Chapter 2

kim Minseok's Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 Luhan groans when his mobile starts ringing and to his surprise it's a Korean number. he frowns looking at the number which of course he doesn't know, for the simple reason which is he's still new in South Korea and he has no friends here. 
after debating to answering the call he finally picks up with a hesitant 'Annyeonghassey".

"Is this Luhan?" 

Luhan hears and he replies back "Yes, Luhan talking, Who's with me," he asks really curiously to who's calling him at... he looks at the clock hanging on the wall and it's eight-thirty in the morning "hmm".

"I'm kim Joonmyun, I'm calling you from WayV ENT" Luhan hears the name and he gets surprised of the name, because there's one Kim Joonmyun he knows and he's working with his love Kim Minseok or let's say ' Minseok is working for him'.
"ah... Oka..y" He answers still not sure if this is real, it could be a prank or spam, Yeah, so many know he's Minseok's fanboy and some tried fooling him before. he's not going to get fooled again "and you're calling me because?" he asks then to see where this going.
the man on the other side of the phone hummed before speaking "Yeah, well, I'm calling you to ask if maybe you're interested in modeling for our new summer collection" he starts and stops for seconds before continuing "this is a job offer we're giving you and hope you think well about it before giving back an answer" he finishes and it goes silent both sides.
Luhan mind started thinking of many scenarios that this is a prank, he's sure it's a prank or else why would WayV ENT call him and offer him an opportunity to work for them. not to forget that WayV ENT is where kim Minseok's working and they don't hire just an anybody which is exactly him.

"Mr, Luhan..." 

"ah yeah..." Luhan brought back to the current moment. he was confused and worried "Sorry but... but really, I can't believe you, Is this a kind of prank, if it is, please stop or I won't hesitate on sending your number to the police" He threatens knowing it's the only way of knowing if this is a prank or... it must be a prank, this could not be real.... Luhan is sure of this.

But then he hears a laugh. this guy who's saying he's Kim Joonmyun is laughing and his laugh sounds pleasing to Luhan which made him subconsciously smile himself. 
"Mr. Luhan, I wasn't really expecting your answer but i can understand why" Joonmyun starts still sounds amused "I can guarantee you my offer if you would accept having an official interview, let's say maybe... hmm.." Joonmyun says but stops to check something and the sound of papers could be heard through the other side "Yeah.. Tomorrow is fine by One thirty in the afternoon" he says with delight and continues "That's if it's fine with you of course".

Luhan shook his head, still hesitating to believe but this sounds real... Luhan heartbeat started to beat faster and irregularly and maybe, just maybe his hands are shaking too, because he's finding it hard to hold on his mobile anymore "Are you serious" he finally let out.
 another Chuckled came out from this Kim Minseok guy "Yes, I'm serious, I'm going to send you the details of the meeting place by message after ending our call" Joonmyun stated and waited for Luhan answer which again took a bit longer. 

"Yeh... Ye... ah s..ure" Luhan stuttered.

"Then, see you tomorrow Mr. Luhan, Have a good day," Joonmyun says and before Luhan managed to speak again, he already cuts the call...

Luhan freeze at his spot on the bed, still holding his mobile and just looking at the number of the so-called Kim Joonmyun. he's debating in his mind to believe or to not believe and of course not believing is an easier answer. let's say if this is real, What is Luhan going to do.... maybe die from a heart attack...

"Ha ha ha... I think this is the best prank I've fallen into" he says with a faltering face. he decided not to believe it and after laying on bed for almost an hour without getting a message as this guy Kim Joonmyun said, he was sure this is a prank and that's when he started hitting his head with his pillow and scold himself "You stupid man, I can't believe you fell into this trap again" he said disappointedly and hid into his pillow and blanket.

"So stupid..." 

"Stupid" 


"Really..... Really Stupid" 

After what seems like forever laying on the bed, finally, Luhan got the courage to get up and maybe put some sense into his brain "Nothing happened, It's still a new day" he forced a smile out and a 'Fighting' gesture then got up to take a shower and make some food. 

His stomach was growling as soon as he finished showering and headed to his kitchen counter. taking the cereals and milk and starting digging in.  halfway through his bowl, his mobile rang stating a message. 
the sound itself made Luhan stop midway from bringing the spoon to his mouth. he smiled big "C'mon Luhan" He said to himself to not get really excited and just continue his breakfast. this could be another ad... he's sure it's just an advertisement and so, he ignored it. 

after finishing his breakfast and cleaning, he was finally free to check his mobile and maybe go out shopping for some grocery and that's a chance to go live and meet his friends "Fans'. 

he smiled at the idea, he went to change to something simple but looked formal which he still looked good into. grabbing his phone and heading to his apartment door. 
He looked at his mobile, seeing Kim Minseok on his screen display makes him always happy and gives him that adrenaline to go on in his day.. it's like a charger.

He smiled sheepishly, looking at Minseok with his blue hair which he one's had for his album comeback, Luhan really loved it, Well, he loved all Minseok's hairstyles but he can't deny having this preference for Minseok in blue hair... that's when he noticed the message which came earlier and that's when he saw it's the same number he got a call from earlier "Don't get your hopes up Luhan... calm down" he said but he couldn't stop his heart from racing and make him tremble .

 

 

 

"Sorry for the delay, Got a bit busy but here's the address" 


Luhan's eyes widened at the message. it started with an apology then an address which he's sure it's where the company is located. the interview room and which floor will be held in is mentioned also and that's so convincing, it's really convincing that Luhan thinks he's really going to faint, Maybe he is fainting because now he's putting a hand on the wall to support himself to stand... 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter