Trip 18

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Hye's POV

'What do you think of me as a guy?' The question came as a surprise to me.

Why did he ask me this type of question? He asked whether I have any boyfriend before and now...

'Handsome, too thin for a guy.. Hmm!' I started rampaging my brain for all the words that could describe him.

'Not based on appearance.' He sighed before continuing. 'I mean what kind of feeling do I give you?' 

The feeling he gave me? What was he thinking? Was he trying to hint something? 

I could feel my heart pumping very fast. It was almost like the moment just before a confession usually read in novel where the main character tried to know the opinion of the girl he liked. Or did I think too much?

'Erm... Playful?' I said while looking at his reaction. Anticipation on his face was immediately replaced with disappointment. He collapsed back onto the cushioned back rest and sighed, his head hanging low.

'and also fun, optimistic, cheerful!' I continued, but I could feel myself blushing as I said that. I immediately took my tea and drank from it.

His face lit up almost instantly after hearing what I said. 'Jinjja?' he asked, leaning forward suddenly closing the gap between us. His face was just within inches from mine which took me by surprise.

'Omo! Do you need to have such a big reaction?' I patted my chest as I put down my cup. Although I was amused by his reaction, it was not a good idea to get surprised especially when I was drinking hot tea.

'Mianhae! ' He apologized cheekily. 

I smiled back.

It was a good afternoon, I got a new friend, free cakes and a good chit chatting session. 

Hannah was definitely a beauty. Even I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was fun chatting with her as she told me about her old school and how she was afraid that she would need plenty of time to get used to new school. She had jittery feeling the night before the first day of school. Well, who wouldn't? If I were in her shoes, I would definitely behave the same.

As I laid on my bed after bathing, my thoughts automatically drifted to the question Taemin asked in the morning. His expression still lingered in my mind after listening to my answer. My answer also shocked myself. I didn't know that his images in my mind was like that. I actually blurted out my inner thoughts in response to his question. This didn't happen before. Only before him.

I took up my phone from the bedside table and clicked on it aimlessly, hoping something interesting could divert my mind away from the messy thoughts.

'Beep Beep!' 

Startled, I lost grip of my phone, causing it to slide onto my bed. I retrieved my phone from my bed and checked my inbox.

'Annyeong Min! I have 2 vouchers that entitled us to a high-tea buffet feast at Hotel Lotte. I heard that the cakes there were delicious. So let's have fun there. 

From Taemin Aka Cake buddy.'

A warm feeling enclosed my heart as I put down the phone. I would feel my smile stretching out on my face. How would it feel if Taemin was my bf? Would the feeling be like this too?

Slapping myself out from the thought. I scolded myself for thinking about that. It was impossible. He was a kingka, i was just a nobody. Would a kingka fall for a nobody like me? 

'Yah! What should I do?' I screamed out as I closed my eyes and went through my thoughts again. It just didn't seem to sort out. Lying down on my bed. I held my phone up high and looked at it. Without any hesitation, I dialed a number.

'Yeoboseyo!' A familiar voice answered.

'Eun Hee! I need to ask you something.' I began, telling her my story starting from how Taemin and I acquainted and became cake buddy and also my feeling for him as time passed.

'Ottokke? I am very confused right now. I just wanted to like and watch him from the side but now my thoughts are messing up my decision.' I poured out all my worries to her.

'Mianhae! I am not an expert in this area but I can feel that you are really in love with him.' She replied. 'I also don't know what to do. However when a guy treats you nice, does it actually mean that he might have some feeling for you?'

Her words suddenly cleared my mind as if a thunder bolt struck me. She was right. Even in novel, guys got closer to or even provoked the girls because he liked them, hoping to get their attention. Thinking about that, Taemin did try to irritate me ever since I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter