The Old Man and The Young Bride

All I Want for Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
22 THE OLD MAN AND THE YOUNG BRIDE    

“Let's spend Christmas together,” Dahyun whispered into the man's ear, basking in his warm embrace. It was always warm in Minseok’s bed, especially when he her back so tenderly.

 

But he was silent. Didn't know what to answer or just didn't want to answer? The girl rose up on one elbow and looked into his eyes. He thought about something, carefully examining the ceiling. "So that?" The girl again attracted his attention, and he seemed to wake up from his thoughts just now, smiling slightly at her.

 

“I was invited to a corporate party at work for Christmas,” the guy stated a little guiltily, and Dahyun rolled her eyes in displeasure, getting out of his embrace in protest. "Dahyun, I'll be busy until midnight, and then we can spend all the time together."

 

“You know, I have a better idea,” and she looked defiantly into the eyes of the man she loved so much. "Let me go there with you." And she smiled at him, already knowing the answer in advance. He only said nothing, looking away from her and getting up.

 

Minseok walked to the bathroom door and disappeared behind it, and then the sound of the shower was heard. Dahyun sighed in displeasure as she flopped down on the bed again.

 

Kim Minseok is a guy, or rather a man, with whom she has been dating for a year. The girl loved him, she liked his personality: he could be tough when needed, or he could care after her and shower her with cute gifts. She also liked his looks: he was definitely attractive and charismatic. But there was one minor problem for her.

 

Minseok was ten years older than her. Perhaps many will say that this is not a problem, that there are even bigger s in the world, and Dahyun believed the same, because she did not care. However, Minseok felt very differently. This was unacceptable to him.

 

They met at her university when he came on behalf of his company and lured students to work for them. Then, as soon as Dahyun met his gazes, she knew: he would definitely become her boyfriend.

 

Pretending that she was interested in recruiting into the company, she took his number, and then began to openly flirt with him. She was insanely lucky, because at that time he just broke up with his girlfriend, and Dahyun had every chance, although the man shamelessly rejected her.

 

And so finally, she achieved her goal - Kim Minseok is her boyfriend, she almost lived with him, she spent a lot of time with him. But this could not be called a full-fledged relationship, because Minseok did not introduce her to his friends, and he was not particularly eager to get to know her friends.

 

This offended the girl, but over time she learned that this is his nature and principles. She knew who she was dealing with when she harassed this inaccessible man. But now the girl got tired of it. Sometimes it seemed to her that he was just embarrassed of her, which offended her terribly, but she put up with it.

 

But not today.

 

Irritated, the girl got up from his bed and picked up her clothes. Quickly putting everything on herself, she grabbed her purse and left the apartment with a loud thud of the closing door.

 

***

 

It was already Christmas day, and she still didn't reply to Minseok's messages. He tried to find out what happened, why she did not visit him, or at least did not respond to messages, but she decided to take a little rest without a boyfriend and understand if she needed him in her life.

 

Declining another call from her boyfriend, she looked at her friend with a smile, while she was talking about the new handsome student. Dahyun tried to concentrate on the conversation, but her thoughts drifted back to Minseok's messages.

 

"Dahyun, are you even listening?" The dissatisfied voice of her friend returned her to reality and the girl smiled wryly, sighing tiredly. Her friend shook her head, lightly hitting her shoulder. "Can you tell me what happened?"

 

“Nothing,” she quickly cut off her friend's worries, smiling as if she was okay. She, too, did not want to tell anyone that she had a boyfriend until he uncovered their relationships himself. "What did you say this new guy said?"

 

She shook her head in displeasure, rolling her eyes, “It was not he who spoke. By the way, he has a name - Jung Jaehyun. It's Christmas party tonight, and Jaehyun said he was coming too. So this is a great chance to meet this handsome guy. ” She winked at Dahyun as her friend drifted further into her dreams of this so-called handsome man.

 

Dahyun frankly didn't care, she couldn't look at anyone else but this old man she was dating for a long time. Yes, Minseok sometimes called himself an old man, and the girl for that. She sighed as her phone vibrated.

 

The girl looked at the screen and saw another message, but she did not like its content.

 

“Okay, since you are offended by something, we will meet at my place after the corporate party. Let's talk."

 

And that's all. He didn't apologize, and even got ready to go to this damn corporate party. Dahyun's teeth gritted with anger, and her friend continued to chat, getting used to the girl's absent gaze.

 

"So what, will you come with me, Dahyun?" and the girl her. So, Minseok wants her to wait for him on Christmas night like a dog in his apartment, hoping for his quick return? Ha, you wish. And she turned to her friend with burning eyes, "Of course I will go, who will be there?"

 

***

 

Dahyun stood in the crowd of people, loud music was pounding her ears, and alcohol did not help to cheer up. Eyes ran through the crowd around her, but she looked as if through everyone. Her friend left her alone a long time ago, and she didn't particularly want to communicate with other people.

 

Sighing, the girl turned back to the drinks table and poured herself some more mixture of different drinks. It was weird to drink alone, but the alcohol at least freed her head from the thoughts of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter