Trip 24

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Hye POV

'Mianhae Eun Hee!' I apologized once I located her at lotte world shopping mall entrance.

'Gwenchana. You're not too late.' Eun Hee smiled back at me.
'So what do we do today? Eating cakes? I heard that the hotel here served very good cakes.' I asked her while my mouth salivated at the possible thought of eating cakes later.

It had been so long since I last had a cake feast. The last cake I had was on Wednesday. Only one piece. It was not satisfying at all but the mere thoughts of eating cakes while watching a pair of lovey dovey couple just made me lose my appetite. Especially when the guy was the one that I once confessed to.

'We shall continue on our wednesday mission.' Eun Hee announced. I just stared blankly at her and my legs instantly moved on its own, in the opposite direction.

'Kang Min Hye! Don't you dare run away!' Eun Hee threatened, her eyes shooting daggers at my head.
'Erm...' that was scary. She knew my intention. She was really good. No wonder she was my chingu.

I waited for her at kaki kopi on Wednesday because Eun Hee said she was going to bring me to a shop near the cafe that sold dresses. She told me she needed opinions on the dresses so I went with her. In the end, it was her motive to bring me to buy new dresses. Luckily there wasn't any that met her standards.

'Eun Hee, I got a dress to wear. That piece I wore last year, you remember?' I tried persuading her to give up the ideas but...

'You mean that overly long and old-fashioned dress?' she looked at me suspiciously.

'Wae? It's still brand new. I only wore it for 30minutes ... Last... year.....' I was typically mumbling the last few words. My chingu had her serious mode. Her eyes were staring directly into my eyes.

SHE MEANT IT!

'Araso Araso!' I surrendered.

'That's my chingu. Now where shall we start?' she looked around, searching for her target.

Boohoo! There went my money. I intended to buy a new novel with that. Now... I just shook my head. I was totally sure she was going to revamp my entire wardrobe. My books...
 

Taemin POV

'Annyeong did you wait for very long?' Hannah ran over to me.

'Aniyo!' I smiled at her. Our official first date. I spent quite some time flipping through my clothes in my cupboard for an appropriate attire for this date. It was the first time I did this since I never officially went on a date before.

In the end, I choose a shade graphic tee with a black leather hip hop style jacket on top of light grey shimmering skinny. I deliberately reached one hour ahead of scheduled time.

Hannah looked fantastic as always with her frilled flowery full knee length dress. The side of her hair was pulled to the back and styled into a updo at the back. The rest of her wavy hair laid beneath it, giving a cute look on top of a demure feel. She looked totally like a pretty porcelain doll as she always did.

'Kaja!' I held her hand and led her to the restaurant.

Once we were seated at a table next to a window, I immediately took a look at the menu excitedly.

'So what do you want to order?' I asked her as I continued flipping through. Wow, there's certainly a varieties of cakes and tarts. I could feel my saliva drooling. Min Hye could definitely be exhilarated if she could see the menu.

Why was I reminded of her?

'I have a strawberry tart and a cup of floral tea.' Hannah told me.

'You just want to have one only? You can order more and we can share.' I shared my ideas. This was one way that I had learnt in the cake session with Min Hye. I was sure it would be more fun this way.

'Aniyo! I only like to eat tarts and my appetite is quite small.' Hannah clarified.

'Orh!' I thought she might like cakes too since her parents opened a cafe. I guessed not.

'You can still order more if you want. I can try eating more.' Hannah encouraged, her smile seemed weak compared to just now.

'Aniyo! I forget a girl might not have a large appetite like a guy. It's negligible on my part for not being a thoughtful bf. Mianhae. I will keep that in mind in future.' I pacified her, while making a mental note on that part.

She shook her head. 'It's not your fault. I didn't tell you earlier too.' Hannah apologized.

I just smiled in response. We placed our orders when the waiter came.

'Give me one strawberry tarts and floral tea for this lady here. I would like to have one chocolate cake, new York cheesecake, strawberry shortcake...' I listed a list of cakes that I wanted to try. There should be 10 or more.

'Ok done!' I turned my head towards Hannah who was now looking at me. Surprise was written all over her face.

'Do I have something on my face?' why was this scenario so familiar? I questioned myself as I waited for her reply.

'Mianhae, there's nothing on your face, just that I was amazed.' she stated shyly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter