Chapter 9

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‏‭“I think I really love you”

 

 

‏‭The words kept on repeating over and over again in his mind. Minseok thought he’s going crazy, of course, he must be? because all he could think about is Luhan... 

‏‭He reached home that night with difficulties. He was glad that he lived closer to his brother, otherwise, he doesn’t know if he’d reach home safely... he was spacing out every now and then, his mind failing to concentrate on what’s in front of him. It would only go back to how Luhan’s face looked when he said those words which he doesn’t wish to hear, not anytime soon.

‏‭He took another hot shower, he felt like he needed it, and then tried to watch a movie to keep himself busy but the stupid television decided to show only romantic movies which drove him insane.

‏‭he huffed and sighed... he looked at his empty house “This is crazy” he breathed out, feeling suddenly lonely in his big empty house. it’s been a while since he had someone staying in ‘not that he wants to’ but yet, it feels lonely... 

‏‭“I better sleep” he mumbled to himself and while walking to his room he heard his mobile ringing. he thought of ignoring it but yet he answered the call “Yeah Hyung” he said with boredom, knowing he’s going to get another lecture from his brother. 

‏‭“I drove him home, just saying...” Junmyeon said from the other line. 

‏‭Minseok felt relieved but he wouldn’t show it “I don’t care,” He said instead.

‏‭“Yeah, Yeah, Of course, you don’t care,” an upset Junmyeon said “Brother, you should show when you care for people before you lose them and regret” he continued worriedly. 

‏‭“Hyung...” Minseok wanted to complain, to argue back but he knew there’s some right in what his brother said “I’m really tired, I’m going to sleep.. okay” he said quietly “Goodnight Hyung” 

‏‭“Goodnight Min, I love you” Junmyeon said and cut the call before Minseok got the chance to replay. 

‏‭It wasn’t as if the brothers showed their feelings always, that’s why it was strange for both of them, mostly to Minseok who stared at his mobile for few minutes, having two different ‘I love you’ playing in his head. 

‏‭He shook his face and went to sleep “Uhhh... so warm” he mumble loud, happy to be back to his bed and take some rest which he needed after the long exhausting day. 

‏‭Even though he didn’t do much as it is a day off, which he actually hardly gets but he felt emotionally exhausted.... 

‏‭He closed his eyes, trying to sleep peacefully but the thoughts... No, the memories started again. Luhan’s gentle voice, Luhan’s disturbed face when he said it... ‘I think I really love you’ ..... 

‏‭“Damn, Damn... WHAT THE HELL” Minseok thrashed his blankets and kicked his bed angrily “LUHAN, LUHAN, LUHAN” he yelled, feeling himself losing his mind “UGHHH, Get away from my mind” He begged angrily, feeling like wanting to pull his hair out “Okay, Minseok ah... Calm down....” He started to breathe steadily “Breathe In..... out.... In... Out..” he continued until he felt his ragin heart relax and again took his blanket and covered himself. 
‏‭he felt tired, so beaten to even think anything anymore. This is taking a toll on him and it’s really more tiring than being a celebrity.... he then fell asleep. 

 

‏‭******

 

‏‭The next day was another difficult day. He had the whole day full of schedules and the makeup artist found it really difficult to cover his eyes black circles and when he thought the day was, over his manager got a call to bring Minseok over for an interview which he didn’t remember exists. 

‏‭“Since when I had an interview? You haven’t told me about it” Minseok complained as the Manger drove the car to their destination. 

‏‭The Manager apologized “Sorry, Minseok, It had left my mind, I’ve been extra busy lately” He explained with a guilty sound "This is for Wstar Magazine, we really can't miss it, I'm really sorry, next time I’ll note it down”. 

‏‭“It’s fine...but...Why are we doing this at this time” Minseok asked after looking at his hand watch, which the time already over 11 pm “It’s too late”. 

‏‭The manager shifted in the driver seat “Actually, the interview was at 9 but we missed it” he said nervously “Then, I asked Junmyeon to check with them if it’s going to be an issue but they reset the time for now” he explained.

‏‭“Humm, okay” If it was a normal day, Minseok would complain and argue but today, he had no energy at all, he just wanted to finish his schedules and go home to sleep. 

‏‭“We’re there,” The manager said after looking at the time again “I’ll be waiting here” 

‏‭Minseok saw how his manager's face who looked exhausted too “You can go home, I’ll go home after I’m done... I think it’s going to take some time” 

‏‭“But...” 

‏‭Minseok got off the car and his manager followed “give me the keys and just go home.. okay... Not but, just go and have some rest”. 

‏‭The manager looked at Minseok uncertain. He felt how Minseok acted differently but he couldn’t figure out why “If anything happened call me... I’ll keep my phone on...Ok,” He said “anything..” 

‏‭“Yeah, Yeah... go now before I change my mind” Minseok said and managed a tired smile. After seeing his manager taking a taxi, he entered to the magazine company and to the reception who helped him to go where he’s supposed to go. 

‏‭First, he’s done his makeup from the magazine's artist and next dressing up in a black and white outfit which made him look fresh, opposite of what he really felt “Okay... Let’s do this and go” He put on his celebrity smile and walked behind the staff to where the photoshoot is happening. 


Minseok walked in and the first thing he saw is so many flashes are getting on and off  'they must be so busy' feeling a little gratitude for still setting the time for him even when they are busy. 

He noticed the other departments were already empty, which means, they are extending the duty hours only for him "I'm sorry You had to work late for me" he apologized to the staff which was so nice to him, and led him all the way to the photo shoot area. She just looked at him with an admiring smile and left, leaving him to go ahead alone.

He walks into the set, looking for any other staff to acknowledge him and tell him what's their concept for today's shoot but suddenly he froze...

The light shone brighter and more blazing as they shined on a specific person... Minseok froze at his place, the place around him suddenly went empty and all he could see is in front of him which stands a handsome and attractive man... his heart stopped beating for a second...

"Luhan..." he mumbled as he looked at Luhan posing for the photographer. His golden locks looked so glamorous with his skin tone and his fully black outfit, it made a contrast that made Luhan shine like an angel, he looked like a star in the dark sky.

"Mr, Minseok .. here you are”


...hiccup... 

 


Minseok flinched at the sudden call. He jolted and finally looked away from Luhan.... 'how long had he been staring?’

"Ah.. ye..  yes”

"Sorry, our staff have left already, we couldn't assi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter