The and The Special One

All I Want for Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5 THE AND THE SPECIAL ONE    

Ten has always considered love as just a simple beautiful word with nothing behind it and people who considered themselves in love as just idiots. He always laughed at romantic films, found all the inconsistencies in them, and he simply didn’t understand his friends that did everything for the sake of their loved ones.

 

He didn't understand until he met her. A girl who, with her words and actions, simply blew his head off. Even the sight of her was enough to make Ten unable to sleep well at night. Nam Sarang - even her name was unusual and at the same time sounded like a mockery.

 

Previously, one girl for him didn’t differ from another, even the most beautiful ones. But Sarang, who didn’t try to impress him, for some reason attracted him, for some reason caused night fantasies.

 

She was a crazy little hurricane that he tried to hold in his hands. She could climb on the roof or suddenly drive to another city, she could smoke something suspicious just because she was curious. It drove the guy crazy, but at the same time wildly attracted.

 

Ten also always considered Christmas to be an ordinary holiday in a series of the same senseless events, which were created for not such bright minded people. Why Christmas, if theoretically you can arrange a holiday any day?

 

And again love burst into his already formed consciousness and he began to perceive this holiday differently.

 

"Christmas is the most magical, wonderful and enjoyable thing that can happen to a person, Ten."

 

Maybe she was right. At first Ten didn’t understand, but after their first Christmas, where this crazy woman gave him a kitten, he understood what this holiday was for. Although he said that he didn’t get along with cats, she was right as always: now Leo has become a huge part of his life.

 

That Christmas her eyes glittered, she laughed so joyfully, they danced all night long, and then watched the fireworks on the roof. He didn't even notice that he was looking forward to next Christmas.

 

Yes, maybe Nam Sarang was mad, but the very fact that she was his gave him the strength to live.

 

And this Christmas, he decided to do something special for her that could block his last year's Leo. And Ten remembered how much she liked a band that had performed at the Christmas Eve.

 

Without hesitation, the guy bought these tickets through blood, tears and sweat. He didn't even know that there was such a demand for this concert. However, he got these tickets and he was insanely proud of himself. And when he presented these tickets to Sarang in a beautiful envelope, she knocked him down, jumping on him and squealing happily. And then he realized - it was worth it.

 

Therefore, Ten was now standing in the crowd of people near the very stage. He was cramped, hot, he wanted to sit down, and frankly speaking, he didn't like the music, but that was not important.

 

As soon as he looked down, he saw before his eyes the blonde hair of the girl that he loved. At school, she was yelled at because of these dyed hair, they even threatened to kick her out, but Sarang would not be Sarang if she had not gone against the system and now the school administration simply gave up all attempts to change her.

 

Ten snorted, holding back a laugh. She always went against anything that was forbidden to her. And he loved it, especially when making fun of her. He threw his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer, then rested his chin on the top of her head. She only smiled at him for a second and continued to enjoy the performance.

 

"You pissed me off.”

“Same here.”

“In that case, stop talking to me.”

“Did you give me an order just now?”

“Yes.”

“Who are you to give me orders, I will do whatever I want!"

 

So she answered and after that little quarrel between them she began to bother him with a vengeance, but he only laughed at it. Now she could laugh at him, because she changed him, made him do what he didn't want, but the funny thing is that he liked that.

 

The concert went on, but then a tall guy stood in front of them, blocking the whole view for the short Sarang. She began to resent and already wanted to push this guy away as Ten knew she would. Therefore, in order to avoid conflict, the guy simply pulled the girl to him and whispered:

 

“How about a ride on my shoulders, princess?” He grinned at her indignant face, because he already knew that she would not agree.

 

“No, Chittapon, I'm just going to talk to this giant, why did he even stand here?” And the guy already knew how to persuade this madwoman.

 

“Oh I see, so you’re just afraid of heights, is it?” He chuckled with mockery, to which the girl's eyes widened indignantly. Ten decided to continue until she finally agreed. “Or maybe you think I'll drop you? Okay, then stand here.”

 

“Come on, pick me up.” She abruptly changed her mind and the guy already smiled slyly. He bent down and the girl sat on his shoulders. With his hands, he clasped her legs, and she pulled his ears, to which he yelped and she laughed contentedly. The guy got to his feet, after which the girl squealed enthusiastically. She liked it. “I love you, Chittapon Leechayakul!”

 

It was sudden, but that was Sarang. The guy froze for a second and at this time the girl was already singing along to the new song of the performer. The corners of Ten's lips curved into a soft smile that he didn't even notice. He loved her too. He just hasn't told her that yet.

 

The concert went on, the crowd went crazy, and Ten went crazy with Sarang's proximity. They had not yet reached the next level of closeness. He wanted it, but it seemed to him that for her sake he was ready to wait.

 

At times the girl looked down at him and asked if she was heavy, to which Ten only jokingly asked her not to move abruptly, otherwise he would fall. She was also jokingly offended at this and, as if on the contrary, pressed on his shoulders on purpose, but he only laughed. 

 

Two hours and a half. That was the longest concert in his life. He didn’t like concerts at all: a crowd of people with strange smells and music blowing up his ears - but he endured these two and a half hours and music and people for the sake of this love on his shoulders.

 

There were a lot of people, so even getting out of the stadium was insanely difficult. However, Ten handled it stoically. They finally exited the stadium and the only nice bonus was that the usually naughty Sarang held his hand tightly.

 

It was so cool outside that white steam came out with every breath. According to the forecast, white snow was promised for this Christmas, but so far it has not been seen. Ten didn’t let go of the girl's hands and still walked along the curb with rare people passing by.

 

The girl was also silent, but he knew that it was not for long. He gently intertwined Sarang's fingers and smiled secretly.

 

“ชิต พล, ทำไม คุณ ยัง จับ ฉัน อยู่? (Chittapon, why are you still holding me?)” Ten just smiled at her heavy accent. One of the big advantages that he found in her: she knew Thai like no one else. She learned it long ago and Ten was just lucky that she learned exactly the language of his homeland.

 

“เพราะ ฉัน รัก คุณ (Because I love you)” He whispered it softly but the girl didn’t hear him, as he planned, and she bent closer to him. He grinned and tousled the white hair on top of her head, to which she hissed like a kitten. “เพราะ ใน ทาง ที่ แตก ต่าง คุณ จะ หลง ทาง. (Because you’ll get lost otherwise)”

 

“Hey, I asked you not to touch my hair!” There was so much displeasure in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter