Chapter 13

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started as a lovely day. The weather is so fine, the green scenery everywhere that Luhan wanted to have a small walk. He felt the butterflies dancing in his stomach since he woke up and the day just helped to increase the feeling with it beauty.

Luhan logged in to his Instagram and started a live broadcast. His smile widened at the many greetings from his friends and followers. They missed him "I missed you too, It's been a while right" he said as he read few comments and then turned the camera for them to see the view that's surrounding him "It's really beautiful today, look" he switched back to his face and read more messages "My work will be released soon, thank you all for your support" he said answering as he saw comments asking about his work with Minseok "Don't forget to support Kim Minseok too" he then told them and couldn’t hide the happy glitter in his eyes and the happy vibe from his voice. He remembered the other night… 'they kissed'… 'Minseok kissed me' he thought and his cheeks blushed. Instantly he switched back to the scenery after seeing his followers asking him why his cheeks suddenly reddened.

He talked for a little time, talking about his work and answering some questions and yes, he dared to say he is a friend with Kim Minseok now, after all the time and things they shared together, he could say they're at least become friends and maybe more, not that he said that.

He said his goodbyes and went back to his apartment. It was the final work in his contract, they're going to represent the outfits on the runway. He did few runways before but this one has a big scale. So many celebrities would be attending. Having Minseok as their main runway runner made big publicity already and a lot of magazines would be coming to capture the momentum.

Luhan got ready, dressed in the best suit he had, and styled his hair and then he headed out when he got a call from Baekhyun "Hi Hyung" He greeted as he sat in the passenger seat. He was glad that Baekhyun offered his services, to pick him up and they'd go together to the runway set.

"You look like a prince" Baekhyun gaped at Luhan "Wow, If I wasn’t already taken, I'd be after your beautiful " he commented after looking at Luhan shamelessly.

"Hyung, I can call Junmyeon Hyung and tell him to break up with you, that is if you really want me" Luhan teased by taking out his mobile and showing Baekhyun Junmyeon's number.

"Don't you dare" Baekhyun said frightened?

Luhan laughed "You look amazing too Hyung, Junmyeon Hyung will be fascinated," Luhan said truly feeling how Baekhyun rocked the red suit, Baekhyun smiled cheekily then "Let's go, we'll be late," he said still finding Baekhyun's reaction funny.

"It's still early. You're going to practice first then get ready. It's a long day ahead, it's better to be late" Baekhyun made a cheeky smile "Or you're missing Minseokkie already".

Luhan gulped "Hyuung… I told you, we're not… anything" he couldn’t come up with something to say, he too wasn’t sure what's really going on between them.

"Yeah, yeah, keep saying that"

"I will…"

"By the way, Minseokkie will be late, he has some work first at the company and he'll come later" Baekhyun dropped the news and laughed at Luhan's sad face "Loverboy" he laughed again and Luhan decided to keep quiet after that news.

Luhan really missed Minseok and he was excited to meet him and get a chance to be with him and maybe later, they'll talk about what happened the other night. Minseok said they will and he trusted him…

 

 

 

      

 

 

******

 

 

Luhan went first, he checked the outfits he was going to wear, the hair styler worked on his hair, getting compliments on how his hair was smooth. The makeup artist too, complimented his skin while putting on his makeup. They went on a darker makeup styling this time but everyone agreed that Luhan looked amazing in everything.

Luhan couldn’t deny the excitement he felt. He wasn’t used to the compliments yet but he heard someone talking about Minseok who should come soon. He couldn’t wait to see him and work this night together.

It took more time than he expected. Minseok was supposed to reach an hour before but still didn’t show up. Baekhyun had called Junmyeon to check on him but both aren’t answering their phones.

It made him start to worry and became anxious "Stop biting your lip" He turned to see Baekhyun sitting but he didn’t look relaxed either. His leg wouldn’t stop shaking.

"Do you think something happened, they were supposed to be here more than an hour before, I'm worried" Luhan nervously asked and he couldn’t stop biting his own lip as Baekhyun asked "I have a bad feeling" Luhan looked around and everyone were feeling worried too. The show would start soon but their main character isn’t here yet.

"I should go to check on them" Baekhyun abruptly stood up, taking his phone out and pressing call again "He wouldn’t pick up, even when he had a meeting, he would send a message saying he's busy" He started walking and Luhan followed.

"I'm coming with you"

Baekhyun stopped and shook his head "Stay here, you should stay here" he said and when Luhan wanted to protest he retaliate "They might come, stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter