The Incredible Liar and The Catwoman

All I Want for Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
25 THE INCREDIBLE LIAR AND THE CATWOMAN    

Seoul nightclub in the heart of Gangnam, which is currently hosting a Christmas party. There was a crowd of people around, everyone was drunk and were dancing in different costumes: Santa Claus, Reindeer, Snowflake. This New Year was going very well.

 

Baekhyun thought so too while sitting himself in the fenced VIP area. Around him sat the same carefree friends, whom he had known since school.

 

Free, young men who graduated from the same elite school, the same American university, which is part of the Ivy League. They were, as a girl once called him, the cream of the crop. And Baekhyun really liked this naming for him.

 

Some catwoman was huddling up to him and whispering some unintelligible vulgarity, but Baekhyun was not quite interested. He was not a cat person. His eyes were now fixed on the girl in a short black dress and a white mask. The guy didn't know what the costume was, but he didn't care.

 

The girl was beautifully moved to every beat, and he just could not take his eyes off her. It seemed to him that she was a real catwoman with her elegant and sensual moves. He knew that this girl felt his gazes, but acted as if she was not particularly interested in him, not even looking in his direction.

 

He finally got the long-ordered whiskey, and the guy pulled the glass to his lips and looked up at the dancing girl again. And he satisfyingly chuckled: she looked at him.

 

She tried to hide her gaze, not to show that she was interested in him, but now Baekhyun caught her. The girl threw a fleeting glance in his direction when he turned away, but did not have time to look away herself. Now the guy knew for sure: she wanted him.

 

He finished his whiskey in one gulp and tried to get up from his seat, but the girl who was sitting next to him grabbed his hand. "Baeky, where are you going?" And she looked at him innocently, trying to lure him with cute looks. As if she was not just a minute ago practically in his pants.

 

“I need to get some fresh air,” and he smiled charmingly at her, gently removing his hand from her long nailed grab. The guy was not particularly aroused by her touches, while the simple looks and movements of the girl in a black dress made him crazy.

 

Baekhyun already knew what kind of present he wanted this Christmas. And now he was making his way through the crowd, not taking his eyes off her. He was going to receive this gift now.

 

The girl stood with her back to him and danced with all her flexibility and sensuality, attracting many glances. But now Baekhyun felt like she was dancing just for him.

 

Hands themselves reached for her, and he finally felt her round thighs under his hands. The girl flinched for a second, but turning around, she saw behind Baekhyun as he pulled her closer to him.

 

Now she was pressed against him with all her , which made the guy smile with satisfaction. He began to swing slowly to the music, and the girl also joined this slow rhythm. She unknowingly rubbed against him, which made Baekhyun go crazy.

 

He bent down to her ear and whispered, "And who will you be, a snowflake?" He saw the girl's skin getting goosebumps from the light touch of his lips to her. Good sign. The girl spun around, still very close to Baekhyun, but now lightly embracing him.

 

“You can call me what you want,” the guy liked the answer and smirked. This girl is not wasting time. The only thing he didn't like was her mask almost all over her face. He saw only her beautiful eyes and plump lips through this mask. For some reason, he felt that the girl was beautiful.

 

"Then maybe you want a drink?" He whispered it directly into her lips, already feeling their sweet taste. He liked her more and more, and the girl was perfect in his arms. But then she herself pulled him by the collar of his shirt, sharply getting him closer.

 

Their lips touched and she kissed him. Byun Baekhyun has never been kissed so brazenly. Boldly, studying him, playing with him. And Baekhyun already wanted to drag her into an empty room and show that he should always be the dominant in such a case.

 

But the girl did not allow him to touch her anymore, breaking away from him. They were breathing heavily, he felt her heat, felt how much he wanted her. And he had no doubt that she wanted him as badly. “I've already drunk enough,” her voice was so attractive: out of breath and sensual that it alone sent shivers down his spine.

 

“Then I know a good place to rest,” Baekhyun was already slowly pulling the girl towards the exit to the same rhythm of music, without taking his eyes off her eyes glittering in the dark. "And what is this place?" She already guessed where he would take her, but she had to ask it in a half-whisper.

 

“My home,” and Baek smiled a wry grin, already giving the girl a direct hint. She just smiled back, letting the guy pull her along.

 

***

 

Baekhyun was more and more surprised by this snowflake-girl, which did not get impressed by his Ferrari in any way, she didn’t care about his huge house in the very center of Seoul, and she didn’t really care how much money he had. Weird girl. But insanely y.

 

As soon as he opened the door of his house, the guy did not waste time: he pulled her to him, immediately involving her in kisses. The girl did not resist, allowing her to be carried away again. He immediately pulled her into his bedroom, throwing her onto his bed.

 

He was already on her, looking at her shiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter