Trip 26

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trip 26

She was so cute. That was the first thought I had when I saw her. She totally looked like a cute little angel in her white prom dress. She was smiling happily as she danced shyly next to Kai.
'Your Hyung and Kai are over there. Let's join them.' Hannah urged as she pulled me along with her towards them.
'Annyeong Hyung!' Kai shouted over the loud hip hop disco song. 'why are you so late?'
Min Hye just froze briefly in her motion as Kai called. She just turned around and faced us too. I guessed my presence didn't make that much of a difference to her now. We were just friends.
'no cab in sight.' I just explained briefly, ignoring the emptiness in my heart.
'let's rock and roll!' key and Minho cheered out loudly while Onew Hyung just nodded. Their partners giggled by their side.

Soon another dance piece was played, the whole hall was jumping and dancing around. As we danced, Jonghyun and Eun Hee suddenly emerged from within the crowd. Jonghyun Hyung had a big smile plastered across his face as he led Eun Hee towards us, his hand holding hers.

'what do we have here?' Minho exclaimed excitedly, his flaming eyes staring straight at both their hands.
As if declaring his victory, he lifted his hands up, showing us their interlocking fingers. Eun Hee just blushed.

'Mwo? Eun Hee ssi, you accepted this Dino here. Tsk tsk!' key shook his head and continued, ' there's still time to reject him. Palli! You don't want to end up with him.'

'yah!' Jonghyun shouted. 'don't you dare pollute my baby's mind here!' as if taking possession, he immediately hugged Eun Hee, shielding her from Key.

'let go of me! I didn't know you're so possessive.' Eun Hee tried to struggle out of his grip. 'Key ssi, maybe I should consider your suggestion.' Eun Hee chuckled.

'yeah!' key cheered.
'Andwae! Eunnie baby, you can't do this to me. This is not the reality that I wanted.' Jonghyun cried out and pouted.
His remarks evoked laughters from all of us.
'yah!' Jonghyun sulked as we laughed. While we were laughing, I saw min Hye walked over and gave Eun Hee a hug.

'Chuka haeyo chingu! You found your other half. I am so happy for you.' she gave Eun Hee a squeeze.

'gomawo chingu!' Eun Hee hugged back before backing off. 'you will find yours soon! There!' Eun Hee nodded her head in my direction.

Was she referring to me? Did that mean Min Hye still like me? I whooped in joy inside at that thoughts.

'Hyung, why is there a silly smile on your face?' Kai suddenly threw his weight on me from behind.
Kai? Was he behind me all the time? So did that mean Eun Hee was referring to...
'Kai ssi, you must strive harder.' Eun Hee encouraged and Min Hye just shook Eun Hee hand as if asking her to stop.
'Ne!' Kai eyes immediately brighten up.

My heart sunk in response. Just what was I thinking? It's impossible between us. I have Hannah by my side.
Suddenly I felt a tug by my arm and I looked down and saw Hannah nodding towards the door, as if hinting me to go out with her.

I smiled at her and we went out the door. Fresh air welcomed us as we let ourselves be embraced by the cooling night air.
'the air is so nice out here.' I stated as I took in a deep breath.
'Ne! Today is such a happy day. Jonghyun and Eun Hee ssi are together. If only Min Hye and Kai are together too.' she turned and smiled at me. 'how good would that be.'
'Nnn.. Ne!' I managed to answer her after a short pause. I didn't want to answer her but if I didn't, would she suspect anything? Would she...

'Taeminnie! Taeminnie!' Hannah's cheery voice jolted me out from my deep thoughts. 'what are you thinking? You seemed lost.'
'Aniyo! Maybe i was too relaxed in this beautiful night sky.' i looked up into the night sky, trying to avoid her eyes with the hope that she couldn't discover my lie.

'Taeminnie!' she called out once again. I turned and found myself looking into her crystal bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter