Sixteen

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both kids was kidnapped and taken to Aron’s house.

 

“Hik hik Mommy! Oppa, I want to go to Mommy.”

“Moon, Oppa wants to go to Mommy too. These uncles are scary.”

 

The kids wouldn’t stop crying as they felt so scared with these unknown men. They put the kids inside a nice room. A moment later, Aron came to see them.

 

“Boss, these kids won’t stop crying. They keep calling for their mother.”

Moon quickly dropped from bed and ran to hug Aron’s legs as soon as she saw him.

“Uncle, please help us! These uncles caught us from Mommy. Please take us to Mommy back!” Moon begged him. Aron released the kid’s hug.

“I’m the one who caught you. Your mother is too much for me and I’ll make her pay me back. Go away from me!” he shouted at the kid. Moon cried louder. Star quickly ran to hug his little sister.

“Moon, don’t cry! Oppa is here.” Star consoled his sister.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” Moon cried as her stomach was empty.

“I’m hungry too, Moon.” Star also cried with hunger.

Both kids kept crying and holding each other. Aron was standing, looking at the kids. Then he gave order to his servants to bring the kids’ food.

 

“Eat this!” Aron said to the kids while sitting on a chair, watching them.

“Oppa, who will feed Moon? Mommy isn’t here.” Moon thought about her mother again.

“Oppa will feed you, Moon.” Star wiped his sister’s tears and fed the food for her.

 

Aron kept watching the poor kids and felt a bit pity for them.

“Where is your father, Kids? Why is he not with you?” Aron asked.

The kids turned to look at each other curiously.

“Oppa, is father delicious?” Moon innocently asked Star as she doesn’t know what is father.

Aron and the servants inside the room got surprised to hear the kid doesn’t know what is father.

“Moon, father isn’t food. Fathers are people who come to pick our friends up at school. Fathers are like mother but we don’t have father. Mommy said our father is at a far place. We need to take plane to go there.” Star explained to his sister.

Aron became emotional listening to the kids. “So they don’t know who their father is.” He thought.

 

After having dinner, the kids continued crying to go to their mother. Moon kept crying for the soy milk too so Aron gave her a lot to drink. After eating so full and tired of crying, both kids soundly fell asleep.

Aron was looking at the little kids and covered blanket for them.

 

A moment later, he heard noisy voice and it was obvious Noora’s voice so he came out to meet her.

-----

Noora was shouting for her kids in the living room. She wasn’t allowed to go upstairs yet. Bodyguards were blocking her way.

Aron came down to meet her.

“Oh you come now! Quite fast! Don’t worry! Your kids are already sleeping soundly.” He said with a mocking smile to her.

“Why do you want? Why are you catching my kids?” she angrily shouted.

“Well, I just feel upset with you for being happy with your life while I was struggling to live. You met a new guy and even have two babies….. I feel so disappointed, you know.” He said.

“You were getting married with other girl too. How do you dare to say you’re upset and disappointed with me to have other man and babies? You’re so funny, Kwak Aron. You were the one who left me.” She argued back.

Aron got mad. He walked close to her and pinched her chin.

“I told you to wait. I told you I would tell you something but you don’t wait for me. I almost died. Did you even care for me?” he became tearful, asking her.

“Why should I care for a man who is becoming other girl’s husband? Why would you want this mistress to care for you? I was abandoned by you, weren’t I?” she cried, expressing her old pain to him.

“So you married other guy and have two children with him right after breaking up with me?”

“Yes that’s right. I wanted to move on from you, the disaster of my life.” She continued lying to him as she was so angry how unreasonable and moody he is.

Aron remained silent, staring at her for a while then he grabbed her to upstairs.

 

“Ya~ Kwak Aron! Let go of me! Where is my kids?” she tried to protest.

Moon and Star woke up by the noise and soon recognized their mother’s voice. They shouted from inside the room as the door was locked.

“Mommy, we’re here. Hik hik help us!”

 

Noora heard her kids’ crying sound. “Moon, Star! Mommy is here. Don’t be scared!” she shouted to reply to her kids back.

“Aron, what did you do to my kids? Please let them go! Don’t do anything to them! You just can’t… I beg you.” Noora cried, begging him.

“For now I’ve not done anything to your kids yet. I’m gonna do to you first.” He said then continued dragging her into his room.

 

He threw her to his bed and started taking off his shirt. Noora realized what he wanted to do with her.

“Kwak Aron, I already have husband and even gave birth to two kids. You can’t do like this to me.” She protested him.

“I want to know how your taste would be like after having husband and two kids.” He said in ert way then soon came above her. Noora felt so hurt to be treated like this by him. She thought Aron hasn’t changed and it made her just can’t reveal that the kids are his.

“You’re still terrible.” She shortly said to him and beared with his force.

Aron didn’t care. He kept forcing her till succeeded.

 

 

“You’re still great even you have other man with two babies. I’ll give you tip.” He insulted her after roughly forced her.

“I don’t need your dirty money. Let go of my babies!”

“Babies? I wonder how your babies would react if they know their mother is the mistress of the man who kidnapped them… Where is their father by the way?” he asked.

“Nothing to do with you!” she ignored the question.

“I see. Maybe you were pregnant with a random man accidentally that’s why your kids didn’t even know what father is. The girl thought father is a kind of food. Poor kids!” he mocked at her.

Noora lost her word with this rude Aron. She stopped replying him.

 

A moment later, someone knocked on the door.

“Aron-nim, the baby girl keeps crying. She said she is stomachache.” A servant reported to Aron.

Noora became so worried to hear. “Let me go to see her!” she begged Aron.

Noora dressed up and soon ran to go to see her daughter.

 

 

“Hik hik I’m stomachache.”

“Please help my sister!”

Two kids were crying, begging for help.

Noora came in. “Moon, Star!!!” she ran to hug her kids.

“Mommy!!” the kids hugged their mother back.

“Don’t be scared! Mommy is here. Moon, are you stomachache?” Mother asked her kid worriedly.

“I drank soy milk too much, Mommy.” Moon said.

“You shouldn’t have drunk it too much. Come here, take this pill!” she took out the pill from her bag then handed to her daughter. Moon took it and felt a bit better.

 

Star already fell asleep on his mother’s laps while Moon is still awake due to the pain in her stomach. Noora lullabied Moon to sleep.

“Mommy, let’s go home!” Moon said.

“Moon, we’ll go home soon. Now try to sleep first!”

“Mommy, why do I and Star-oppa not have father?” Moon asked about father for the first time. That moment Aron came in. Noora couldn’t hold her tears to be asked this question. She turned to look at Aron before replying to her daughter.

“Your father abandoned us so you and Star don’t have father. You have Mommy is enough.” She replied, intending to send message to Aron indirectly but Aron had no idea what she meant.

“You can stay here tonight with your babies.” Aron said then left.

 

Noora continued lullabying Moon to sleep. She stayed awake for full night, looking at her babies. She kept thinking about what Aron really wants to do with her.

-----

Next morning, Moon woke up and cried out at once.

“Mommy, Moon is sick. Hik hik” the baby girl cried out loud until Noora woke up.

Noora quickly rushed to hold her baby girl. “Moon, what’s up, Dear?” she worriedly asked.

“Mommy, my stomach is so hurt. Hik hik it’s so hurt right here.” Moon pointed to her stomach.

Noora knew it’s because Aron fed Moon too much soy milk. She held her baby girl tight while patting on her stomach.

“Is it better? How are you feeling now, Moon?” she asked her baby girl again after patting her stomach for a while.

“No Mommy I’m hurt.” Moon still cried in pain.

“Oh dear…” Noora carried her and got off from bed.

She went out the room.

Suddenly Aron’s bodyguards blocked her way.

“Where are you going? You can’t leave even a step from here. Go in back! It’s boss’s order.” Said the mean bodyguards.

“My daughter is having stomachache. Can you call a doctor here? Please she wouldn’t stop crying. She is so hurt.” Noora asked for a doctor.

That moment Aron came out from his room. “NO!” he shouted behind.

“Good-morning, Boss!” All bodyguards quickly bowed to show respect to their boss.

Noora quickly turned to look at him too.

“I don’t call a doctor for you. Why should I do that?” Aron gave a smirk.

“But my daughter is having terrible stomachache. It’s because she drank too much soy milk last night. She said it’s still hurting too bad. I’m so worried. Please call a doctor here!”

Aron waved his head. “No, you’re not a guest here. You can’t give order to me.” He meanly said.

Noora rolled down her tears. “You can do whatever to me but not the kid. How can you just look at the kid who is badly sick like this? Please call a doctor here. I beg you.” She begged and blamed at the same time.

“I don’t care about your damn baby, Noora. Get in back!” He yelled rudely at her.

Noora choked up with his heartless words. She rolled down her tears more and more while looking at the sick baby girl’s face.

Aron gave sign to his servants to get Noora and her baby back to the room then he turned back, walking to go back to his room.

Noora decided to beg him again. She kneeled down. “Aron-shi, please! My babies are not so healthy. If they can’t be cured on time, it can go worse. I can do whatever you want. Please call a doctor for us!” she begged with a low tone.

Aron turned back and got surprised to see she is kneeling down. He became a little soft.

“Fine! I’ll let you take her to hospital but keep the baby boy here. So don’t think of running away!” he gave a deal.

Noora stood up and walked to stand in the middle of the door of the room Star is still sleeping in. She looked at her son with breaking heart.

“Hik him Mommy, I’m hurt. So hurt! Mommy…” Moon cried out loud again.

“I’m taking you to hospital, Dear.” She replied to Moon then she turned to Aron. “I’ll be back. Please take care of my son.” She said.

“How dare you? You’d better ask me not to bully your son. Haha I’m not go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter