Chapter 7

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‭“Did you sleep with Baekhyun Hyung?” Minseok asked as he went to the curtains and opened them fully to let the sun get in the darkroom. Junmyun hissed at the light coming into his eyes that he covered himself with the blanket “get up, It’s almost 1“ Minseok walked to his brother and took the blanket away. 

 

‏‭Seeing his brother with last night’s clothes still on, he felt a relief “We need to visit Mom, did you forget”.

‏‭“ughhh, just a little more” Junmyun searched for the blanket to cover himself and go back to sleep again. Still feeling his body heavy from all the drinks they had the other night. 

‏‭“I’m calling Mom in three if you’re not getting up” Minseok threatened  “ONE.....” 

‏‭“Okay, Okay” Junmyun got up immediately “You’re an evil brother” He complained and dragged himself off the bed. 

‏‭Minseok smirked at his brother “That’s for getting me with that guy” he said, feeling good about getting it back at his brother.

‏‭Junmyun went to take a shower and Minseok was left alone thinking... 

 

‏‭'Did he wake up already?’ 
‏‭‘he should’ve woke him up and kick him out of his house’ 
‏‭‘no, he looked a mess’ 
‏‭‘ughh...I don’t care’ 

 

‏‭“Ready... What’s the time now?” Junmyun cut Minseok’s thoughts as he entered the room and slid down the couch next to his brother “What were you thinking about” He asked after seeing his brother flinch then he wiggled his eyebrow “Luhan???” then he chuckled at Minseok’s shocked then angry reaction “tell me, Did anything happen between you two” 

‏‭“Shut up, Seriously, I’m not going out with you or Baek Hyung ever again and NOT with that guy either” Minseok burst out “Let’s go, We’ll be late” 

‏‭Junmyun laughed at his brother's reaction “wow, I feel fresh now” He teased and followed his brother out. 

 


‏‭******

 

 

‏‭“ How are my babies, I missed you a lot” 

‏‭Minseok and Junmyun hugged their mom, Junmyun longer because of course, He’s the mama boy.

‏‭“I missed you too,” Junmyun said sweetly “Been busy with a new project and Minnie has a fan working with him” he chuckled at his last statement and his brother's face turning grumpy at him “A handsome one I must say” He released his mom and walked together toward the dining room. 

‏‭“Really” Their mom almost squealed “I must see him” 

‏‭“Hyung STOP” Minseok spat out “Mom don’t listen to him, He’s just imagining things” 

‏‭“I’ll show you after lunch You’ll love him mom, promise,” Junmyun said ignoring his brother’s protests totally.

‏‭Lunch went by slow, the three talked about how they spent their days. they didn’t get a chance to get together in a while and the brothers were really glad to finally being together with their mom. They are sure she missed them but they also know that she can spend her days well with her own busy schedule as she is a famous designer too but as she told them, she’s retiring now and started to take fewer orders already. 

‏‭“I want to spend more time with my lovely boys and of course your boyfriends or girlfriends, whatever you like” Their mom teased as they went to the living room. 

‏‭Junmyun sat closer to his mother while Minseok on the opposite sofa “Mom, Junmyun is getting together with Baekhyun Hyung but I don’t like it” Minseok said “I think your perfect son image will get ruined” he continued with a smirk... ‘time for revenge’...

‏‭“I’m not perfect and If I like him then I know Mom will approve too” He turned to his mom “right mom” He smiled sweetly.

‏‭“Yes Ma boy” She took Junmyun in a hug and kissed him “I’m sure whoever you choose is great, you too Minnie” she glared toward Minseok “stop being hard to get and just get with this guy.. Oh Junnie, show me his picture” she excitedly looked toward Junmyun and urged him to show her the photos “OH MY GOD... Is an angel” She gasped as soon as Junmyun showed her a photo on his mobile from the last photoshoot.

‏‭“I told you.... his name is Luhan and he’s so in love with Minseokkie” Junmyun explained with excitement “He’s a really lovely boy and talented but your son there, is giving him a hard time” he said last with a pout. 

‏‭“Can you stop, both of you... ugghh WHy am I here” Minseok complained “He’s not even that good looking, I saw better” 

‏‭“WHHat, Seriously, You’re blind, you’re making me feel ashame to be your mom,” Their mom said with disbelief “Look at this beauty... Junnie please bring him over, I wanna meet him and Baekhyun too, I miss that playboy,” she said excitedly. 

‭“sure mom” 

‭the day went by fast. the two spent some time in playing card games and watched Tv. by the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter