Trip 25

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Hye POV


'Are you sure you are going like this?' Eun Hee scrutinized me from top to bottom when she opened her door.

'Wae? I don't think there's anything wrong.' I looked at myself. I wore the white bubbled fluffy dress with a big black ribbon at the chest area that she selected at Lotte shopping mall. I also wore the white heels that she lent to me. I practiced walking with it for the past week but i still felt like a one year old infant taking her first step. I even spent money, under her glare, and bought my first pair of contact lens. I took 30 minutes just to put it on. So what else was missing?

Eun Hee just shook her head in response with her hand holding her head as if it would be dropping anytime soon. 'never mind. You come in first. I will MAKE SURE that you will UNDERSTAND what I mean later.' she beckoned me into her house.

Uh oh! What was she going to do?

The next thing I knew was I seated on her chair in front of her dressing table. She pulled open her drawers and took out a black pouch and ped it, leaving it on the table.

She took out a bottle and squeezed one pump out and started applying it on my face. She swiftly took out another bottle and squeezed another pump and applied on my face. The remaining of the process was so foreign to me. I could only see her fingers taking out bottles and boxes of different sizes from that small pouch and replacing it back after usage. It was a wonder that the small pouch could contain so much stuff in it.

Next she took out her styling iron and tackled my flat hair. My focus was on her skillful hands and techniques. She was really well versed in everything.

'Ok done!' Eun Hee stood back, allowing myself to have a look at the mirror.

I gasped upon seeing my reflection. A girl with very big eyes defined with black eyeliner was staring back at me. Light pink highlighted my cheekbone and filled my lips. Different shades of brown was blended naturally on my eyelids making my eyes looked bright and sparkling. My once flat and wimpy hair was now full of volume. It was as my lifeless hair was revived by her magical hands.

Was that me? I asked myself mentally as I blinked, flapping the long mascara-covered eyelashes.

'Hmmm! Something seems to be missing!' Eun Hee scanned my appearance from top to bottom.

'Mwo? What was missing?'

She looked at her surrounding and her eyes twinkled when her eyes swept past her study table. She walked toward it and picked up a hairband with a ribbon at the side and placed it on my head.

'There! Perfect!' she exclaimed.

'Ding Dong!'

'I think the guys reached. Kaja!' she went out of the room. I kept staring at the girl in the mirror.

'Eunnie babe! You are gorgeous!' I could hear Jonghyun voice exploded from the living room.

Ne. My chingu was definitely pretty. She was wearing a black column sheath body hugging dress with short skirt frills at the bottom. Her skin radiated in contrast to the black clothes. Her hair was curled with big locks and her eyes were smoky and big with red luscious lip. She was a total beauty. A complete contrast to me. I thought as I walked into the living room.

'Omo!' Kai gasped while Jonghyun whistled when they saw me.

'Isn't she Kyeota?' Eun Hee pulled me towards the guys. 'close your mouth Kai!' Eun Hee joked.

Kai immediately shut his mouth and smiled at me.

'Annyeong Kai ssi!' I greeted him.

'Annyeong!' he blushed.

'Ok, Palli! Let's go! It's late!' Jonghyun held out his hand for Eun Hee. But Eun Hee just grabbed my arm and brushed past him, leaving a dumbstruck Jonghyun behind. Kai just chuckled and patted Jonghyun back as if consoling him before closing the door behind and joined us.

'Why did you do that to him? You know that he liked you.' I asked Eun Hee softly.

' I'm not a easy woman!' she stuck out her tongue at me but I could still see a slight tinge of pink rising from underneath her blush. As usual, she never meant what she said. At least this rules applied when Jonghyun was involved.

Soon we reached the event hall in no time in a cab. Jonghyun and Kai were very gentleman to open the door for us and extended their arms for us to hold. Eun Hee didn't reject Jonghyun this time round while I followed suit, holding Kai arm. We were led into the hall when suddenly a loud shriek welcomed us.

'Jonghyun oppa, why didn't you ask me? I was waiting for your invitation!' Soo Ra whined but she gasped when she saw Eun Hee by Jonghyun's side and started backing off.

'Jonghyun oppa pabo!!' she cried and dragged her partner along with her.

We were all puzzled by her actions but we ignored it and proceeded in.
The whole event hall was decorated beautifully. It was like a ballroom totally with a chandelier hanging in the middle of the high ceiling room. The floor was covered with black carpet which matched with dark red velvet curtain hanging by the full length window, giving a classy feel to it. A orchestra was on stage playing soothing classical music. Wow, the school definitely went the extra mile to make it special.

'Girls, please wait at there while we get a drink for you!' Jonghyun said after registration and pointed to a corner of the room. He left with Kai toward the drinks section.
We made our way to the corner indicated by Jonghyun. At the same time, the music stopped, signaling the end of dance. The lighting change and a new song followed and guys went around asking girls for dance. A groups of guys suddenly appeared by our side, surrounding us.

'May I have the honour to invite you for a dance?'

'Aniyo, it will be my privilege to have the first dance with one of the two pretty girls here!' the guys winked at Eun Hee.

'You guys, I am the most charming guy here, I should be the one dancing first especially with the y girl here.' another guy extended his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter