Trip 13

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked onto the field and my eyes automatically followed that familiar tall thin figure running around. My class was having physical fitness lesson. The guys chose to play soccer while the girls chose badminton. Due to limited court available, only 12 could play at one time so I just lazed around since sport was not my forte.

'Kyaaa! Taemin ssi'

'Minho ssi'

'Kai ssi'

'Key ssi'

The perimeter of the field got filled up in the matter of seconds. Kingkas! You really couldn't underestimate them. Screams and cheering surrounded me. I focused on the game in front but my eyes kept searching and tracing that particular figure on the field. 

Taemin had gotten the ball. He kicked it around skillfully and passed to Minho. Minho juggled the ball with his feet, defending against steal attacks from opponents and passed back to Taemin. His hair plastered together by sweat but it didn't affect his charm. 

More and more chants and screams as the game got more intense. The game attracted quite a huge crowd. Even the girls who were playing badminton had stopped and joined in the cheering.

I got pushed forward as more audience gathered.

'Hey, stop pushing!'

'People in front, move to the front a bit'

'There's no space you idiot!'

The people behind kept pushing even though I was already at the edge of the field. 

I tried to maintain my balance but a sudden loud holler accompanied by a huge thrush pushed me forward onto the field.

'Watch out!' Someone shouted from the field.

I ly to see a huge shadow loomed above me. I lost my balance when the shadow collapsed onto me and we fell onto the ground together. A sudden weight pressed onto me forcing all air to be emptied from my lungs. A loud hollow sound was heard next. Blackness soon covered my eyes as I felt a pain raising in my head.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a unfamiliar room lying down. Where am I? I tried to sit up, but the moment I sat upright, an intense sharp pain rose from the back of my head forcing me to lie back down.

'Are you feeling ok?' A blurry figure approached me from the bedside. I traced the outline of the person and a name popped up immediately in my head.

'Taemin ssi?' 

The guy chuckled, revealing a deep low sound. It's different from Taemin's. 

Oh no! I had mistaken him as Taemin. Lee Taemin, see what you had done to me. I looked around frantically searching for my specs. The guy immediately stood up and went to the table next to my bed. He picked up something which I can't see and walked back to me.

'You looking for this?' He asked as he placed the specs in my hand.

Feeling the familiar cold metal in my hand, I immediately recognized it and placed my specs back on.

'Kai ssi?' I was shocked. Why is Kai here?

'Do I really looked like Taemin Hyung?' He chuckled. My face just flushed and I looked away in guilty.

'Looks like we got fate. I saved you twice but the second time was because of me. I'm sorry!' Kai apologized.

What happen? Why is he apologizing? All bits and pieces of memories gathered as I tried to recall. Someone had tripped and fallen onto me. I was knocked out after my head was struck by something. Who was that? I thought hard.

'I was the one who had caused you to fall and faint.' He answered as if he could read my mind.

So he was the 'someone'. 

'I am sorry!' He apologized again.

'i guessed we don't owe each other now.' I joked, trying to cheer him up.

A smile slowly appeared on his face. 'So are you feeling better now? Do you need the nurse?' He asked anxiously

'I guessed only the bump was left.' I touched the back of my head gently and rubbed the sore area. 'Should be alright.'

He heaved a sigh of relief. I realized he had a small bump on his forehead. I guessed he must be in pain too. The only difference was that I was weaker since I fainted. Guys and girls would never be the same physically.

'Have more rest!' He said and he pulled the blanket up to my shoulder. 'I will come after lesson to send you home.' He stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter