Chapter 14

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minseok was anticipating the day, that he didn’t sleep well from the excitement. He thought of his kiss with Luhan repeatedly, all night until he forced himself to have a beauty sleep. He had a runway event and he wanted it to be perfect.

Morning came like a beautiful romantic song. The birds were chirping outside the window waking him up before the alarm starts and he woke up happy and again, excited.

He thought of sending a 'good morning' message to Luhan but he decided against it, that wasn’t his style. Minseok wasn’t a sweet boy, he shouldn’t ruin his image with silly things. He got up and run through his daily morning routine and headed to his company.

He had few meetings to attend before heading to the runway venue to get ready. His brother set up everything and managed it so he would be there on time. The shareholders meeting wouldn’t take time as he said and it didn’t, but for him, it was to was so boring.

Minseok was never interested in management. He loved art and music and that's why he told Junmyeon to handle the company and he'll be the hidden card where no one knows that he equally owns the company with Junmyeon.

It was his wish always, to be able to do what he loves without being judged as if using his connections or their family name background and everything he earned till this day he did it as Kim Minseok the artist and not as a CEO of Wayv Entertainment.

 

The meeting came to an end and Junmyeon sent everyone out except Minseok. They had to sign some documents together without others seeing them doing it. After finishing, Junmyeon told Minseok to go ahead as he had another meeting before heading to the runway too and Minseok did, he had to be there on time to get ready before the big show and of course, to see someone who kept him busy all night.

Minseok happily walked through the corridors of the company but suddenly he was shoved back and into the storage room. He caught his breath and his footing and looked back angrily, ready to shout at the culprit but he stopped in pure shock.

"Hi sweetheart"

Minseok jumped back, stepping away and making space between himself and that person. He frowned at the man in front of him "Why are you here?" he asked angrily.

"I saw you earlier and I couldn’t resist, I remembered our old days" the man wiggled his eyebrows

 A sharp pain ran through Minseok's body, he had never talked about the past. Tried his best to move on the best way he could by working hard and staying out of relationships. He stepped back, holding his fists to his side. Memories crossing his mind, it's coming like a storm rushing to break him and destroy his heart again.

He held in; he wasn’t the 18 years old kid anymore. He wouldn’t allow himself to show weakness to someone who doesn’t deserve it… "There is nothing that I remember, I'm going" Minseok snarled at the other and started heading to the door.

"Wait…"

Minseok hissed, he felt his body tremble and shake from the touch on his shoulder, he pushed the hand away and growled "DON'T TOUCH ME" he screamed, his breath caught in as he was so close to this predator, to this person who he loved a long time ago.

'How did he love such a person?' he wondered as he saw the smirk on the man's face. he was too young and stupid, believed in humanity, that people are good, that love is pure…

It was all but an illusion….

Minseok laughed, feeling stupid, crazy for believing love exists, he should've protected himself but he was a naïve little boy but not anymore, not anymore.

"What do you want again, didn’t you have enough fun?"

The man wiggled his brows at Minseok, looking at him from top to toe "Not enough, you grew up so good…" he said, voice is full of desire.

Minseok wanted to run away but he didn’t want to give this guy the satisfaction of seeing him scared "heh… Nothing is yours" he returned with sarcasm, teasing the guy who clearly was hungry for him, even after years of separating "DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN" Minseok threatened before unlocking the door to leave but again was stopped by the guy " OFF, don't you understand" He yelled and pushed the latter away harshly.

"Cool down, cool down," The man said with a smile which wasn’t at all kind, Minseok knew better than to believe it "I didn’t know you became a beast, wow" he said and again gave that disgusting look at Minseok "I still want our unfinished work, now it's better, you could be a beast on bed" he smirked and his smile widened at the idea of having Minseok on his bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter