Chapter 12

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Minseok went back home so exhausted after work. He hadn’t had enough sleep and work was so much that day. He forgot that Luhan was there at his home, he was surprised to see him sitting in front of the tv watching a movie.

Minseok took off his jeans jacket, throwing it on the closest table nearby, and walked to Luhan. As he got closer, he realized that Luhan wasn't watching the tv at all, He was sleeping. The scene in front of him made him chuckle. It was definitely saliva on the corner of Luhan's opened mouth.

He took out his mobile and snapped a picture. The sound made Luhan stir, Minseok hurried to hide his mobile back in his jeans pant and straightened his features "You're awake…" he asked knowingly.

Luhan blinked the sleep away a few times and then the saliva running down his face "ayshh…" He acted like an embarrassed little girl in front of her crush… which is half true.

Minseok tried to hold back his laughter "I brought dinner" He said but feeling guilty a little because he bought just one portion for himself but when he walked out of the living hall and into the kitchen, he saw the dining table full of homemade food "oh… who made this" he asked, looking behind him to see Luhan running nervously to his side.

Luhan smiled nervously "Sorry, I used your ingredient," He apologized "I thought you'd come back tired and hungry so I made food" he explained apologetically.

"Oh… okay" Minseok felt guiltier then. Here he was thinking about his own stomach and Luhan caring for him "Thank you…" he whispered but was sure Luhan heard him "I'll take a fast shower, then… we can" he shyly said, "Eat…" Luhan smiled big at this and nodded excitedly.

 

The night was quiet but with a lovely taste to it. Minseok felt something is different, the presence of another person is somehow satisfying. It reminded him of the time he lived with his family before deciding to move out and have his own space. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his family, it was the opposite, it's because he loved them that he preferred to stay away, to not make his bad temper take place and ruin their relationship.

It was that nice of a night that when Luhan wanted to finally leave, He himself asked him to stay. Minseok was stunned by his actions again, he usually wants to stay alone, always pushing people away, but with Luhan he felt differently.

It somehow scared him to look at it that way, so he made himself think it's just for the best for Luhan's sake "It's late, you can go early in the morning" was his excuse.

 

The next morning, Minseok woke up to feel some kind of loss, Luhan had left before he woke up but leaving behind a deliciously made soup for breakfast which he devoured all.

Minseok felt excited to go back to work. He knew his schedule for the day is practicing for the modeling stage but The excitement had died the minute he remembered that it will be the last joint work with Luhan but he had some hopes that he would see the other frequently, at this point he couldn’t deny that he's growing feelings for the other and he knows whoever looks closely, they'll figure it out.

 

 

It all went better than he thought. All the models did well and the time went faster than expected. Minseok had spent some time with the director and later on, Baekhyun joined them to give his own feedback on how they look through the camera. Everything had to be perfect from all perspectives.

 

"You came alone?" Luhan asked Baekhyun when they were done with practicing, Minseok standing beside him.

Baekhyun had that smirk on "I did but I'm not going back alone" he said.

"Ooh… Who's the lucky guy?" Luhan chuckled and asked, Baekhyun really looked happy that day.

"Well, Lu honey" Baekhyun said and went in between the two and dropped his arms at their shoulder "I have two handsome guys next to me, I can't believe I'm this lucky" He looked at the sky 'ceiling' "God really loves me," he said exaggeratingly.

Minseok pushed Baekhyun's arm from his shoulder "Hyung, stop your nonsense" he scowled at the older and started walking out of the place but he wasn’t angry at all. Somehow his mood that day was so good that there were few times that he smiled toward Luhan and did not give anyone's a hard time.

"Wait for me" Luhan called for Minseok who rushed out the room and he wanted to follow him but got pulled back by his shirt collar and stumbled a bit before gaining his balance "Hyuuung" he wanted to complain but Baekhyun's big smile made him stop "What…?".

"What? you're asking me what" Baekhyun pulled Luhan to the corner and blocked the way "So, tell me… What's happening between you two" He asked hinting to Luhan and Minseok.

"Who…? Us?" Luhan said stupidly "Me and Minseok? What…?" He shook his head "No, Nothing…  nothing is happening" He defended himself and Luhan felt frightened somehow from Baekhyun's glare "Hyung… stop looking at me like this and stop imagining things" he said and tried to sneak out from Baekhyun's way.

"Yeah right… as if" Baekhyun smirked "You two are so obvious," He said then laughed at Luhan's frightened face "Tell me about it later," He said then looked at his hand watch "Right now I have to go…" He blinked at Luhan "See, this young handsome talented man here… yeah, Me…. Have a date to catch up" He teased and released Luhan out from the corner "bbye Lu Lu" he sent a flying kiss and left Luhan behind astonished.

Luhan didn’t waste time and followed after Minseok. He walked into the hallway and saw Minseok standing by the wall typing something on his mobile "I thought you left" Luhan said and ran the rest of the way toward him. His smile widened as Minseok looked at him and returned the smile.

"I wasn’t waiting for you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter