Twenty

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, Aron took Moon to meet Noora at her countryside house with having his bodyguards accompany. He went to her shop. Noora and Moon were happy to see each other after 5days.
Aron tried to find Star in the shop but Star wasn’t inside. 

“Where is Star?” Aron asked Noora.

“He is at school. I’ll go to pick him up soon.” Noora replied.

“Let me go! I’ll pick him up and let’s meet at home. Tonight I’ll stay at your house.” Aron asked to go to pick him. Noora hesitated at first but then she allowed him.
-----

Aron went to pick up Star at school. He was waiting for his son in front of school.

“Fatherless kid, Fatherless kid!” a few kids insulted Star while they were walking to leave school.

Little Star whimpered and walked out. Aron was looking from a far. He realized how miserable Star has to be without having a father. He felt sorry for his son.
“Hello, Star!” Aron walked to Star who was standing alone, waiting for his mother come to pick up. Star looked up and saw Aron. He whimpered louder.

“Star, why are you crying? Papa came to pick you up.” Aron patted Star’s head.

“No, I’m going home with Mommy. Where is Mommy?” Star made space from Aron.

“Mommy is waiting at home with Moon. We come to visit you. Let’s go home with Papa!” Aron stood his both arms to make Star entered. Star hesitated, looking at Aron.

“I’m your father, Star. Why are you scared of me?” Aron was upset when Star still didn’t come to him.

“You’re a mafia. I don't want to have a mafia father. Hik hik” Star kept crying. 

"Who taught you to say like this, Star? Your mother taught you, right?" Aron volume up his voice, got Star more scared. "Come on, let's go!" he forced to carry Star then headed to his car.

He was sitting at the backseat with Star, having his bodyguard driving for. Little Star wouldn't stop crying in Aron's arms. Aron was really stressed out with his son's behavior. 

"Star, stop crying! You're annoying, you know? I'm taking you to your mother. Why aren't you listening?" Aron started losing his control too. 

No matter how Aron consoled or shouted at Star, Star kept crying until arrived home. 

 

Noora was cooking in the kitchen. She quickly came to open the door as she heard Star was crying so hard. 

"Mommy!!!" 

Noora took Star from Aron.

"Star, why are you crying like this? Did somebody bully you again?" she worriedly asked. 

Aron didn't say anything as he was feeling so annoyed. He went inside to play with Moon.

Noora didn't ask Aron anything as she saw he was in a bad mood. She brought Star to kitchen with her. She consoled  Star to stop crying then continued cooking. 

 

"Star, let's go to eat! Dinner is ready now." 

Noora brought the dinner to dining table, having little Star walking behind. Star kept following his mother and never dare to look into his father's face. Unlike Moon, Moon is comfortably being close with her father. 

Aron fed Moon and Noora fed Star.

"Star-oppa, why are you crying?" Moon asked her sobbing brother. 

"I'm scared of this uncle. Why aren't you scared of him, Moon? He's a mafia. Mommy hates mafia." Star replied. 

"Star, I told you to call me PAPA. Why do you keep calling me Uncle?" Aron got mad and shouted at Star. Little Star whimpered and held his mother. 

"Why are your shouting at him like this? You're scaring him." Noora got mad back. 

"How have you been teaching him? Look at him yourself! Why is he scared of me? You educate him to hate his own father, right? You're too much." Aron shouted loudly, got Star more scared and Noora cried too. 

"All you can do is crying. Enough! I'm going out." he hit the table then left. 

Little Moon burst out crying too to see her parents argue.

"Moon, come here! Don't cry! Let's continue eating! Mommy will feed both of you. Don't cry!" Noora tried to hold herself to stop crying and continued feeding her babies. After dinner, she lullabied her babies to sleep. 

It's getting mid night and Aron hasn't come back. She was waiting for him until fell asleep herself. 

-----

Next day, Noora brought the twin to go to the shop with her. She was working and looking after her kids. She was waiting for Aron's call but she got nothing from him. 

Today Noora isn't feeling well. She feels sick but she struggled to work and take care of her kids. She closed shop early and went back home. She put her kids watching TV and she went to cook. While she was cooking, she felt so weak and ended up fainting. Moon and Star who were watching TV in living room became hungry so they shouted for Noora but they got no reply so they went to find their mother in the kitchen. They saw their mother sleeping on the floor. The innocent kids tried to wake her up. 

"Mommy, why are you sleeping here? Wake up, Mommy! We're hungry." they shook her body to wake her up but it was useless. The kids started crying as they felt more hungry. 

A moment later, Aron phoned her. He phoned her a few times but she didn't reply. Star heard his mother's phone ringing, he went to find it. Star finally answered the call. 

"Noora! I've just finished my meeting. I'm gonna go to you now. How are our kids today?" -Aron-

Star recognized Aron's voice. "Uncle, Mommy is sleeping. Mommy didn't cook today. Mommy is tired and sleeping on the floor. Moon and Star are hungry." Star told Aron while sobbing.

Aron became so worried to hear. He knew something isn't right as he could hear both of his twin babies were crying.

"Star? Are you okay? Papa is coming. Wait Papa inside the house and look after Moon too! Don't hang out the phone!" Aron quickly went on his car with his bodyguards right away. He kept talking on phone with Star on the way. Little Star and Moon kept crying and calling to wake their mother up. Aron almost went crazy because of worrying. 

As soon as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter