Chapter 16

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you nervous?" Junmyeon reached out to his brother and fixed his necktie "just take a deep breath, it will end fast, okay"

"Okay… sure" Minseok said nervously "this feels worse than the day I debuted" he chuckled looking at himself through the mirror "It shows, I look really nervous and out of place".

Junmyeon laughed at his brother "you look good… just follow my lead, it will end soon".

"Is Baekhyun Hyung coming?

Junmyeon shook his head "he has work to do but he'll pass by later after he's done" he said and checked the time "We should go, the conference will start soon"

"Okay… I'll never be ready but let's do it"

 

 

****** 

 

Minseok was glad that the announcement took place after finishing his work and it was time for vacation, otherwise he'll not be able to do any work without being surrounded by many journalists and paparazzi.

It was so crazy outside of WayvEnt that Minseok ditched his brother to handle the mess and he just hid away at his place.

He realized that he really needed the rest and the alone time more than he expected. For the first time he slept in, waking up late, not worrying about any schedule or appointments.

He felt relieved to be away from the noise and the rush of life even if it's for a little time.

The first day of his vacation he spent at home doing nothing and ordering takeout to eat, he didn't contact anyone or received any calls. He informed the closest people to him to not bother him and then he switched off his phone which he did for the first time in his life.

The second and third days went the same way but he felt unexpectedly tired even when he was only lazing around, watching movies and having takeout.

Later on, Minseok started getting bored. Having nothing much to do, he thought to check what's happening around the world and check out his brother who was left to take care of all the mess which he didn't feel ashamed of.

The news of him being Junmyeon's brother was still a headline in many news forums. So many questions, so many predictions but all he wanted to do is to ignore everything but that's all that everyone's talking about everywhere, and then, there are Luhan's pictures from the shoot, together with him.

Minseok froze, looking at the pictures and how strangely they matched each other. Luhan had his innocent big smile and him the silent grim smile. Remembering how he was at the time of the photoshoot, he felt so many regrets weighing down on him.

He opened his phone's gallery to the photo he secretly took of Luhan while sleeping and chuckled a little before turning serious again.

It's awkward how he met someone for just a little period of time but became attached to him. It felt like... Minseok couldn't name it, that feeling he felt while looking at Luhan, he couldn't explain his feelings but he knew one thing, that he really missed him.

Could he call and apologize?

Is it late?

Junmyeon said that it's never late... But...

He didn't have Luhan's contact number...

 

Minseok found himself opening his Instagram account for the first 'or maybe not the first' time since it was made. It was mostly managed by his manager and another employee. He's glad he still remembers the password. Next, he searched for Luhan's account and viewed his last photo.

The photo with Luhan's short hair shocked him. It was the last photo that Luhan has posted and the only one after he left back home.

Luhan looked different but so good-looking. The hairstyle gave him a grown-up, manly look. Minseok felt his heart skip a beat at imagining Luhan standing in front of him looking like that.

He would kiss him... Definitely...

"Damn..." Minseok snapped out of his stupid thoughts and checked the comments....

"Xiuhan... Lumin.... What's that?" Minseok asked himself as he read the comments, apparently, fans were shipping them together "oh...Luhan will be happy to see this" he said out loud and chuckled at the comments.

He scrolled down all the photos, getting amazed of how many likes and comments Luhan has, besides the followers. After he finished checking all the posts and comments, he realized that he spent around two hours spying on Luhan.

"Ughh..." He groaned, feeling desperate to contact Luhan. Should he leave a message?

 

It was time to leave his pride back and do this, just send a hi and see if Luhan would reply? Minseok thought and after so many hesitations he sent a DM message to Luhan, just a simple "Hi".

He felt so nervous after he sent the message. He kept looking back at his phone checking for notification, checking if Luhan read his message.

Hours passed by with no reply. Minseok felt desperate and rejected but he deserved it. He knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter