Trip 12

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting by the window looking out, I cut one corner of my strawberry shortcake and put it in my mouth.

Yes, I lied to Taemin that I wasn't going to kaki kopi. Why should I ask him along when he had been tugging my hair. No way! Anyway, he wouldn't know that I lied unless he came. Without his presence, my mind would be at peace. He had been on my mind too much recently.

The mere mention of his name in class only remind me of what happened earlier on during recess.

I could still remember the shining dark brown eye looking at me, capturing my every attention. His gaze bore into me, making me oblivious to the surrounding.

I shook my head hard. Stop thinking of him! You were supposed to enjoy your favorite cake. I looked out enjoying the view but my view was blocked by a guy. Pissed, I glared at the guy in front but my mouth dropped open instead.

The wind chime on the door twinkled and in came Lee Taemin.

He sat in the seat across me and looked at me, giving me a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

Oh no! An alarm went off in my head.

'I'm sorry that I didn't ask you along! Please forgive me!' I put both hand together and kept my head down as i pleaded.

I waited for him to scold me but I was shocked by a sudden burst of laughter.

'Hahahaha! That's Kyeota! Omo!' He laughed out loud, hugging his stomach at the same time. I meant very loud. 'Omo! My stomach hurt!'

'Shhh shhh!' I tried to make him lower his volume. ALL THE PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AT US NOW! I could feel the heat rising in my face now.

'Ok ok!' He said while holding back his laughter. When he seemed to calm down, he went on laughing again. 'Hahahahaha!'

Piss, I stared at him.

As if noticing my mood change, he stopped but I continued staring at him. Knowing that he was guilty, he looked around, avoiding my stare.

'The strawberry shortcake looked nice!' Swiftly, he picked up a fork on the table and tried to get a bite.

'Andwae!' I snatched the fork away from him, trying to hide it behind my back.

'Hey, you were at fault. I remembered we had an agreement last week.' He argued  back.

'I am sorry, okay?' I knew that I was at fault but what do he want me to do? 

'How about this? Let's play a game here!'

'Mwo?' Game? What game?

'Let's play Kai Bai Bo. The winner get to take a bite from the cake and the loser only get to watch.' He suggested, a mischievous grin flashed across his face before returning to his serious look.

'Ok!' I agreed. Kai Bai Bo was easy but why do I have the feeling that I was being exploited here?

'Kai Bai bo!' Taemin displayed Kai while I displayed bo. Taemin win.

'AHA!' Taemin said as he picked up the fork, cut a portion and slowly placed it inside his mouth. 'Mmmmm!'

My cake.. T-T

'Again! Kai Bai Bo!' Taemin chanted.

He won again. I swallowed my saliva as I watched him take a second mouthful. The game continued and I kept losing. By the fourth game, only one last mouthful left on that plate.

'Ok, I must win. Here goes, Kai Bai Bo!' I chanted. I won. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter