Trip 03

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If the world ever comes to an end, the last thing on earth that I would NEVER EVER do:

TO HAVE ANY INTERACTION WITH THE KINGKAS! NEVER!

This was the only thought that have been running over and over in my mind during the last 3 days. Why did I even reply to Lee Taemin when he first talked to me...

The day when we first changed seat, while waiting for the next teacher to come in.

'I don't want!' I heard Soo Ra whined while she shaked Key arm.

'Stop shaking! My shirt going to get crumpled soon! Don't spoil it! I spent the whole night ironing it!' Key complained and pulled his arm away.

'It's not what we wanted too.' Taemin stated bluntly.

'Mr Jung instructed. We have to obey even if we do not want to.' Minho spun his pen with his long slender finger and looked at Soo Ra.

'I don't care where we sit anyway' Taemin said and looked out the window.

Soo Ra just grimaced. 'Well at least I do not need to be afraid of ANY GIRL turning back to talk with you guys.'

I could feel someone staring at the back of my head. I guessed she's warning me 'not get near to MY boys!  I just shrugged it off. Who wants to turn back to talk to them anyway! I just want a simple school life. Talking to the kingkas? That would never happen. It didn't even cross my mind. Not even once! I rather read my novel.

'Maybe I should go to the library later and see if there's any new book' I smiled as I thought about that.

'Hey you!' Taemin voice rose from behind.

Who was he talking to? Why should I bother? It didn't concern me. I looked at the time on my watch. 10 minutes more to the next lesson. I kept hearing Soo Ra's high pitched voice, flirting with the 3 kingkas! I feel like putting on ear plugs right now. My ear drums are screaming for help.

'Hey you! The one with the long hair and black spec wearing the large black t-shirt.' Taemin called.

Mwo? That seems familiar. Long hair? I have it! Black spec? I looked around the class. Besides me, there's another one wearing black spec but she has short hair. Does that mean he was referring to me? Large black t-shirt? Well, I am currently wearing a black t-shirt that is too big for me because it's a sale item and no other size is available. All 3 match my look today. Is he calling me?

I turned around and found myself looking straight into his eyes. Startled, I backed off slightly. Amused by my reaction, he grinned and rest his head on his hand while continue staring at me.

'Are you calling me?' I asked. 

'Ne! Is there anyone else here that fits the description?' he smirked.

'Aniyo! I guess not.' Why did he call me for?

'I'm Lee Taemin.'

'I know. Anyone in school know who SHINee is. Who wouldn't know your name!' Just what did he want? I could feel Soo Ra staring at me from the side now.

'What is your name?'

I rolled my eyes though he wouldn't see it through my thick lens. 'Kang Min Hye.' I answered, irritated.

I just didn't understand why he bother to know my name now. We have been in the same class for 2 years. If he didn't remember my name then, how would a change of seat make it necessary for him to know my name?

'I will remember it from now on!' Taemin remarked, flashing his perfect set of white teeth.

Did I hear wrongly? A kingka wants to remember a nerd? This spelt nothing but trouble! Especially when I could see Soo Ra gritting through clenched teeth. I do not need him to remember my name. Just leave me alone. 

Apparently he didn't want to do so. For the rest of the day..

'Min, what are you doing?' 
'Min, where do you always go for lunch?'
'Min, can you lend me your note?'
'Min...'

Soo Ra had been shooting daggers at me constantly. Everytime Taemin asked me a question, I could sense that girl's stare. Sometimes I really wondered, why was she so free anyway? Why can't she pay attention to classes instead? Won't she ever get tired from staring? 

Apparently not. Now she's trying to burn a hole in my head with her laser glare. As if that will happen anyway.

'Ringgggggg!' 

The final bell rang. Finally! This the first time that I yearned so much for the final bell. I immediately packed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. But before I could reach the door, the kingkas' fans just gathered in a flash.

Where did they come from? Most are not even from our class. Even Jonghyun and Onew also came. I need to get out from here fast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter