Trip 10

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Help! Help! Someone, anyone! Please save us. Who could save us? I shut my eyes tight and prayed.

'Taemin ssi' His name just slipped out of my mouth unknowingly.

'Ahhhh! Let go of me!' I heard a scream but it was not Eun Hee's voice. Who was that? I opened my eyes and saw a blurry shadow. I blinked to focus and saw a familiar-looking guy twisting the arm of the leader to his back.

'Ahhhh!!' The guy next to me suddenly shouted, releasing me and Onew's face soon came into view, smiling at me, with his grip on the guy holding me.

The third guy started to run away but was blocked by another guy. He was tall with broad shoulders. He had ruffled black hair that shone under the sunlight. I couldn't see his features from my distance. 

The escaping guy striked first, ing his right fist straight into the guy's face. The guy shunned and hit right back into his stomach. The loser fell onto the ground hugging his stomach and groaned in pain. The guy then grabbed him by the wrist and twisted it behind, restricting his movement.

'Kai, Gwenchana?' Jonghyun shouted.

The guy named Kai showed a thumb up and pushed the loser towards our direction. I gasped when I saw his face.

He looked so much like Taemin especially his lips, full and pale.

'Ok, now let's bring them back to the school for the punishment they deserved.' Jonghyun said and started to move off.

'Jamsimanyo!' Eun Hee shouted.

'Wae...' His voice drifted off when we heard a loud slap.

Everyone was stunned as we watched Eun Hee slapped the leader hard leaving a red handprint on his face.

'That was to return you the FAVOR which you had given me just now!' Eun Hee said, staring at him straight in the eye.

'Wow! That was cool!' Jonghyun exclaimed. 'Ok now let's bring them to school'

'Let them off!' Eun Hee said calmly.

'Mwo? Are you serious? This guy was threatening you just now.' Jonghyun said our inner thoughts out as we just stared in shock. 

'He had already gotten his punishment,' waving her hand at Jonghyun. 'Besides, they are graduating soon, I don't want the principal to postpone their graduation or leave a bad mark in their record. It would only tarnish the school's reputation. It doesn't benefit us who would eventually be graduating' Eun Hee explained.

She wouldn't be a vice president for nothing. I admired her way of settling thing, smart and witty.

'You are so lucky!' Jonghyun smirked and released his grip, causing the guy to tumble forward.

'Kamsa hamnida!!' The 3 losers bowed and dashed off.

'That was fast!' Onew said. 'Are you girls alright?'

Eun Hee waved them off. I rushed forward to her side and saw that her face had gotten slightly swollen, then I realized there's a bit of blood at the side of .

'Eun Hee, there's blood at the corner of your mouth.' My eyes started tearing.

'It's just a small tear, it would recover soon! Don't cry so easily!' Eun Hee touched her injured lips as she reassured me but her face grimaced at the mere touch of it.

'Aish!! I have never seen a girl like you before. Which girl don't take care of their looks. Come, I'll bring you to the sickbay.' Jonghyun declared and grabbed Eun Hee by her wrist.

'Aniyo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter