad for his office door.

 

Love this Kim Brothers <3

 

 

******* 

 

 


 D-day had come and the photoshoot studio was so busy with a lot of decorators and cameramen, besides other staff which we're setting the place and making sure everything worked. 

Luhan reached ten minutes earlier. he didn't want to miss anything or show up as a tardy person. he went in and a young lady approached him, taking him to another room to start his make-up and hairstyling first. 

first of all, is the inside stage, then there will be an outside set ready for them. Luhan is going first for his photoshoot, they are doing a single shoot then, he's partner will be coming for the couple photoshoot. he was told his partner had a schedule already therefore he's going first. 

Luhan started getting nervous as soon as he dressed up. everything is set to start and they only needed him to head on the stage and pose. Luhan had done advertisements and modeling before but non of this importance or nor for a big company.
he was worried to mess it all up.... 

"Luhan chill" 

A familiar sound interrupted his thoughts and Luhan was glad to see Joonmyun "Hyung" He chirped happily and walked the balanced way toward joonmyun "What are you doing here" 
Joonmyun looked like a proud father while looking at Luhan "I thought of coming to cheer you up and looking at you, I'm sure I did the right thing" He said happily as he saw Luhan relax slowly and start smiling effortlessly. 

"Thank you hyung" Luhan really appreciated Joonmyun without knowing the older had other agenda in hand...

 

"Where is my model" 
 

Luhan and Joonmyun turned back toward the voice. He was called by the photographer which he still hasn't met and when the man got closer Luhan gaped at him "OMG" he gasped "It's Byun BAEKHYUN" He said with total shock.

Joonmyun laughed. He seems to laugh always when Luhan is around, Such a baby he met "Calm down Luhan, Calm down.. the main event hasn't started yet" He said while caressing Luhan's back "Hey Baekie" he greeted and walked two steps toward the photographer.

"Hey baby," Baekhyun said with a big cheesy smile, reaching for Joonmyun and pecking his cheeks "Long time no see, I missed you" he said while fixing a fallen hair down joonmyun's face.

"You're the busy man here" Joonmyun commented then pulled Baekhyun closer "Meet my friend, Luhan, He's the model today" He announced and met Luhan who bowed respectfully.

"nice to meet you, I'm really a fan of your works" Luhan started saying with an apparent excitement.


Baekhyun waved him off "Ahh no, no. You don't have to, I'm just doing my job, a great job though" He said the last with arrogance making the other two laugh at him.
"I never knew you're modest, I almost got tricked here" Joonmyun teased getting a hit on his arm, which didn't hurt at all.
"We should start soon" Baekhyun his professional face, this time looking carefully at Luhan and clearly ogling him up and down then suddenly whistling "Man.. Baby where did you find this Fine baby here" He gasped out in amazement "Luhan you'll be perfect with Minseokkie.. Wow" he said then continues "Honey you have a good eye for other men, i hope you're not cheating on me though" He nudged at Joonmyun who didn't respond to him this time and instead of looking to a pale looking Luhan.

"Bakkie, Can you leave us alone... I need to talk to Luhan" Joonmyun requested.

"Sure, we'll start in ten," Baekhyun said, leaning forward for a kiss which Joonmyun never hesitate to give then walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter