The Achiever and The Good Kisser

All I Want for Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
30 THE ACHIEVER AND THE GOOD KISSER    

 

On this New Year's Eve, Taehee's classmates decided to host a big party, which Hyungsik said will be remembered for years. The girl just tiredly rolled her eyes at such loud statements. But she had to come anyway, because her friends would not leave her alone.

 

However, she came not only because of this.

 

Her main reason was now standing in the center of the room talking to a few of the guys from their class. The girl sighed, looking away from this guy.

 

Lee Donghyuk is the most popular guy in their class, or even school, who is always surrounded by either a crowd of his friends or a crowd of girls who confessed their love to him. And the guy seemed to be madly enjoying it, always smiling, drawing attention to himself with funny jokes.

 

In general, sometimes Taehee's friends did not understand how she, a rather calm and reserved girl, could like someone like him. The girl herself did not understand. Just one day, when she tripped and sprained her ankle, as if catching the moment, Donghyuk, or Haechan, as he asked her to name him, was nearby.

 

On that day, he practically dragged her to the infirmary, joking along the way and telling her all sorts of stories, just to distract the girl from the pain. She honestly didn’t know why he behaved like this on that day. She even thought that he might like her, but after that incident he did not even look at her, only occasionally greeting her.

 

If for Haechan it was nothing special, and the guy just decided to help the girl in trouble, then for Taehee it was a case that changed her whole school life. She began to look for the guy in the crowds, was glad if he noticed her, even came to this stupid party just because of him.

 

Taehee sighed, how pathetic she was. Looking around the room in which the light was dimmed and everywhere you could find alcohol or food, she met the gaze of her friend who was in the center of the people. She waved her hand, calling her over, but Taehee shook her head.

 

She didn’t like being in the spotlight and didn’t like big crowds, unlike her friend Areum. She would be perfect for someone like Haechan.

 

“Tae, why are you sitting here alone? Go with me, young lady,” Areum approached her and pulled her along, speaking these words in a commanding voice. Taehee fought back feebly, trudging reluctantly towards the large group of their classmates.

 

Not that she didn't get along with them, no. Taehee just preferred to be alone. People greeted her, enthusiastically drawing her into the game they were up to.

 

“Bottle kiss! I'm sure we still have a lot of unkissed s here, ”said one girl from the circle, to the outraged or enthusiastic exclamations of the people. While everyone was discussing the details, Taehee was already about to slowly move away from them, but was caught by her friend's arm, "Where are you going?"

 

"I won't play this," Taehee replied in a whisper, trying to pull her hand out of the grip as she sensed a presence from behind. And the voice that she really liked said, "What are you playing, guys?"

 

She turned sharply to meet the eyes of Lee Donghyuk, who looked at each of them in turn, smiling. People immediately began to invite him to the game, and apparently he really liked this idea that he had already found the bottle himself. Areum looked at her with a sly look, knowing that Taehee would definitely play now. And damn it, she was right, Taehee was about to join.

 

Everyone sat in a circle and the first to twist the bottle was her classmate, with whom she did not talk much. The bottle stopped dangerously close to Haechan, but still pointed to the guy sitting next to him. Taehee sighed as the couple walked over to each other, kissing a little awkwardly as the people cheered.

 

This went on for several more rounds, and fortunately, the bottle never got to Taehee, for which she was immensely grateful. Also, the bottle never pointed on someone else, but this person was more displeased.

 

"That’s not fun, why I’ve never been chosen?" Haechan's disgruntled voice rang out in the room, and the others reassured him, saying he might get lucky, and some guys just called him a loser. It was again her turn to spin the bottle. Taehee spun the bottle more relaxed, hoping for her luck.

 

Prior to that, she regularly got herself for a kiss, or people simply forgot about her with these kisses. But apparently luck turned away from her this time. The bottle stopped right in front of her, stopping at the guy. They both looked up at each other, meeting their gazes.

 

Lee Donghyuk was looking at her.

 

The girl froze with fear and embarrassment to the happy hooting of people around. Haechan, on the other hand, looked pleased as he rose from his seat. "Finally."

 

The guy did not hesitate to walk up to her and sit down next to her, while she shuddered. She wanted to move back, but a friend sitting next to her, on the contrary, pushed her forward, almost into his arms.

 

Donghyuk smiled, pressing her closer, and Taehee felt like time froze around them. The guy leaned over to her while she saw everything in slow motion. He closed his eyes, slightly parted his lips, and the girl was almost shaking, not knowing what to do.

 

And the guy finally reached her lips, touching them with his warm lips. She held her breath, closing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter