Fourteen

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

~ 5 years later ~

Noora gave birth to beautiful twin, one baby boy and one baby girl. She loves her twin babies so much. She gives the best care to them. Since her lovely twin babies came into her life, she feels better a lot about Aron’s issue. She still misses and loves him but she can live fine because of her precious twin babies. She has been living as a single mother. She has moved away from the crowded city to live at a part of countryside in Seoul with her babies. She moved her bakery shop there too and she has been living a simple life with her twin babies. Her mother is staying with her younger brother in the city. They occasionally come to see each other.

The twin now is 4 years old. The baby boy is older than baby girl 10 minutes. They were born healthy and pretty. They are very good children that make Noora so proud. Due to their cuteness from birth, the little twin is loved by everyone.

-----

 

“Mommy, Moon wants to eat chocolate.” -Moon, the baby girl-

“Star wants to eat chocolate too.” -Star, the baby boy-

“Mommy will give you but did you behave as good kids at school today?” the single mother sweetly asked their babies while they were leaving school to go to their bakery shop.

“I behaved better than Star-oppa.” Moon raised her hand and said confidently.

“Moon didn’t pay attention in class, Mommy.” Little Star protested his little sister.

“Hik hik oppa is bad.” Innocent little Moon burst out crying.

Noora lifted her baby girl to carry. “Don’t cry! Star and Moon are my good children. Let’s hurriedly go to our shop! Mommy will bake you a chocolate cake you both like.”

“Yeah, we’ll have a chocolate cake today.” The twin clapped happily. Noora carried Moon in her left arm and held little Star’s hand with her right hand. Though they’re lack of a member who we call father and husband, but they happily live their lives like this.

-----///-----

 

“….. so the prince and Cinderella live happily ever after.” Noora told a story tale to their babies and lullaby them to sleep.

“Mommy, will every girl meet a prince?” Moon innocently asked.

“Yes, cute girl likes you will meet a charming prince one day.” Noora replied to her baby sweetly.

“Has Mommy met a prince yet? Mommy is a cute girl.” Little Star spoke up innocently too but got his mother emotional.

“I guess I have met one but he isn’t a prince. Maybe I’m not lovely….. alright alright, let’s sleep! We will drive to the city early tomorrow. Your grandma and uncle really miss you.” Noora turned off the light and continued lullabying her baby twin to sleep.

-----

NEXT DAY

They went on their car to the city. On the way, they went to a mall to buy something to cook for lunch but during shopping, little Moon lost her way from her mother.

 

“Hik hik Mommy! Where are you Mommy?” the little kid kept crying and wandering inside a huge mall.

It’s like a destiny or something, the little Moon ran to hold a man’s legs. “Uncle, please take me to Mommy!” she kept crying.

The man who was standing to wait for someone got surprised with the sudden hug from the kid. He sat down to have the same height with the little Moon.

“Are you lost?” he asked with care.

“Yes, I got lost from my mommy and brother. Uncle, please help me to find my mommy!” little Moon kept begging.

“Stop crying! I’ll take you to the announcement place. You come with uncle.” The gentle man lifted Moon to carry in his arms. He wiped her tears with a soft smile. The little kid soon stopped crying and went with him.

“Uncle, Moon is hungry. Can you buy me soy milk?” Moon requested the gentleman to buy her favorite drink. The gentleman bought for her as her wish. Then he took her to announcement place and announcer made announcement about the losing kid. The little kid felt tired and soon fell asleep inside the gentleman’s arms.

 

“HYUNG! Why are you here? I’ve looked for you at the 3rd floor.”

“Oh Ren, I met this little kid by chance. She randomly came to me and said she was lost from her mother so I helped to take her here. We’re still waiting for her family to come to take her. Look, she is so cute. She fell asleep after crying so hard. Her name is Moon, isn’t it cute?”

“Aron-hyung, leave her with the staffs. You’ve just woken up from a long time coma, we should go back home and take rest.”

 

It was Aron; the gentleman who little Moon randomly ran to hug and asked for help. Aron didn’t want to leave Moon alone here but Ren kept insisting so he left her with the staffs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter