Trip 06

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

Our eyes met when I turned to her direction. She was looking at me and it seemed like she was struggling with something. I saw her opening and closing repeatedly. Then she stood up. Did she have something to tell me? Suddenly I was blocked by a girl. The next thing I knew, we were alighting from the bus.

'Hey Taemin, why are you so slow? Palli!' Key urged me.

'Hyung, you go ahead with Minho. I got something to attend to.' I shouted back.

'Araso! Minho, kaja!' Key said to Minho and entered the school.

Min Hye must have something to tell me.

I decided not to anymore after what her friend had said at the cake shop. I didn't know that she was so disturbed by what I did. I thought all the girls won't mind having some attentions from me. I just found her interesting. 

**Flashback**

While approaching my stop, the bus's sudden jerk made me fell onto the floor. When I realized what actually happened, a girl had fallen onto me and lie on top of me. She was so light. The only pain I got was from hitting the floor which made me groaned in pain. The girl on top as if realized something was wrong, sat up immediately and started searching the floor for something.

I found myself staring at her beautiful big dark brown eyes. Who is she? I don't remember seeing her anywhere before. She's not exactly pretty but her eyes made me looked at her voluntarily. She has long black hair which covered both sides of her small face. Her fringes were too long to be considered as bang but still it didn't hide her big glowing eyes.

I tried to support myself up with my hand when I felt a hard object on the floor. I held it up and saw a black frames with thick lens. Was she looking for this? I just tried my luck. I placed this into her hands. She touched it and smiled as she placed her specs back onto her face. 

Our eyes met but this time, through the thick lens. I could see her eyes widened and she stood up immediately.

'Joesonghamnida Joesonghamnida! She apologized.

I remembered. She was the girl who was buying the cake just now. Soo Ra was arguing with Ahjumeoni over the cakes just now. 

'Gwenchana, I didn't get hurt, maybe a few bruises here and there.' I said after I checked myself. 'Don't make a fuss over something so small. Let's go!'

As I was alighting the bus, I heard Soo Ra high pitched voice screeching, 'Yah what is this?' Next I saw a cake box and a book flew onto the pavement. Next, I was pushed aside by someone who almost leapt out onto the pavement.

'Serve you right for pushing Taemin!' I felt a hand grabbing my arm. 'Taemin ssi, I helped you on the revenge' Soo Ra giggled.

As we walked off, I couldn't help but looked back at her sitting at the stop.

The next day, I saw her on the bus again. I didn't realized she took the same bus as us. Where did she board the bus? I just kept looking at her. She seemed to like reading book and she looked tired as she kept yawning. But she kept sniggering and smiling at her book as if she was reading a comedy. Her face was full of expression just like yesterday. I just smiled at her reaction.

'What are you looking at?' Key asked me. 

'Nothing, just looking around!' I replied.

'Hey, you loser! Wanna get back at me?' I heard Minho challenged Key.

'I am not a loser!' Key retorted and continued his argument with Minho. Minho Hyung never failed to irritate our umma here. I guessed he treated this as his own form of victory against the umma. As usual Jjong hyung was flirting with the girls, Onew hyung seemed to be chatting with his classmate. 

I looked to the back of the bus again. She was looking at my direction but where was she looking at?  Maybe I should a little. I kept looking at her whenever she looked at me. Finally I made eye contact with her but her immediate response made me felt like laughing. She looked to the back of the bus as if checking on something. She thought I was looking at the view behind her. I wanted to laugh but I held it back. I fixed my glance at her as she turned back to face me. I gave her a smirk which made her face screwed up in disgust and she turned away. She seemed to be in deep thoughts. She was so fun.

I found myself looking and smiling at her when we alighted from the bus.

I saw her again. This time in the homeroom. We were actually in same class. I guessed I didn't really pay much attention to my classmates except Key and Minho and the irritating Soo Ra. Why would I even pay attention to Soo Ra? Maybe my subconscious was warning me about her since one day I might get deaf because of her screeches. How did she get the title of school belle anyway? She just irritates me every time with her voice. The mere thought of her voice just made my head throbbed in pain.

'I'm going to change some seating arrangments since some of you seemed to have grown much taller during the last holiday. You three!' Mr Jung pointed at Key, Minho and me. 'The three of you shall shift to the last row, the others will shift one seat forward.'

'Mwo?' All three of us including that girl exclaimed. 

'The three of you are not happy with my arrangment? Min Hye ssi, you want me to move you front so that I can monitor you closely'

'Aniyo!' She replied. So her name is Min Hye. Key whined while Minho just shrugged his shoulder. I just slung the bag and moved to the back. So I be shifting to the table behind her. This seemed interesting.

I asked for her name officially once we set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter