Twelve

The Mafia Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up!”

I seemed to be in a deep sleep but then was woken up by a familiar voice. I opened my eyes tiredly. I saw a familiar figure. When I fully opened my eyes, I soon recognized that it was the second leader of The Nocturne, JR. I was on a bed in quite a beautiful room but I didn’t know where it is at all.

 

“You woke up on time! Look to the camera over there!” he pointed to a man who looked like his bodyguard was holding a smartphone. I was lost. I had no idea of what is going on. I remembered I was caught on the way to work then became unconscious. That JR pinched my chin and made me look at the camera again.

“Kwak Aron, look! Who is this? I’ll inject her drug to make s*x desire. Choose between your engagement and her! If you don’t come, I’ll fulfill her desire instead of you.” He finished saying then injected something to me.

“No, don’t do like this to me! Help, somebody, please help me!” I cried in fear. He didn’t tie me or anything but I felt weak after getting injected by that drug or medicine he said. I couldn’t protest him at all. He finished taking the video.

“Do you think he will choose you over his engagement? Hmm the drug will take action in half an hour. It’ll be a pity for you if he doesn’t choose you but it’s okay, I’ll entertain you instead. I may be better than him.

“Why are guys like you like to play with weak girls’ lives like this? Please spare me! He won’t come. I’m just a mistress, how would he come for me? Please let me go!” I cried, begging him.

“I don’t think he will come either. His to-be-engaged girl has everything better than you.” He said then slowly approached me. “But you are more beautiful than her. Now I can see that why Aron treats you more special than any other girl. You know we like to share girls so much so I don’t think he would mind if you sleep with me today. I’ll make you more exciting than any time he has done with you.” He kept saying in playboy way. I felt more scared and worried.

I could only cry and waited for nothing. He won’t choose me over his engagement anyway. As time has passed, the drug started to take action and I felt so difficult inside my body.

 

“Hmm poor thing! He isn’t coming. Alright, let me help you to defeat your drug!” he said then started to approach me again. That time I felt so weak that I couldn’t even speak out to protest him.

 

“Get out of my way!”

I heard a familiar voice and fighting sound. JR stopped approaching me then walked to open the door.

“How dare you, Kim JR!” angry Aron violently entered and soon grabbed JR’s collar.

“Wow, unbelievable! So you chose her over your engagement? Wow wow wow, she is that important to you?” JR said.

“I already warned you not to come after her. Why the hell you dare to catch her?” Aron angrily shouted at him.

“Well, I just want to know how important she is to you. Now I can know.” JR coldly replied.

“You bastard!” Aron cursed him and raised his arm, intending to hit him.

“Beat me later! She is in hard time now. You’d better help her first.” JR gave a dead laugh then pushed Aron from grabbing his collar. Aron turned to look at me who was feeling so unwell alone on bed.

“Aron, you should thank me for arranging such a nice room for you to have fun with your special girl. Have a good time, Bestie!” JR said for the last then left the room.

 

Now we both are left alone. Aron walked to me. I burst out crying. I don’t know if I should be excited or not to have he come for me.

“Noora, how are you feeling now?” he worriedly asked.

“You all are dirty mafias. Is my life this fun for you all to play?” I blamed him. He looked at me with guilty.

“I wanna leave.” I said then struggled to get up. He grabbed me to lie on bed back.

“You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter