Trip 09

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'That guy sitting at the last row looks so handsome!' Girl 1 said.

'I think he's not only handsome but cute too!' Girl 2 continued, giggling.

The girls' constant giggling and whispering was getting on my nerve, my reading momentum was totally disrupted. Who are they talking about? I looked up from my book and saw them looking in my direction. 

Who are they looking at?

'He's so handsome and cute even when he is asleep!' Girl 1 exclaimed. 'Omo, the girl sitting next to him ss staring at us. Is she his gf? Doesn't suit him at all.' She whispered and I saw her friend looking at me too.

Sleeping? Who? I turned to my right and I saw Taemin sleeping next to me, sitting upright. How could one sleep sitting so straight? Wasn't it uncomfortable? Handsome! He couldn't be a kingka for no reason. But cute?!? I leaned forward a bit and looked at him. Long eyelashes with beautiful double eyelids. Thick pale lips. His skin is even better than mine and what a small face he has. But when all are combined together, it certainly looked handsome and... Erm, cute to some extent.

The bus suddenly jumped catching everyone off guard.

I could feel a jolt of pain from the back of my head as my head hit the back of the seat. A weight was pressing onto me. I opened my eyes and to my horror, Taemin's face was next to mine and MY LIPS WAS ON HIS CHEEK.

'MIN HYE! Are you listening to me?' Eun Hee shouted at me.

'Wae? What were you saying just now?' I questioned Eun Hee.

'I was telling you about how irritating the senior guys were during briefing time.' She shook her head. 'Are you ok? Your face seems very red?'

Hearing that, I touched my face immediately and I could feel the heat radiating from my face. 'Could be due to the weather.' I gave a lame excuse and fanned myself with my hands.

I just couldn't shake off that scene that had been on my mind since Saturday. Why did I keep thinking about it? I turned and faced Eun Hee as she continued her complaint.

'There were this group of seniors who were joking around while the president was giving them information on their graduation.' She said as we alighted from bus and walked toward school. 'They were mocking and teasing the girls around, such an irritating bunch!'

'Jinjja? I guessed we couldn't choose the people we want to meet.' I just shrugged my shoulder.

'You are right, speak of the devil, they are just right there!' Eun Hee rolled her eyes.

I looked forward and saw 3 delinquents teasing all the girls who walked past them, whistling and shouting. They were making all the girls uncomfortable. Then we saw the tallest guy out of the three grabbed the wrist of one of the junior girls. In split of a second, Eun Hee had stormed toward them in huff.

'Let go of her!' Eun Hee commanded.

'Oh, it's vice president. So are you going to replace her?' The guy just smirked while the other two laughed.

'Araso! Since you guys don't want to do so, I guessed I could only inform the principal to come and ask him to postpone your graduation!' Eun Hee provoked.

The three whispered among themselves. 'Hmph! You win!' The guy released his grip and stormed off. 'You will get it from me!' He threatened before he left.

'Kamsa hamnida sunbae!' The junior thanked Eun Hee.

'It's our job! Now get to your class!' Eun Hee urged her.

The junior bowed at her before she went off and I made my way to Eun Hee. 

'Gwenchana? I almost get scared out of my wits because of what you did.' I told her as we entered school.

'Gwenchana. I just hate to see people bullying others. Also, if a student council vice president didn't do anything about it. I might as well quit.' Eun Hee declared, laughing it off.

I admired her guts sometimes but there's always this uneasy feeling when she did all that. I was so afraid that her guts might get her into trouble one day. I hoped not. I sincerely did not want my best friend to meet with any mishap.

'See you later for lunch!' Eun Hee waved as she made her way to her homeroom. 

I went to my seat but the moment I saw my ex-seat, I realized I had missed out something. How am I going to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter