Trip 28

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Hye's POV

'Yes! Another one done! 15 more to go.' I relaxed in the old but comfy arm chair in the library and scanned around.

It was a weekday and there wasn't many people in the library since it was school holiday now. Looking at the time on my watch, I still had one more hour before my project group arrived.

I was still amazed how did Mr Jung group us. Why did it so happen that Taemin and Hannah were in the same group as me? Even Kai. Although I couldn't mind Kai, but the couple... How was my heart going to heal? Just Taemin alone was heart aching enough, now I have to face the two of them.

My poor heart!

Looking around, I could only see a few people around. An old man was reading the newspaper with the paper spread out on the big table. A small group of girls around my age was chatting and giggling softly. How I wished Eun Hee was here with me but she was busy with her student council and also Jonghyun. My chingu seemed very happy recently. I guessed it must be blissful to be in love. A middle-aged man sat in a chair similar to mine but he was sleeping with his book opened in front of him. Looking at him made me drowsy. At the other corner, a young boy took a book and ran to his mum who was sitting on the floor reading magazine. The kid opened the book and showed to his mum, the mum smiled happily and started talking and pointing at the book. What a blissful sight! My eyelids grew heavier as I watched them..

******************

Taemin's POV

The cold air from the library chilled my hot body as I entered. Why did I wear a shirt on top of my tees today? The weather was so hot.

Now where were the others? Hannah said she needed to run an errand for her umma. She wanted me to be there first for discussion so that I could fill in the missing part to her. Kai said he had an appointment before our project. I guessed he must be meeting Min Hye first for a date since he had been pursuing her for so long and finally they were a couple now. I sincerely hoped they stayed ha.. Ehhh, that girl looked familiar.

Moving closer to the chair, I squinted my eyes, trying to identify her from far.

It was Min Hye and she was sleeping. Wasn't she meeting Kai? Aniyo, meeting Kai was just my conjecture, he never said he was meeting her. What should I do now? Wake her up but how?

'Ahem!' I tried clearing my throat softly but no motion from her.

'AHEM!' I tried again.

'Shhh! Please be quiet in the library!' the librarian warned.

'Joesonghamnida!' I bowed. Pabo ah, just call her will do.

'Min Hye!' I whispered but she didn't stir a bit.

I squatted down next to her and tried but to no avail. Ottoke!

I looked at her and observed. Her skin was still as flawless just that her eyes area seemed to have trace of late night toiling. She must have been reading her novels till late night again. I couldn't help but smiled at the thoughts of her smiling, giggling and even crying. Her face could always be full of expressions which never failed to amuse me. But I kind of missed her long ponytail as I looked at her again. Maybe I should let her sleep more, it was still early anyway.

As I was thinking about that, a movement from the corner of my eye caught my attention. Min Hye fidgeted a bit and her fringe slid out from behind her ear onto her face. Her hand reached out and brushed it away before settling down back into deep slumber again. I almost laughed out. How could she sleep in a public place? Did she forget that she was a lady. 

A tilt of her head caused her hair to slide back onto her face again but apparently it didn't bother her as she stayed motionless in the chair. Only her regular breathing could be heard in the quiet library.

I reached forward and tried to help her tuck her hair behind the ear. My hands accidentally touched her skin as I did so, making me retract my hand in surprise. It was so soft and warm to the touch just like how it looked, flawless and radiant. Looking at her face, her lips immediately attracted my focus. It was full and bright red despite the cold air in the library, making it stand out against her white skin. Was it the same as her skin, soft and warm too?

Brrr brrr! Brrr brrr! 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my vibrating phone and Immediately i saw Min Hye's face, 1cm away from mine. I backed off instantly.

When did Min Hye came so close to me? Jamsimanyo! She didn't move at all. Did that mean... What was I trying to do? My face warmed up at the thought of the scene earlier. I was actually trying to KISS Min Hye! 

My phone vibrated once again ad i took it out from my pocket and saw Kai message. 

Hyung, have you reached? I will be late. Min Hye should have reached. She told me she would go earlier. Please continued the discussion with Min Hye and Hannah first. From Kai.

Guiltiness immediately overwhelmed me as I read the message. Just what the hell were you doing Lee Taemin, you were trying to attack your Dongseang's gf?

'Taemin, you have reached, why didn't you wake me up?' Min Hye's voice entered my ear and I looked up fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter