The Childhood Friend and The Adulthood Love

All I Want for Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
29 THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND THE ADULTHOOD LOVE    

Yuna was never tempted by public transport, but there was no choice, because the car that her parents gave her was broken. Many people crowded nearby, because it was a rush hour, and besides, the time was already approaching the celebration of the New Year, and they were also stuck in traffic.

 

The girl saw how the elderly woman got up from her seat, apparently intending to get off at this stop, and Yuna quickly walked to the empty seat. Insolently she sat down on the seat and sighed contentedly: if she was to spend a whole hour here, then it would be better in a sitting position.

 

She was not near the window, but decided to look out through it, glancing for a second at the person sitting next to her. And she froze. Next to her was a young guy who was looking at his phone. Yuna could only see his profile: the guy was very attractive, but it wasn’t the thing that surprised the girl.

 

He looked a lot like someone Yuna hadn't been able to forget for fifteen years of her conscious life.

 

When the girl was only five years old, she often stayed in the village with her grandmother, where her parents often sent her. She did not like to go there, she often cried and complained that she was left there alone, because she was the only and spoiled child.

 

So she was left for her sixth birthday, but this summer everything changed for the little girl. In the same summer, a boy came to the same village with his parents. This boy became for Yuna first as an older brother, and then as a romantic interest.

 

Nakamoto Yuta was a Japanese boy whose parents decided to move to Korea temporarily due to his father's work. And this summer for Yuna was the happiest time she has ever had.

 

Yuta taught her how to swim in a fast river, how to ride a bicycle, how to climb a tree. The guy made slingshots with her, taught her words in Japanese, told her horror stories because of which she could not sleep all night.

 

He always protected her from local boys and their jokes, and the girl did not even notice how she became dependent on him. She looked for him everywhere, always walked with him, could not play without him. The little girl did not know at that moment what she was feeling. But now the young woman knew that she had fallen in love with him.

 

But unfortunately the summer was over, she had to go home, but this time she cried when she left. Parents could not understand her, and Yuta promised to meet her again before her departure. He even promised to marry her.

 

It took about fifteen long years, but Yuna hadn't forgotten. And now she was sitting next to the guy who was exactly the same Nakamoto Yuta she knew. However, he grew up, looked even more beautiful than before, but the same boy still slipped in his features.

 

Although, was it really him? After that summer, she did not meet with Yuta again, because, as it turned out, he and his parents left for Japan again, and such a hole had never formed in the heart of the little girl.

 

Apparently she stared at the guy for too long, and he noticed it: the young man looked inquiringly at the girl, and she shuddered. "Can I help you?" His voice was quite pleasant, and the girl was confused, not knowing how to ask about that.

 

"You ..." she stammered, still noticing the similarity of this guy with her little friend from the past, "Is your name by chance Nakamoto Yuta?" The girl closely followed the guy's reaction, and his eyes widened in surprise. "Yes, we know each other?"

 

“Oh, you don’t remember me,” there was obvious disappointment in her voice, which made the guy even more confused. “Did we meet in Osaka? I'm in Seoul just recently,” the guy smiled at the girl, and she chuckled, shaking her head.

 

“I'm not surprised you don't remember me,” she smiled back, peering out the window. The traffic was slowly dissolving, but their bus was standing still. The girl again turned her gaze to the guy who was now looking at her with curiosity. "You and I were close friends when we were six."

 

Yuta widened his eyes in surprise, trying to remember at least something from that period of time. Yes, he lived in Korea for a while at that time, but this girl ... He was in Korea only one summer, and met some children. And then an image of a small and whiny girl, who always followed him appeared in his head.

 

“Wait, it can't be…” Such a coincidence could not happen so suddenly, especially on New Year's, especially when he just returned for studies to Seoul. The girl only laughed softly in response, “I'm shocked too. But I am a little sad that you do not remember me. "

 

“You have changed a lot, you have become ...” and he looked closely at the girl who looked at him with big eyes, long eyelashes, opening her plump lips. He smiled at her, showing his signature smirk, which many girls called attractive, "Very beautiful."

 

Yuna liked the compliment, she tried not to blush, but she failed. “Flatterer,” he chuckled, his eyes fixed on the girl, and he slipped his phone into pocket. “Why, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter